• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added the renders to my sandbox

Also Jack in human form survived being knocked back by the Bloodstone, could that be considered a durability feat or not because it seemed to hurt him pretty bad?

Added the renders to my sandbox

Also Jack in human form survived being knocked back by the Bloodstone, could that be considered a durability feat or not because it seemed to hurt him pretty bad?
Could warrant some peak human or street levels of dura I think if you really wanted to downscale it for surviving the attack even if heavily injured by it

Man-Thing appeared as an easter egg in Thor Ragnarok as a head on the Grandmaster's Palace, could that be used for a rating or would that be stretching it?
unknown.png

Jack is already ripping through people with his bare hands are in his werewolf form, I doubt street level is in doubt.

If we're giving him a human key, will he get explosive manipulation

Jack is already ripping through people with his bare hands are in his werewolf form, I doubt street level is in doubt.
I'm giving him Wall level for tearing through a metal cage
If we're giving him a human key, will he get explosive manipulation
I don't think he should tbh, he only used one explosive and it's just something he picked up from the maze and not something he actually has in his possession

Also i'm having second thoughts on giving Jack Athlete Level for surviving the Bloodstone knocking him back, regular humans survive 10-A and 9-C things all the time after all

Last edited:
That blast also had him writhing in pain too, though it can be argued it's cause the bloodstone harms monsters specifically
Yeah i think it might be because of that, while he was writhing he was looking at his hands and shaking them, so him being in pain could have been a result of making contact with the bloodstone and not the blast itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back