• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It starts at the 6:30 mark. Pretty sure kinshiki got up after the combo attack. So it should scale to their normal stats. The Last N&S I mean. Boruto era N&S would scale due to scaling from Momoshiki who is stated to be stronger than Kaguya.

Well I'm fine with scaling it to Naruto/Sasuke's Ougi because of the statement, but I don't think it would scale to their other statistics besides their ultimate jutsu. It's pretty clear the ETSB is something beyond the norm given all the crazy statements behind it and they the statements say that they have the histories strongest attack, which implies it's that attack specifically. So unless someone tanks these attacks, I see no reason to scale them all around to the possible Low 2-C rating in Striking Stremgth and Durabilty.
in Storm 4, i dont believe They mention her dimension being destroyed, so im not sure if it counts as Low 2-C feat

The "end of shinobi history" doesn't support entire dimension (universe busting) when shinobi history doesn't extend across the universe. Same with the whole "saved the world". The only solid thing would be the fact that she was using the attack in her dimension so it would need to capable of destroying her dimension in order to reach Naruto's world. Other than that, I wouldn't bank on that other stuff.
This I can agree with.
Well I'm fine with scaling it to Naruto/Sasuke's Ougi because of the statement, but I don't think it would scale to their other statistics besides their ultimate jutsu. It's pretty clear the ETSB is something beyond the norm given all the crazy statements behind it and they the statements say that they have the histories strongest attack, which implies it's that attack specifically. So unless someone tanks these attacks, I see no reason to scale them all around to the possible Low 2-C rating in Striking Stremgth and Durabilty.
I will agree with you on one thing, and that is the Ultimate Jutsu for the most part doesn't scale to the character's physicals, the same way we don't scale Hashirama to his Shinsu Senju even in the manga. But there are some Ultimates that do scale to their base statistics, like Guy and Lee since they're physically doing damage. The same applies here because Naruto and Sasuke's Ultimate are both landing their strongest punch on their opponent from both sides. It's also the visual that is used on the databook.

in Storm 4, i dont believe They mention her dimension being destroyed, so im not sure if it counts as Low 2-C feat
It was an attack that was going to affect or destroy Naruto's world, in order to do that, it would need to destroy the dimension she is already in.

I'm pretty sure the ETSB is likely going to be planet level feat
1. Why would they be stronger than the technique when they couldn't stop it before? The only thing that suggests this is a statement that their justu is the strongest but that doesnt imply overall scaling to other statistics besides their ultimate techniques unless someone actually tanks those.

2. No... that doesn't mean they could tank ETSB, that just means they would be able to defeat Kaguya before she used the technique. Remember that she doesn't open with it so assuming she'd use it before they cpuld do anything to her is a big assumption. They can be stronger tham Kaguya without being superior to her ETSB. Using your logic, they'd be able to resist all her hax because their "stronger" so she can't beat them via any means.

Honestly, my opinion isn't going to change. If more people agree with scaling overall then so be it. I'm just going to be the one who disagrees with that portion of the proposals. Plus I'm trying to limit my time debating for stress issues so again, I have no issue with the other stuff in the OP, I'm fine with the possible Low 2-C rating for ETSB, but I don't think it should scale to the characters overall statistics unless they tank it visually, and that's my stance. This doesn't mean I have the final say though, if enough people agree then it is what it is, I need to keep the debating I do to a minimum so I'll leave it at that.
Etsb in game didn't reach a big enough size to destroy the entire diemsion. Literally only kicked up dust

And the way they described her dimensions in the game their clearly only referring to the planet. Which is why they say it's a dimension of ice which is the planet
Screenshot_20220911-224921.png

Like how is this a universal explosion?
Screenshot_20220911-231340.png

Then here it says it will lead the world to extinction which clearly means a planet in context

Last edited:
Etsb in game didn't reach a big enough size to destroy the entire diemsion. Literally only kicked up dust
Its from the ground's point of view, not the planet, also the scene cuts off before we see the full extent of the explosion.
And the way they described her dimensions in the game their clearly only referring to the planet. Which is why they say it's a dimension of ice which is the planet
No, we go by what we see the dimension consists of, when someone is brought to a dimension with a starry sky, that dimension is 4A. Unless the databook consistently calls Kaguya's realms world/planet, it is a dimension. Like "Dimension of sand", "Dimension of Ice", and "Dimension of Lava", which is why her realms are dimensions. Also, look at the dialogue during the Kaguya battle, they clearly say she's changing the whole space, not just the planet. And the databook also says that Naruto has to 'float around through space' you can't float through a planet, to float would mean there's no gravity, which means space. The same databook scan says, "Battle in space".
Screenshot_20220911-224921.png

Like how is this a universal explosion?
Again, it cuts off before we see the entire destruction, it's not like Sephiroth's supernova from outside a Solar System view. It's similar to being close to a nuclear bomb, you're not going to see the entire explosion when you're getting vaporized by the mere shockwave and firestorm of it.
Screenshot_20220911-231340.png

Then here it says it will lead the world to extinction which clearly means a planet in context
Refer to my other databook scan. She's the beginning (referring to the Juubi creating the planet) and end of the Ninja world (referring to destroying). When the scan you posted says "it will lead the world to extinction", it can 100% mean Naruto's World. Especially since the databook consistently makes World and Ninja World interchangeable.

Last edited:
I agree with the OP. can we get a thread moderator here, this thread has being opened for quite a time.

I was massaged to comment here but I'm pretty sure I already agreed with most of the OP, and said I was neutral on the possible Universal rating but that if enough people though it was fine i won't argue.

