• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: "Possible" LS Reactions for God Tiers + Night Guy Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
M3X said:
As TFO's arguments were not debunked, can we start the powerscaling now? Move on is the best option instead of going back on points that was already debunked, which would only generate more unnecessary discussion.
You need more staff approval.

We r still trying to talk to Donttalk, Gemmysaur thinks this is outlier cause he thought that Guy isn't god lvl and Cal things it's the same argument but we have evidence

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
So far it seems
DT: Disagrees with reaction and no comment on Guy himself.

Gemmysaur: Outlier.

Cal: Disagrees since it's been asked several times over the years.
Cal need to provide arguments. In several threads about Naruto, we have always said that X discussion had occurred, and even so the people who argued against it were not satisfied and asked for links or the arguments used. The same case here.

We only need Gemmys evaluation regarding the feat itself, not if it is an outlier or not.

DT provided his argumentation and TFO was objectively wrong by attempting to rely on utilizing non-falsifiable claims to refute DT.

I don't see how Cal's rationale isn't valid honestly. If he's upheld that opinion over the years, why should his mind suddenly alter?

So far it seems

DT didnt comment after my post and clearly shows that madara reacted to NG

Omimi said:
0672-008
madara does scale to this

guy start moving indicate by whoosh
0672-009

we see TSB Staff is in mdara left hand

guy continue running

now TSB Staff is on madara right hand
Omimi said:
Damage3245 said:
@Omimi; call me crazy but Madara's staff still looks like it is in his left hand?
zoom it and u will see it right
even if what u said is true he will still scale

reason

067sssssssss2-009
look his right hand is only 1 inch above from his left hand

Ssssssssssawd
then here we only see his one hand which mean he has moved one of of his hand

That kind of stuff that make no sense at all.

• Obvious bias against Naruto
  • Dont read the thread
  • Just agree with debunked arguments

M3X said:
That kind of stuff that make no sense at all.
  • Obvious bias against Naruto
  • Dont read the thread
  • Just agree with debunked arguments
This is pretty speculative, and doesn't engage anything provided.

'Obvious' bias why? Because it doesn't agree with an unjustified upgrade? Because it doesn't agree with the OP?

Didn't read the thread based on agreeing with explained rationale?

And agreement with the opposition to your side doesn't make it debunked.

I have no problems with this dude, I just think of someone who obviously has not read the thread, come here and disagree without even giving a consistent reason, or is wanting to invalidate something that does not know or some reason that I do not know, because if it is just because I think the counter-arguments are correct, it's the same thing as saying that you did not read the thread

So far it seems

• As stated before though, no thread with ths argument has never been brought up before so Cal's Rejection based on that shouldn't be counted.
  • Gemmysaur is awesome, but, I disagree. Naruto doesn't have to bend space to Scale to Reletivistic+. If this goes through, Naruto Scales by virtue of his own feats. Feats which have him still below 8 gates guy, let alone Night Guy.

Xulrev said:
DT provided his argumentation and TFO was objectively wrong by attempting to rely on utilizing non-falsifiable claims to refute DT.
I don't see how Cal's rationale isn't valid honestly. If he's upheld that opinion over the years, why should his mind suddenly alter?

• Proved my point. VsBW supports my claims of it being a "Possibility" in how we rate things and you simply ignored everything and keep saying this. No longer my problem you can't accurately disprove my points. You're trying your damndest to not address them in fact attempting to write it off. DT made 3 points, one of which is irrelevant if my research was correct (Gravitational Lense) but as I said, I could be wrong on that but he hasn't responded and second he said Madara could be reacting to the lasting field after the Wave Front. You said i have no valid claims to say otherwise, but ignored where I told you that matter would bend as the wave front passes it at an equal rate, making it plausible that Madara is infact reacting to the wave front. The goddmn inverse of DT's is accurate and in no way a "non-falsifiable" statement. But as i said before...Ignorance
  • Cal isn't correct because no such thread with this argument or a similar argument was brought up before and when asked to provide links to 1 he's so sure of, he can't.

