• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It seems like we should scaling her with eternity or not, in terms of durability, speed and AP, since her bodies we saw in the series was supposed to just be her avatar
yea idk honestly i might wait for the next episodes bc rio is supposed to appear in those episodes so we’ll get more details

yea idk honestly i might wait for the next episodes bc rio is supposed to appear in those episodes so we’ll get more details
Maybe there's a sort of avatar deal with her, Rio would just be a "mortal" form so to speak but yeah, we'll have to wait for the next episode. Thx for the blog btw, could you send me a link so I can copy past it, I can't do it on my own?

Does anyone have a clear res version of this statement?

Bottom yellow says "We created golden lightning for the first time and whenever that lightning hits, it melts into splashes of lava. Thanos throws a black hole at Doctor Strange who traps the black hole"

Does anyone have a clear res version of this statement?

Bottom yellow says "We created golden lightning for the first time and whenever that lightning hits, it melts into splashes of lava. Thanos throws a black hole at Doctor Strange who traps the black hole"

I haven't found that exact statement, though a very similar statement about the lightning can be found in this article.

It also notes that Thanos would be able to sidestep the lightning if it were fired directly at him.

I just got back from seeing Venom: The Last Dance.

Xenophages are symbiote hunters presented as a major threat to Venom and other symbiotes, and are capable of regenerating from being reduced to pieces. It also demonstrates some sort of sonic blast, and seems impressively fast, being capable of jumping onto an airliner from ground level within a couple seconds.

Toxin briefly fights and harms a xenophage, but is quickly overpowered and destroyed without getting any other combat feats.

Other random symbiotes as a group smash their way out of an underground base, and are able to fight and damage the xenophage, though are individually weaker than it and gradually get eliminated.

Lasher lasts longer than most of the other symbiotes, and can run as fast as a motorcycle.

Agony seems to be the fastest of the symbiotes and can generate electricity, but doesn't get any combat feats.

Knull doesn't get any combat feats, though he's treated as being vastly above any of the symbiotes and xenophages. He's implied to be a planetary threat, though the specifics of his capabilities are rather vague at this point. He also creates portals to send out xenophages and is apparently older than the universe.

It's a plot point in this movie that Eddie actually died briefly when he was impaled back in the first movie, and Venom revived him by connecting their life forces together. Venom also demonstrates the ability to hold on to a moving airliner, and later creates a parachute. He briefly gets to use a horse, a fish, a frog, and possibly a cockroach as temporary hosts. By the end of the movie, Venom manages to restrain four Xenophages within himself long enough for them to be destroyed by a combination of acid and an explosion.

Last edited:
I just got back from seeing Venom: The Last Dance.

Knull doesn't get any combat feats, though he's treated as being vastly above any of the symbiotes and xenophages. He's implied to be a planetary threat, though the specifics of his capabilities are rather vague at this point. He also creates portals to send out xenophages and is apparently older than the universe.
SO not enough material to make a profile then?

SO not enough material to make a profile then?

Despite not getting to fight anyone in the movie, he'd still probably be 'At least 8-C, likely far higher' based on what the movie establishes about him. The beginning of the movie indicates that it took a mass uprising of symbiotes to imprison Knull in the past, and in the present, the symbiotes treat the scenario of Knull potentially escaping his prison as something that would doom everyone. Knull describes himself as a "slicer of worlds", and he later claims that he'll "kill the world".

Despite not getting to fight anyone in the movie, he'd still probably be 'At least 8-C, likely far higher' based on what the movie establishes about him. The beginning of the movie indicates that it took a mass uprising of symbiotes to imprison Knull in the past, and in the present, the symbiotes treat the scenario of Knull potentially escaping his prison as something that would doom everyone. Knull describes himself as a "slicer of worlds", and he later claims that he'll "kill the world".
So relatively enough to make a blog at least. Good thing since I intended to make a profile for him. The "slicer of worlds" and "kill the world" thing could lead to a "possibly 5-B" I guess. In terms of abilities, outside of immortality and the portal thing you mentionned, is there anything else notable (I assume he would get all symbiote powers since he created them)?

So relatively enough to make a blog at least. Good thing since I intended to make a profile for him. The "slicer of worlds" and "kill the world" thing could lead to a "possibly 5-B" I guess. In terms of abilities, outside of immortality and the portal thing you mentionned, is there anything else notable (I assume he would get all symbiote powers since he created them)?

Knull was shown to have a sword, and from his prison on Klyntar, he also was able to detect the creation of the Codex formed on Earth by Venom connecting his life force to Eddie Brock. He created the xenophages too. One of Toxin's visions made it look like Knull might be capable of some degree of fire manipulation, but that didn't seem entirely clear.

Oh, and from Klyntar, he also was able to hear the sonic screech of a xenophage on Earth, allowing him to send more as backup. They didn't really explain exactly how that worked.

Last edited:
Toxin briefly fights and harms a xenophage, but is quickly overpowered and destroyed without getting any other combat feats.
That green symbiote wasn't Toxin. Teddy Paine said Toxin left Mulligan's body after they were being tracked down by the military, and Mulligan was later fused with another symbiote.

Anyway, Xenophages are undoubtedly one of the most terrifying and hopeless villains to resist, even more terror-stricken than Sentinels from X-Men: Days of Future Past. If Xenophages were that strong, then damn, imagine what Knull would be. Won't be surprised if he turned out to be precisely comic-accurate when we get to see far more of them, especially in action. I'm somewhat glad that they didn't actually include Knull to be a product of the action scenes, nor did they put in Captain Universe Eddie Brock.

According to the Deadpool & Wolverine artbook, the TVA soldiers in the movie are intended to be an elite special-forces squad, with their armor designed to look upgraded compared to the ones seen in Loki, making them tougher. I have the feeling that this could complicate trying to figure out scaling...
T0lGdRh.png

Last edited:
IIRC, only B-15 and Ravona were demonstrably comparable to superhuman characters on purely physical terms.

Back