• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

My babies are returning
1b1b10475fd047344689a8957cea3e89ccd351dc.gifv

Wouldn't High 6-B conflict with Surtur destroying Assguard?
Not necessarily, considering fate seemed to be heavily involved with his death it could be possible that is what ultimately killed him(especially considering his power is above the tesseract). Plus asgard isn’t really normal by any means and has shown some properties that might imply it’s more durable then what we’ve assumed

Well maybe if we weren't getting dumb **** stuff like the agatha or groot shows or like this new dumb vision show we're supposed to be getting we'd actually have budget for cooler shit like this that people actually wanted to see
What if was dog shit apart from 2-3 eps, god tier animation wouldn't have saved it. Phase 4 has been up and down in terms of quality. I'd rather have well written Agatha and Vision shows from the same people that wrote WandaVision than more trash just for the sake of feats.

What if was dog shit apart from 2-3 eps, god tier animation wouldn't have saved it. Phase 4 has been up and down in terms of quality. I'd rather have well written Agatha and Vision shows from the same people that wrote WandaVision than more trash just for the sake of feats.
I mean I never said anything about feats but giving what if more budget and time to make more interesting narratives and use more unique visuals would go a long way since that would have more of an audience than a agatha show

I'll stand on that and take my L if agatha or this vision show turn out to be more well written or leave more potential at their doors than what a higher budget more creative what if season could accomplish

Just facts

I mean I never said anything about feats but giving what if more budget and time to make more interesting narratives and use more unique visuals would go a long way since that would have more of an audience than a agatha show

I'll stand on that and take my L if agatha or this vision show turn out to be more well written or leave more potential at their doors than what a higher budget more creative what if season could accomplish
Agatha's a fan favorite after WandaVision and likely in Ironheart, an animated series is never getting the same viewership. Every D+ show apart from Ms Marvel had a bigger audience than S1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back