I was massaged to comment here but I'm pretty sure I already agreed with most of the OP, and said I was neutral on the possible Universal rating but that if enough people though it was fine i won't argue.
Thank you very much for the reply griffin, I really appreciate. Since majorit’s of the people have agreed and it doesn’t look like any other thread moderator is interested in the game profiles as it has being opened for close to two months now can we close the thread and start creating profiles for this characters has it takes a lot of work?

Its from the ground's point of view, not the planet, also the scene cuts off before we see the full extent of the explosion.

No, we go by what we see the dimension consists of, when someone is brought to a dimension with a starry sky, that dimension is 4A. Unless the databook consistently calls Kaguya's realms world/planet, it is a dimension. Like "Dimension of sand", "Dimension of Ice", and "Dimension of Lava", which is why her realms are dimensions. Also, look at the dialogue during the Kaguya battle, they clearly say she's changing the whole space, not just the planet. And the databook also says that Naruto has to 'float around through space' you can't float through a planet, to float would mean there's no gravity, which means space. The same databook scan says, "Battle in space".
You do realize this adds to my point. It says their floating through space. Casue their moving to kaguyas different planets which means that all her planets share the same space and are not their own dimensions
Again, it cuts off before we see the entire destruction, it's not like Sephiroth's supernova from outside a Solar System view. It's similar to being close to a nuclear bomb, you're not going to see the entire explosion when you're getting vaporized by the mere shockwave and firestorm of it.

Refer to my other databook scan. She's the beginning (referring to the Juubi creating the planet) and end of the Ninja world (referring to destroying). When the scan you posted says "it will lead the world to extinction", it can 100% mean Naruto's World. Especially since the databook consistently makes World and Ninja World interchangeable.
You can't use datebooks for the game which is treated as it's own continuity. And neither does the game say ETSO can destroy that dimension

I’ve only played Storm 4 so… not sure how much help I’d be here.
You do realize this adds to my point. It says their floating through space. Casue their moving to kaguyas different planets which means that all her planets share the same space and are not their own dimensions

You can't use datebooks for the game which is treated as it's own continuity. And neither does the game say ETSO can destroy that dimension
No Reio it never said all her planet share the same space, if you read what the op posted you will see they said alternate dimensions plural meaning not one but at least 2 so the dimensions are indeed separate dimensions not the same.

No Reio it never said all her planet share the same space, if you read what the op posted you will see they said alternate dimensions plural meaning not one but at least 2 so the dimensions are indeed separate dimensions not the same.
Screenshot_20220929-172721_Gallery.jpg

This scan here says their float throughout space while fighting kaguya. Which just means their moving to different planets in outer space. So kaguyas 5 worlds are somewhere in outer space and not actually their own dimensions

Idk if it was mentioned before but given we know how Juubis are made, how could it have created the world?

This scan here says their float throughout space while fighting kaguya. Which just means their moving to different planets in outer space. So kaguyas 5 worlds are somewhere in outer space and not actually their own dimensions
No way you got that interpretation from that text. The text is a text that talked about there fight in space it says nothing of her other dimension. Please don’t neglect the real evidence and argue about something so vague.
Jump through space time to battle in alternate dimensions, plural.

Last edited:
No way you got that interpretation from that text. The text is a text that talked about there fight in space it says nothing of her other dimension. Please don’t neglect the real evidence and argue about something so vague.

Jump through space time to battle in alternate dimensions, plural.
They don't actually fight in outer space. But their fighting on different planets in space. And I already went over what they mean by her dimensions.

No way you got that interpretation from that text.

Jump through space time to battle in alternate dimensions, plural this is the last time I’m replying to you on this. Thanks.
They don't actually fight in outer space. But their fighting on different planets in space. And I already went over what they mean by her dimensions.
Your interpretation. I will not argue with you again you ignored the fact and made your own interpretation.

You can't use datebooks for the game which is treated as its own continuity. And neither does the game say ETSO can destroy that dimension
When did I use the manga databooks? It’s the game databooks that says she’s the beginning and the end of the Ninja World. Don’t strawman me my guy.

You just completely ignored the part where it says that they’re jumping through space and time to battle in alternate dimensions. It literally says that it’s a different time space. The floating through space part only proves that the dimension is a dimension separate from Naruto’s World.

Idk if it was mentioned before but given we know how Juubis are made, how could it have created the world?
Game Juubi’s whole introduction was that it always has been there. There was no mention of it being planted like it is in the manga. The only thing we have for the game databooks. Game lore wise, a Juubi creates a world, then after some time bore its own fruit due to the increase in the human population which the Otsutsuki come and collect.

Btw, another to note that I didn’t bring up before. The same scan that talks about floating through space, has one more statement. “Battle in space! Inter dimensional action!”. According to the dictionary for ‘inter-dimensional’ not ‘inter-dimensional being’. There’s 2 definitions.
1. existing or traveling between dimensions of space or time
2. (in science fiction, fantasy, etc.) coming from an alternate dimension or a parallel universe

they do???, they travel into outer space to fight Kaguya's giant form.
Nah they were in sky of Kaguya's core world. You can see the ground beneath them. And If you look at the scan it's showing Kaguya's Lava world not outer space. Which means it just referring to them fighting on different planets throughout space.

It’s crossing between dimensions. To reach Naruto’s World it would need to destroy the the dimension it is already in.
No it's just saying if team 7 loses that's the end of the shionbi world. Because their will be no one to stop kaguya. To say the explosion would spread from her world to the Shinobi world is an extreme assumption. Even before she made the orb. Kakashi says it's the end of the ninja world if they don't stop her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back