• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1000: "Straw Hat Luffy" (Official Release)

The 6-B Whitebeard got scrapped as Environmental Destruction and it scales to nobody, they have no 6-C calcs, they have no 6-C feats, nothing.

The only thing we can put them at right now is at least High 7-A for one shotting Luffy.
I'll talk about 6-B whitebeard at another time, but I don't agree with it being taken out. But they should at least upscale fujitora who's 6-C meteors where destroyed by the birdcage.

Actually that brings up an issue why doesn't doflamingo's best attack scale to the birdcage.

The bird cage doesn't even use hardening so shouldn't it be inferior to his heavenly thread attack.

The 6-B Whitebeard got scrapped as Environmental Destruction and it scales to nobody, they have no 6-C calcs, they have no 6-C feats, nothing.

The only thing we can put them at right now is at least High 7-A for one shotting Luffy.
Inknew that the 6-B was scrapped but I know there is a 6-C feat, its just not everyone agrees it should be used to scale to AP.

It is a LS feat (LS does not mean Light Speed) lmao.

But yeah, Oda isn't going to give us the information we need for these feats, but at least Luffy will low/mid-diff Kaido.

Oda still hasn't given us information on Zoro's Ashura 600 chapters ago.

Yall think he's gonna give us information about Kaido?
spongebobmeme.jpg

It is a LS feat (LS does not mean Light Speed) lmao.

But yeah, Oda isn't going to give us the information we need for these feats, but at least Luffy will low/mid-diff Kaido.
😂

Someones salty

Personally Id much rather see Yamato or someone from Wano deal the finishing blow to Kaido rather than Luffy or Zoro.

Last edited:
😂

Someones salty

Personally Id much rather see Yamato or someone from Wano deal the finishing blow to Kaido rather than Luffy or Zoro.
Agreed, but when one of them has Enma and the other said a thousand times he would defeat Kaido it is a bit hard to see someone else defeat Kaido.

Also, Red Roc is a G3 attack, when Luffy uses the G4 version of Red Hawk, "Red Even Larger Bird of Prey", he will "one shot" Kaido

Agreed, but when one of them has Enma and the other said a thousand times he would defeat Kaido it is a bit hard to see someone else defeat Kaido.

Also, Red Roc is a G3 attack, when Luffy uses the G4 version of Red Hawk, "Red Even Larger Bird of Prey", he will "one shot" Kaido
Nah

Isn't his largest meteor the only one that's 6-C?
The birdcage's durability was calced at 11.4 Gigatons, doflamingo has cut fujitora's meteors before, and Doflamingo's most powerful attack which he used hardening which he didn't use for the birdcage nor the attacks he used to cut fujitora's meteors before.

The birdcage's durability was calced at 11.4 Gigatons, doflamingo has cut fujitora's meteors before, and Doflamingo's most powerful attack which he used hardening which he didn't use for the birdcage nor the attacks he used to cut fujitora's meteors before.
I'm fairly sure that calc is wrong.

Also the meteor that Doffy cut was town level.

Well, i want 6C OP, and if Luffy one shots Kaido he may be upgraded to 6C in the future (before that Kaido needs to be H7A+ for one shooting G4 tho).
Lame

Id rather have a badass quality fight than 6-C, and we might still get 6-C from the fight.

Imagine being willing to sacrifice badass moments and a cool fight for a ******* VSBW tier

Whatever happens in the next chapters will hardly be better than the punch in 1000, but you are right, feats can go to hell

I’m looking forward to see how the Supernova will handle the Zeus and Prometheus since even Busoshoku Haki attacks have no effect on them, maybe Luffy with his advanced Haki can now affect them but I don’t know about the rest.

Couldn't law's room deal with them, he was able to switch the souls of the Strawhats so maybe he can effect them.

Whatever happens in the next chapters will hardly be better than the punch in 1000, but you are right, feats can go to hell
Fair we likely wont surpass the badass levels but im willing to bet would could get some immensely impactful and heavy payoff eventually through this fight

Couldn't law's room deal with them, he was able to switch the souls of the Strawhats so maybe he can effect them.
I seriously doubt that Oda will take properly usage of Law's hax to not harm the script. Simply changing the personality of Kaido and Big Mom would give the protagonists an absurd advantage.

Btw, if someone is going to calculate Fujitora meteors KE again, we have to take into account that the One Piece planet is large and using 11km/s for speed may not be so correct... I suggest angszing Alabasta instead.

Back