• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ya'll have no choice but to accept this revision as my welcome back (also late birthday!) present ;)

Well, now that we have 4 staff approvals, in addition to several knowledgeable members, this can be applied. I'll see about applying the changes later.
There is the 48 hour rule by the way, meaning you can't add the changes till 48 hours have passed since the thread's creation even if it was accepted right away.

You may be aware of it already; just putting this out there in case you aren't.

There is the 48 hour rule by the way, meaning you can't add the changes till 48 hours have passed since the thread's creation even if it was accepted right away.

You may be aware of it already; just putting this out there in case you aren't.
Actually, no. I wasn't aware of this. Thanks for letting me know Damage.

Any other major rule changes took place while I was away?

Calc Members and Content Mods punching and kicking air as we speak.
Image helpers:

images

I see it's still on the profile. If you're too tired or busy I can change it if you'd like.
I was gonna get to it soon, but yes the help would be greatly appreciated. It's just that I have A LOT to catch up on, and a lot of threads I need to read, in addition to the Bijū thread. So yeah I'm a bit swamped at the minute xD
Yeah, it'll need to be changed to reflect the change from Space-Time Manipulation to just Spatial Manipulation.

Thanks a lot Nierre, I really appreciate the help.

Here are all the TSO users:
  • Obito
  • Madara
  • Naruto (War Arc)
  • Toneri
  • Hamura
  • Hagoromo
  • Asura Otsutsuki (if his profile still exists)
  • Kaguya

I believe that's it.

Back