• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1000: "Straw Hat Luffy" (Official Release)

I'm pretty sure that one isn't the calc he scales to.

If we're going to revise Dressrosa, we need a breakdown of actual values, not just tiers. There's multiple calcs for Pica.

PICA’S FLOWER HILL​

Previous mass of the Pica Statue - 7.8871764e+14 kg

New mass of the Pica Statue (via Square-Cube Law): 7.8871764e+14*(9086.06/21901.5)^3 = 5.6315348e+13 kg

New height of the Pica Statue = 6900*(9086.06/21901.5) = 2862.53516882 m

PE = 5.6315348e+13 x 9.8 x 2862.53516882 = 1.5798057e+18 J or 377.58 Megatons [MOUNTAIN LEVEL]

Isn't this calc in the end a calc for potential energy?

Search for some old versions of Zoro's profile and you will find him at H7A since the start of New World, in the same number (377x3) that Luffy used to defeat Doffy. So yeah, Zoro was stronger not a long time ago.
I disagreed heavily with this, Zoro should not be greatly stronger than luffy. Those profiles where changed because of that.

Search for some old versions of Zoro's profile and you will find him at H7A since the start of New World, in the same number (377x3) that Luffy used to defeat Doffy. So yeah, Zoro was stronger not a long time ago.
What th-

Isn't Zoro superior to Pica's golem?

And someone said that nobody except Luffy could beat Doflamingo, which means Zoro couldn't beat Doflamingo?

And couldn't Zoro not cut the birdcage?

I disagreed heavily with this, Zoro should not be greatly stronger than luffy. Those profiles where changed because of that.
No they were changed due to a lack of info on the multiplier, there's nothing in the story stating Zoro can't be > Luffy, only opinion from the community states that.
And someone said that nobody except Luffy could beat Doflamingo, which means Zoro couldn't beat Doflamingo?
Who said that?
And couldn't Zoro not cut the birdcage?
Never tried, he tried pushing it back which would be lifting strength I believe.

Chapter 713 when they had a three way deadlock.

Chapter 735 at the end they clash.

Doflamingo scales to fujitora.

Zoro should not be stronger than luffy by any account that is the reason luffy is the captain.

fujitora's calc is 335 so the difference is negligible if we decide just to use fujitora's calc.

Chapter 713 when they had a three way deadlock.

Chapter 735 at the end they clash.

Doflamingo scales to fujitora.

Zoro should not be stronger than luffy by any account that is the reason luffy is the captain.

I see Fuji blocking in 735 like I said.

And in 713 I don't see evidence of them clashing or reasoning for scaling.

I see Fuji blocking in 735 like I said.

And in 713 I don't see evidence of them clashing or reasoning for scaling.
Doflamingo cuts his attacks , what else do you want there.

Fujitora attacks luffy with non gravity attacks and they still effect him, luffy could pressure fujitora with gear 3rd and 2nd attacks, and gear 3rd/2nd luffy is bare minimum comparable to doflamingo.

If he could then why didn't he.
Maybe he's stupid, but it's not surprising the entire time he was saying "push it back" & we know he never tried cutting it with his so called "there's nothing I can't cut" attack.

(We also have Kin'emon who choose to push back the bird cage even though he can cut kaido)

@Damage3245 - No one is scaling Sanji to Jinbe (and i'm making sure of that)

Vergo would have no one to scale to outside of Pica (unless Law actually has a feat... which I think only his "Takt" on Fujitora's medium-sized meteorite exists). He's a Chief Officer, and Doflamingo's right-hand man. It'd be particularly strange for him to scale several tiers beneath people of the same grade as him (especially when he's likely the most combatively inclined)

Speaking of the Law feat, what is the height of the Sunny Go, if you know?

Last edited:

Assuming Takt/Tact works exactly like telekinesis, Law would have had to generate enough energy to completely stop the meteorite before turning it to crash into the hull of the Marine Battleship (Perspective is a little off, as the marine battleship isn't quite in the same ground as the Sunny on the page, but Fujitora notes in the next page that "Law is directly below them" and the battle-ship appears to be in the same general horizontal location at this point, so it should be okay). If the Sunny Go is 56 meters in height (78.8px), the meteorite is about 112.07 meters in diameter (157.7px). I think we used 3,300kg/m^3 (correct me if i'm wrong) for meteorites, and we used 20km/s for the speed:

KE = 4.8642e+17 Joules or 116.2571 Megatons of Tnt (7-A), so Law scales above this since he could manipulate the meteorite into changing directions with like 0 effort.

But that's assuming I got the values right. I probably didn't.

Assuming Takt/Tact works exactly like telekinesis, Law would have had to generate enough energy to completely stop the meteorite before turning it to crash into the hull of the Marine Battleship (Perspective is a little off, as the marine battleship isn't quite in the same ground as the Sunny on the page, but Fujitora notes in the next page that "Law is directly below them" and the battle-ship appears to be in the same general horizontal location at this point, so it should be okay). If the Sunny Go is 56 meters in height (78.8px), the meteorite is about 112.07 meters in diameter (157.7px). I think we used 3,300kg/m^3 (correct me if i'm wrong) for meteorites, and we used 20km/s for the speed:

KE = 4.8642e+17 Joules or 116.2571 Megatons of Tnt (7-A), so Law scales above this since he could manipulate the meteorite into changing directions with like 0 effort.

But that's assuming I got the values right. I probably didn't.
Has anyone fought/pushed against Law's Takt Telekinesis before?

Also Cin, I forgot to message you, but there's a new CRT about Post timeskip up to Dressrosa since some of the justifications aren't good.

CRT link is here

Back