• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos helps Kaguya out with her win-loss record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YungManzi said:
Would Kratos's time travel even be usefull in this fight? How far back in time can he go, Kaguya is pretty old, she's probably much older than her profile suggests.
he went back a few thousand years and brought an entire race of gods with him, how old would you say kaguya is?

She is far older than maaaaany generations of indra and ashura reincarnation.

Not that it matters, he only needs to go back enough to get out of the more dangerous stuff she has for him.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Not that it matters, he only needs to go back enough to get out of the more dangerous stuff she has for him.
At that point that would be him BFRing himself, and he'd lose wouldn't he?

sister of fate are one of primordial Gods which exist since beginning of time. Sister of fate should scale to the furies which older than earth itself.

So kratos might able to travel back in past far above thousand years theoretically.

He really doesn't have to go back in time and kill her when she was powerless, he could just go back in time knowing all of her techniques and abilites and how to stop them, and kaguya being the dumbass she is, would be clueless

>sister of fate are one of primordial Gods which exist since beginning of time

The Sisters of Fate came well after the Titans.

AstralKing7 said:
Lifting strength doesn't always have anything to do with striking strength but she is in the same tier as Naruto I believe
i was talking about the soul rip, you would need higher lifting strength or equal to resist

Xtasyamphetamine said:
The opponent has to do it, not Kratos. Otherwise, people who can time travel to win lose by default.
Is that how that works? Pretty sure people who can travel back to a person's birth or something can use it in combat.

Kepekley23 said:
>sister of fate are one of primordial Gods which exist since beginning of time
The Sisters of Fate came well after the Titans.
Titans exist after primordial war, right ?

Kratos travelling back to kaguya's birth would need him to get to where the otsostuku resides and get past said otsotsuki.

i think if you travel back to the past in combat arena it would affect her ages. but i am not sure.

Doesn't matter. She's 5-B anyway, she should initially resist the Claws of Hades.

it does matter, you need the raw strength to resist the claws of hades soul rip, doesnt matter that shes 5-B

now i am wondering which one older ? the furies which stated older than earth or sister of fate ?

because that would be suck for kratos if he try traveling back in time which earth does not exist.

Lol that's even worse. Him know when she was born would get him into even more trouble. He would literally be a place with other Otsutsuki clan members just as hax as her or stronger

@Andika

The Sisters of Fate were born while Cronos was ruling. So well after the beginning of time.

Anyway, I vote Kratos for my own reasons stated above.

AstralKing7 said:
Lol that's even worse. Him know when she was born would get him into even more trouble. He would literally be a place with other Otsutsuki clan members just as hax as her or stronger
hes not fighting them tho

You think they are gonna just sit back while one of their own is being attacked much or less a child that is being attacked.

Kepekley23 said:
@Andika
The Sisters of Fate were born while Cronos was ruling. So well after the beginning of time.

Anyway, I vote Kratos for my own reasons stated above.
okay sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back