• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos helps Kaguya out with her win-loss record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am myself You are you said:
The problem for Kratos is Kratos can not Time Travel to the place where she was born.

And If he can do it ,Worst situation He will be killed by members of the otsutsuki. Because Kratos invades the territory of otsutsuki.

Kratos will die horribly.
he doesnt have to go back to when she was born, he could just back to before she ate the chakra fruit and was virtually powerless

YungManzi said:
Then I linked the thread which shows that the only person who thought that IT fell in that category was Cal (and maybe one other person), everyone else completely disagreed including Kep who said: "You're wrong about Madara. The moon reflects the IT, but it's the IT's light that enslaves the world itself. It still scales to his jutsu's potency."
This seems incredibly hypocritical; however, Kep did say in this thread that he was going to make a CRT against the potency. He then made a case of avoiding the IT, so it doesn't seem like this would redact the votes.

This seems incredibly hypocritical; however, Kep did say in this thread that he was going to make a CRT against the potency. He then made a case of avoiding the IT, so it doesn't seem like this would redact the votes.

true

power of time travel is a powerful force. And we can not be sure that about power kaguya before she ate the chakra fruit

So kaguya was defeated by the strength of Kratos Stronger than to kaguya before she ate the chakra fruit.

But it depends on the situation. Who will be the first attack

Kratos knows her story and go back to before she ate the chakra fruit = Kratos win

kaguya infinite tsukuyomi = kaguya win

Kratos has the power time stop , he can easily kill her.

Yes, No possibility for cross-dimension. So it depends on the situation and the intelligence of Kratos and kaguya. Kratos never knew her story at first. And kaguya does not know his power.

Everyone has a chance to win.

The truth is before she ate the chakra fruit She is in another dimension. Not the current dimension And when ate the chakra fruit So she moved the planet into another dimension. Which is her current dimension.

Kratos can not do it.

he can back to era kaguya has moved the planet into dimension. a complete only

Kaguya Teniji siendoUnido al Dios Arbol
kaguya prime Move the planet into its own dimension.

Kaguya dksa-kl51454
dimension she ate the chakra fruit

I voted for kaguya

Kratos can not back to era she was virtually powerless

if fighting with she , Kratos will be hit by kaguya moving in empty space and can not do anything.

Power Time travel Can not destroy or kill kaguya

Kratos - 7 (Antoniusgod, Kepekley23, Gargoyle One, Andika, DragonEmperor23, Sigurd, Rei Rubro,)

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki - 1 (I am Myself)

If you have other evidence To be able to win kaguya, you can come tell me.

I voted for kaguya. This is a Stomp.

hmm...

Grace period then?

I'm leaning towards inconlusive....

Everything is very dependent on the circumstance.

Kepekley23 said:
@Astral
Doesn't work that way.

Kratos traveling through time and stopping Zeus erased the original timeline that led him to seek the Fates's powers to begin with, and created a new one that led to God of War 3. His powers work much akin to a portal as shown in the ending cutscene.

LOL FRA him he could not travel cross-dimension to back to before she ate the chakra fruit and was virtually powerless
but he could go back in time knowing everything she could do and how to stop it while she would be clueless

LOL FRA him he could not travel cross-dimension to back to before she ate the chakra fruit and was virtually powerless
Kaguya lwsfldsf54
Kaguya dksa-kl51454-dsfdfs
I believe Kratos travel back to the past and creating new timeline is equal to travel cross-dimension.

Antoniusgod said:
but he could go back in time knowing everything she could do and how to stop it while she would be clueless
kaguya There are many ways to destroy with him.

Kratos can not dodge infinite tsukuyomi and he will fall into a dream forever

The flame of olympus is a power within pandoras box in GOW3 that could kill every god in the verse with a touch, yet its nothing compared to the power of hope which kratos holds within him, and would destroy kaguya with it, gets brought back with poh and kills kaguya the same way he killed zeus

kaguya There are many ways to destroy with him.

Kratos can not dodge infinite tsukuyomi and he will fall into a dream forever

Kratos wouldnt just stand there and let kaguya cast it

Kratos traveling through time and stopping Zeus erased the original timeline that led him to seek the Fates's powers to begin with, and created a new one that led to God of War 3. His powers work much akin to a portal as shown in the ending cutscene.

Andika CL atmadja said:
I saw But Kratos can not cross-dimension. to kaguya before have power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back