• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah they were in sky of Kaguya's core world. You can see the ground beneath them. And If you look at the scan it's showing Kaguya's Lava world not outer space. Which means it just referring to them fighting on different planets throughout space.
Not how it works at all. It’s literally stated as inter-dimensional battle. Which if you saw me previous post could mean:
1. existing or traveling between dimensions of space or time
2. (in science fiction, fantasy, etc.) coming from an alternate dimension or a parallel universe
No it's just saying if team 7 loses that's the end of the shionbi world. Because their will be no one to stop kaguya. To say the explosion would spread from her world to the Shinobi world is an extreme assumption. Even before she made the orb. Kakashi says it's the end of the ninja world if they don't stop her
Exactly why I brought up the Juubi databook statement. The Juubi created the Ninja World, which is why Kaguya being the beginning and the end of the Ninja World literally is talking about the creation and destruction of the planet. She wasn’t going to win that fight and then proceed to destroy the planet, she was literally going to use an attack that was going to destroy everything. Also, the scan that says this actually shows her using Amenominaka, meaning it isn’t referring to the beginning of the fight when they were on Earth.

Last edited:
@Elizhaa @Damage3245 @Shadowbokunohero @LordTracer

Would you be willing to help out here please?
I was massaged to comment here but I'm pretty sure I already agreed with most of the OP, and said I was neutral on the possible Universal rating but that if enough people though it was fine i won't argue.
Hi Ant, thanks for helping out. I'll summarise this. Lord Griffin seems to be in agreement with most of what I presented and neutral on Low 2-C (leaning towards agreement). Same for ShadowBokuNoHero, though he is neutral on some abilities but is in agreement for the AP and also neutral on Low 2-C.

Hi Ant, thanks for helping out. I'll summarise this. Lord Griffin seems to be in agreement with most of what I presented and neutral on Low 2-C (leaning towards agreement). Same for ShadowBokuNoHero, though he is neutral on some abilities but is in agreement for the AP and also neutral on Low 2-C.
Looks like this is done then can we get a thread moderator to close this and we can start the profile.

What is the tally for which staff members that think what here so far?

What is the tally for which staff members that think what here so far?
This crt as being opened for close to 2 months A lot of staffs are not interested in this CRT as it is for the game. However we have 2 staffs that agree on the crt and are neutral for 2c. No staff disagrees.

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you for the reply

I would appreciate if somebody can elaborate considerably more than that to answer my question though.

Exactly which specific staff members think what here, and what are the arguments for the changes that they have accepted or rejected?

Okay. Thank you for the reply

I would appreciate if somebody can elaborate considerably more than that to answer my question though.

Exactly which specific staff members think what here, and what are the arguments for the changes that they have accepted or rejected?
Oh ok. So I mainly have proposals for Mecha Naruto and for Storm Naruto would be his Storm 3, Revolution, 4 and Road To Boruto keys. As Storm 1 and 2 are reliant on calcs.

Shadow and LordGriffin agreed with the ratings I proposed for Storm 3 and Revolution (which is High 6-A going off of Mecha-Kurama's statements) which would scale to Kurama Mode Naruto and Kyubi Mode Mecha-Naruto.

As for the Storm 4 keys, they agree with 5-B for Kurama Sage Mode Naruto and At least 5-B+ for his Six Paths Mode (though I do believe we can add 4-A and Low 2-C here as well)

Now for the Boruto ratings, LordGriffin agrees that the ETSB of Kaguya does scale to 4-A, possibly Low 2-C, and also agrees with the databook statements that The Last Naruto and Sasuke's Ougi (Ultimate Jutsu) scale above Kaguya's Ougi (which is her ETSB). However, he thinks that 4-A and Low 2-C ratings would only apply to Naruto's Ougi since most Ougis don't scale to the physicals unless the Ougi itself is Taijutsu (which I agree with). I debated that Naruto and Sasuke's Ougi is Taijutsu since it's just them both landing their strongest punch on their opponent simultaneously. But LordGriffin said that if enough people agree, he has no problem scaling 4-A and Low 2-C to Naruto's physical statistics.

Shadow on the other hand is unsure about the dimension busting. Though he seems to be more focused on the character's abilities, which I think we can tackle in the next thread since I am planning on making another thread to discuss outside the AP.

Oh ok. So I mainly have proposals for Mecha Naruto and for Storm Naruto would be his Storm 3, Revolution, 4 and Road To Boruto keys. As Storm 1 and 2 are reliant on calcs.

Shadow and LordGriffin agreed with the ratings I proposed for Storm 3 and Revolution (which is High 6-A going off of Mecha-Kurama's statements) which would scale to Kurama Mode Naruto and Kyubi Mode Mecha-Naruto.

