• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc Strange being pushed back means we get no MCU content for nearly 5 months after NWH releases...

I'm not sure if I should be sad that we'll have 5 months of no content after getting a whole year of back to back content, or if I should be happy that Disney was being kind enough to give us 5 months to comprehend the madness of NWH before the even crazier MoM drops in theaters.
A bit of both I would say

Also malekith > visions > kurse > Ragnarok Thor?? No words
925.jpg_large

Wouldn't it simply be hax though?
Also that means adult Celestials are much taller than that since Tiamut is technically a newborn
All the powers of the Eternals originate from the same pool of energy. Some use it haxily, others use it stronk. Sersi has her own "Awakened Thor on the Bifrost Brigde" moment in the movie. If we can use Magneto, FOX's Apocalypse and Jean's haxes for their profiles, why not for Eternals?

The Thinkers should be at "At most Low 6-B".

The "Fighters" would be at Low 6-B.

Sersi would have a 6-B Uni-Mind key.

FTL flight speed for Ikaris for flying really far into space, possibly to commit suicide in the Sun.

Makkari has Relativistic speed likely from her running to Australia from America feat.
Where does Low 6-B and 6-B come from? The last one sounds like Massively Hypersonic+ tbh. Where are you getting these from?

Where does Low 6-B and 6-B come from? The last one sounds like Massively Hypersonic+ tbh. Where are you getting these from?

Uni-Mind Sersi obliterates a 200 mile tall Tiamut emerging from Earth's by turning him into marble. Even after using that energy she had energy to spare to turn Sprite into a human. A being that big would generate 30-35 teraton energy by only walking according to a similar calc from Evangelion. All the Eternals are almost comparable in strength, I explained it earlier. Ikaris had to go all out to kill Ajak. And the Uni-Mind is a simple 1+1=2 device. It takes the energy from all the Eternals of the ritual then adds it to one selected Eternal. Based on the leak, 6 or 7 Eternals did the ritual. So Low 6-B for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back