• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Superhero Movie. Definitely one of the worst parody movies I’ve seen

I can’t even try to ironically enjoy it, it’s just not really funny

I'm thinking about doing this CRT, though it would be to much to have three massive MCU upgrades at the same time (Low 1-C K.E.V.I.N, 3-C Thor and 2-A Infinite Ultron). Thoughts?
To start with the CRT we must first analyze the cosmology of the MCU:

After the Multiversal War between countless timelines, the multiverse was isolated in a single timeline, the Sacred Timeline, which contained infinite universes, realities and dimensions, therefore the Sacred Timeline is a 2-A structure. After the events of Loki, the multiverse was released and the Sacred Timeline branched into bigger timelines, endless possibilities where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities (universe and reality are used interchangeably). In summary, the current multiverse contains endless 2-A timelines, and in each of those timelines a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, aka 2-A.

The Watcher is stated to be able to fix the collapse of a timeline, and WoG states that Infinite Ultron was legitimately punching through multiverses turning them into one "messy universe soup", and as I explained before each timeline contains an infinite number of universes, among other things, therefore both feats should be 2-A due to how the MCU cosmology works.
Looks great

Please put calcs that aren't on the verse page on the verse page there are too many that aren't present at all, the celestial emergence calc, the konshu calcs, Gorr's star feat, the what if calcs why we still haven't idk but they need to be there I would do it myself but my computer is ****** to high hell

Odins 4-B calc is already accepted as mathematically correct as well so it'd be nice to seal the deal with a crt since a lot of us consider it relevant and it should be listed as such on his profile even if it is via E.D the discussion should be had finally to get it listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back