As for the Storm 4 keys, they agree with 5-B for Kurama Sage Mode Naruto and At least 5-B+ for his Six Paths Mode (though I do believe we can add 4-A and Low 2-C here as well)

Now for the Boruto ratings, LordGriffin agrees that the ETSB of Kaguya does scale to 4-A, possibly Low 2-C, and also agrees with the databook statements that The Last Naruto and Sasuke's Ougi (Ultimate Jutsu) scale above Kaguya's Ougi (which is her ETSB). However, he thinks that 4-A and Low 2-C ratings would only apply to Naruto's Ougi since most Ougis don't scale to the physicals unless the Ougi itself is Taijutsu (which I agree with). I debated that Naruto and Sasuke's Ougi is Taijutsu since it's just them both landing their strongest punch on their opponent simultaneously. But LordGriffin said that if enough people agree, he has no problem scaling 4-A and Low 2-C to Naruto's physical statistics.

Shadow on the other hand is unsure about the dimension busting. Though he seems to be more focused on the character's abilities, which I think we can tackle in the next thread since I am planning on making another thread to discuss outside the AP.
Thank you for the reply.

@Damage3245 @LordTracer @Elizhaa

Would you be willing to help evaluate this please? You can obviously ask questions regarding clarifications if you wish.

I agree with everything but I stay neutral with the Kaguya dimension stuff since stuffs such as Low 2-C should be treated with great caution.

Though if Low 2-C is accepted, Naruto Storm Kaguya VS Touhou Project Kaguya is a close match.

I agree with everything but I stay neutral with the Kaguya dimension stuff since stuffs such as Low 2-C should be treated with great caution.

Though if Low 2-C is accepted, Naruto Storm Kaguya VS Touhou Project Kaguya is a close match.
I mean it can be debated from 3-A to Low 2-C depending on what the staff agree to. Though Griffin agrees with Low 2-C, so that’s likely the rating we will settle for.

Hmm. Still no replies here.

However, are these versions of the Naruto characters sufficiently distinctive from the originals to get their own pages, or are they identical except for the power levels?

Hmm. Still no replies here.

However, are these versions of the Naruto characters sufficiently distinctive from the originals to get their own pages, or are they identical except for the power levels?
This was approved by the staff in the first thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/ok-lets-talk-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-profiles.127795/

Basically, the games itself have 5 original stories. The Cursed Ninja Dolls (which takes place after the Pain arc), Chakra Entities (an arc where Naruto gains the ability to use Chakra Entities similar to Pa during his Sage Mode training), Ninja World Tournament, Mecha Naruto (completely different than the anime filler arc), Taka vs Previous 3 Hokages (acknowledged as an original story in the game databooks)

And Shadowbokunohero also agrees that the arcs that the game and manga share aren’t 1:1. And there are differences such as the Juubi creating the world and the way the entire final battle played out.

Okay. Then it seems fine to create the pages in question.

I’m very sceptical about the 3A/low2c rating there is barely enough informations of them on the thread, on top of the not certain dimension/universe destruction, ending shinobi history could be also very well her simply winning against naruto/sasuke and reach the earth. Not her destroying everything with the tsb.

I’m very sceptical about the 3A/low2c rating there is barely enough informations of them on the thread, on top of the not certain dimension/universe destruction, ending shinobi history could be also very well her simply winning against naruto/sasuke and reach the earth. Not her destroying everything with the tsb.
I actually talked about this before. But the final scan in the Kaguya sub section mentions that she is the beginning and the end of the Shinobi world, the Shinobi history argument was dismissed before. The reason why this is important is because the databook mentions that the Juubi created the world, so Kaguya being the end of it in terms of destruction logically makes sense especially since the only other time that destroying the Ninja World was brought was the ETSB scan.

If somebody explains all of the most important arguments and intended revisions here in easy to understand manners in a single post, I can ask for staff evaluations afterwards.

Not trying to be disrespectful but why is it taking so long to make the naruto storm game profiles most people agree with this thread

If somebody explains all of the most important arguments and intended revisions here in easy to understand manners in a single post, I can ask for staff evaluations afterwards.
Have any staff members accepted this so far, and if so, which ones?

I thought this might’ve cleared things up.

@Elizhaa @Damage3245 @LordTracer @KingTempest

What do you think about this?

Well, I suppose that what our staff members have accepted here can probably be applied in lack of better options then, as long as all of the character statistics are based on accepted calculation blogs or self-evident feats.

Well, I suppose that what our staff members have accepted here can probably be applied in lack of better options then, as long as all of the character statistics are based on accepted calculation blogs or self-evident feats.
Okay thank you, then we can start the creation of the sandbox

Etsb in game didn't reach a big enough size to destroy the entire diemsion. Literally only kicked up dust

And the way they described her dimensions in the game their clearly only referring to the planet. Which is why they say it's a dimension of ice which is the planet
Screenshot_20220911-224921.png

Like how is this a universal explosion?
Screenshot_20220911-231340.png

Then here it says it will lead the world to extinction which clearly means a planet in context
Kaguya dimensions showed millions of stars in the OVA tho.
And world can also mean universe, unless you can present a suitable means that makes it "earth".

Also the damage done after the effects of OVA's are mostly not shown and are instantly reverted to the initial arena

So what, if anything, is left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back