• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos helps Kaguya out with her win-loss record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonEmperor23 said:
>implying beating a 5-B DB character is impressive when they have no hax

Have them beat a Masada character and then you can talk.
dragon ball has a few good hax abilites tho, not masada lvl but they're around

There's nothing suggesting it is limited and the Underworld collapsed after Zeus's death. Cory Barlog said it himself, Kratos will walk the Earth forever and can't really die.

Kepekley23 said:
There's nothing suggesting it is limited and the Underworld collapsed after Zeus's death. Cory Barlog said it himself, Kratos will walk the Earth forever and can't really die.
unrelated lore question here, since the underworld has no ruler wouldn't that mean kratos family should be brought back?

@Antonius

I guess you can say their souls were erased from existence after Zeus's death, which made the Greek Realm collapse and fade away, including the Underworld. And their body ashes were fused to Kratos's, so there isn't even a recipient to their souls if they still existed.

Kepekley23 said:
@Antonius

I guess you can say their souls were erased from existence after Zeus's death, which made the Greek Realm collapse and fade away, including the Underworld. And their body ashes were fused to Kratos's, so there isn't even a recipient to their souls if they still existed.
thats ****** up, damn, kratos screwed it all up

In fact, the whole "Hope" storyline basically got retconned and sent to hell at this point.

Like much of God of War's plotlines.

Mindhax resisted

Time travel away from BFR and begin the fight with prior knowledge

Pretty much what Kep said

@Gar

Kep's point about mindhax is completely false, since it was also decided on that very thread (Kep even said it himself) that the moon in Naruto only amplified range and not potency. read here

Of course; Kaguya's normal genjustu doesn't scale to IT, but assuming she can do it without the moon (Which most naruto guys here will tell you she can), it keeps its potency.

can kratos resurect from being turned to dust? what about being absorbed? (ps im asking cuz i really dont know lol). and another thing- whats stopping kaguya from just plain old breaking all his bones while he's still alive, or just knocking him out?

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
can kratos resurect from being turned to dust? what about being absorbed? (ps im asking cuz i really dont know lol). and another thing- whats stopping kaguya from just plain old breaking all his bones while he's still alive, or just knocking him out?
You mean the ash bones? he should be able to dodge them

and am i to assume that he can use that mid battle? like, she to probe his eyes out, he just stands there thinking "hmmm.... i wonder what she's gonna do next.... ooooooh that!" and then gets killed?

yes. its a power he got from killing the fates in GOW2, the sisters of fates were jumping through time during their fight with Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back