Cal didn't even give any reasons and I'm pretty sure he didn't even read the whole thread or the arguments. He has been back since this morning

Gemmy then didn't know that Naruto verse has multiple multipliers for speed that wouldn't even make such feats outliers

Also DT disagrees with LS not rel

@TheFinalOrder

I am beginning to think you don't know what non-falsifiable is, since your claim is the exact definition of such. Simply asserting I am not disproving your points is irrelevant since I've only ever focused on this point explicitly, and basic debate knowledge supports me here. I am sorry but you are mistaken.

Since you are resorting to the dictionary, I do encourage you to look up 'falsifiable' while you're utilizing it to aid in throwing your ad hominem around and trying to call me ignorant of base debate etiquette.

I think what @Final is trying to say is that there are two claims here:

1) Madara reacted to the lasting field after the Wave Front

2) Madara reacted to the Wave Front

There is no other option.

There is not enough evidence to conclude one claim above the other.

This isn't an argument of whether Madara reacted to the Wave front or not, it is about whether Madara reacted to the Wave Front or the lasting field after the Wave Front

Basically, two positive claims are being made and we cannot determine with absolute certainty which one is true, therefore the Possibly rating.

Which means there is no negative. If anyone believes there is a negative to any side your jsut being dishonest. This is why this site uses the possibly rating

RegisNex1232 said:
I think DT, Cal and Xulrev have given a decent case against using such arguments and ratings. Feels a lot like some people aren't willing to budge on their stances.
I agree. So, I will disagreed with the OP.

^did u read cals and DT's arguments?

Cause Dt's argument only consists of light speed. Cals argument isn't even an argument tbh.

Jvando said:
I think what @Final is trying to say is that there are two claims here:
1) Madara reacted to the lasting field after the Wave Front

2) Madara reacted to the Wave Front

There is no other option.

There is not enough evidence to conclude one claim above the other.

This isn't an argument of whether Madara reacted to the Wave front or not, it is about whether Madara reacted to the Wave Front or the lasting field after the Wave Front

Basically, two positive claims are being made and we cannot determine with absolute certainty which one is true, therefore the Possibly rating.
THANK YOU!!

AstralKing7 said:
Cause Dt's argument only consists of light speed. Cals argument isn't even an argument tbh.
I see your points. After evaluation, I can agree with a Possibly.

Elizhaa said:
AstralKing7 said:
I see your points. After evaluation, I can agree with a Possibly.
I think it's the best solution. It's not something concrete, but it's also not 100% wrong, perfectly balanced, as Thanos likes

there is no middle ground they just want the wank on the profile in one form or another brah its clear as day aslong as ur off the good stuff I already debunk this and they just ignore what is this

I mean if staff have scientists on it who disagree with the source than by all means this thread should be closed...but yeah it's not yes or no when you literally can't choose between two positives

This is why we use scientific sources instead of our personal opinions. Makes thing go around way easier and smoothly

HereComesBigBoi said:
dis wank af fam nardo aint even sub rel anyway miss me with that tbh it's unquantifiable as explained above
What's being Wanked though? Nobody is denying Guy created a Gravity Wave which moves at LS o3o

THAT is the universally agreed upon thing.

AstralKing7 said:
I mean if staff have scientists on it who disagree with the source than by all means this thread should be closed...but yeah it's not yes or no when you literally can't choose between two positives
This is why we use scientific sources instead of our personal opinions. Makes thing go around way easier and smoothly
The wiki does use scientific sources for every calc and regulation, so I don't understand the point here. The point is to evaluate wether Night Guy is scientifically accurate or not according to their standards.

Kinda feel offended by being called a wankers Ė
AP is unquantifiable btw. Someone report this guy. He's has been showing signs of clear trolling as of late

BTW, nobody has gave an opinion upon whether of Not JJ's, Kaguya and Naruto should get "Resistance to Spacetime Manipulation" Save for earlier in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back