• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: "Possible" LS Reactions for God Tiers + Night Guy Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wiki does use scientific sources for every calc and regulation, so I don't understand the point here. The point is to evaluate wether Night Guy is scientifically accurate or not according to their standards.

We have a source literally. A source that is better than any claim from our staff who uses these sources ironically

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Okay...? they still need to evalaute it is the point. I haven't seen a single one say it's legit so far.
What's your opinion on "Resistance to Spacetime Manipulation"?

That's kinda also apart of the thread.

Okay...? they still need to evalaute it is the point. I haven't seen a single one say it's legit so far.

Wait so we need staff evaluation on scientific facts...something ain't adding up here guy.

I think it's a strech, especially due to Kamui which works on them as seen with Kakashi vs Kaguya.
Well, they're not "Immune" to Spacetime Manipulation and stuff like that (Kaguya vs Kakashi) is a testament to it, but as shown, Guy bending Space had little to no affect on Madara's Body vs the TSB (Which by itself is impressive).

TheFinalOrder said:
Well, they're not "Immune" to Spacetime Manipulation and stuff like that (Kaguya vs Kakashi) is a testament to it, but as shown, Guy bending Space had little to no affect on Madara's Body vs the TSB (Which by itself is impressive).
It never reached his body to resist anything though.

It actually did reach his body. It reaches his hands as well as the gravity bend should have gotten stronger around the epicenter of Madara and guy when night guy landed.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Sure, Gravity Waves move at light speed.
Whose to say him bending space was through a gravity wave?

Also, as said in the OP, the band happened to Madara before Guy reached Madara.

Thus. Guy is unquantifiable below light speed.

It's an unquantifiable speed.

I disagree with the thread.
It's in the OP...bruh o3o

AstralKing7 said:
It actually did reach his body. It reaches his hands as well as the gravity bend should have gotten stronger around the epicenter of
Madara and guy when night guy landed.
Infinite Mass Kick Guy vs Infinite Mass Punch Supes incoming?

Lol, I think IMade was legit playing there...I hope o_o

Promestein said:
Nothing explicitly supporting it being a gravity wave. Too vague, in my opinion. I would also agree with Imade.
How so then? Explain that, despite the fact it's proven in the OP.

• Gravity Waves Distort and Bend Spacetime due to Acceleration of Masses.
  • Guy Accelerates towards Madara, causing a Bending of Spacetime.
The feat perfectly alligns with the Definition of a Gravity Wave so explain otherwise.

My apologies, but I also think that this seems unquantifiable. Fiction is inconsistent, and we can only scale speed from explicit feats or explanations alone.

In addition, this has apparently been discussed and rejected extensively previously.

Also, to clarify, I did not mean that anybody who likes Bleach is not allowed to reply to Naruto threads, just that organised gang-ups out of spite should be avoided.

Andytrenom said:
If it was stated within canon to be a gravity wave it would be fine, but just using "he bends space with his speed" to justify Relativistic seems very shaky imo.
Guys speed here is not based on him bending space.

Feel free to close this thread when it is appropriate. I have to unsubscribe out of time constraints.

Andytrenom said:
Apologies but what is it based on then?
Considering the arguments going on now, "If" Guy is accepted as creating a Gravity Wave and the possibly Rating that was previously being discussed is accepted, Guy's Speed in 8th Gate would Scale to "Possibly At Least Reletivistic+" for Surprising Madara with his speed.

This is because Madara would have "Possibly LS Reaction Speed".

The real cal howard said:
I haven't given my direct opinion. I don't think it's a gravity wave. Given it's still relativity, it requires the same amount of proof as we give actual black holes. Probably more, given we can "see" black holes.
There are no guidelines here for determining Gravity Waves like with Black Holes and Gravity Waves cannot be determined using Black Hole Specific guidelines.

If you do not accept the feat following the literal definition of a Gravity Wave, what do you want?

And I keep saying this. You guys keep saying this was brought up before but it hasn't. This argument is the first of it's kind on VsBW. If I am mistaken, and I doubt i am as i have likely been in every thread regarding 8th Gate Guy, please post just 1.

Argument is a different angle, but the kick has indeed been brought up before based off his tag.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1590078

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/596639

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/583773
None of these threads are comparable to this one.

• One is asking about Guy not having Spacetime Manipulation on his profile (Nothing about Speed)
  • One is asking the difference between Grimmjow And Guy distorting Space
  • The other is again, trying to get Guy Reletivistic+ - LS due to bending Space.
This argument is nothing like those. Not even comparable and this even debunks that last bullet.

what about theory of relativity

the theory of relativity says space should bend due to sheer speed

Was asked my opinion on this on my wall, and I'll mention some relevant bits here

"I didn't see any evidence of this being a legitimate gravity wave phenomena other than Might Guy bending space trough speed. So I don't see how the argument doesn't come down to anything other than that (Might Guy bending space through speed), regardless of how much you claim it doesn't."

"It being actually stated to be a gravitational wave would be enough for me."

"Performing a physical action to make space distort is a common trope in fiction, it's a giant stretch to say a scene is actually portraying gravitational waves just for having a scene where someone moves so fast that space starts to bend."

Andytrenom said:
Was asked my opinion on this on my wall, and I'll mention some relevant bits here
"I didn't see any evidence of this being a legitimate gravity wave phenomena other than Might Guy bending space trough speed. So I don't see how the argument doesn't come down to anything other than that (Might Guy bending space through speed), regardless of how much you claim it doesn't."

"It being actually stated to be a gravitational wave would be enough for me."

"Performing a physical action to make space distort is a common trope in fiction, it's a giant stretch to say a scene is actually portraying gravitational waves just for having a scene where someone moves so fast that space starts to bend."
Definitely Read the Wall for full context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back