• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby General Discussion Thread (fun edition)

Yeah, but it's a feat that occurred really early on in the Kirby series. Back then, all that existed was 5-A scaling, unless we consider this reboot to take place later than the OG game.

So you know what i really would like for kirby? An anime.
Like one that isn't right back at ya.
Now don't get me wrong, right back at ya is a masterpiece for me, every character is iconic and distinguishable.
However what i want isn't a kids show but one that somewhat follows the canon and has epic action sequences. Like just think about Kirby vs. Void Termina, Meta Knight vs. Galacta Knight, vs. Magolor battle and more but animated.
Ik they'd use a company they know well to make it but imagine it being made by sth like studio trigger. It would literally be anime of the season.

I agree, while right back at ya is a very great show, I will really like a one that follow the game canon

An anime of that quality is wishful thinking to say the least, but it would be dope as hell. I want a manga series that actually respects Kirby's character and the lore around him. Preferably a canon one that expands upon the games and gives the characters even more casual cosmic feats.
I'd also be willing to settle for Right Back At Ya follow up lol.

1: Alright, so we're gonna go back to calling Kirby a "he" on the upgraded profile eventually? I personally don't mind either way, but I can see it becoming confusing in the future.

2: I thought the last piece of evidence needed for 2-C was whether or not Magolor would have destroyed the universes in thier entirety. Do we even have a some kind of time frame for that feat?

3: Is Kirby's speed gonna be upgraded via outrunning the dimensional walls?
Still want those questions answered pls.

So just a question since everybody has been saying put Void Termina as #1 4-A on this thread.

What value does the 4-A+ like Void Termina scale to? Cause I tried looking at the profiles and the verse page but the scaling and multipliers are really confusing. So can somebody give me an exact value for the 4-A+s? From the looks of it the scaling and multipliers all start from Drawcia’s starry dimension? But what comes next that caused them to upscale all the way to 4-A+?

Idk i don't know if he'd be that high there as he's at least 64x starry night sky in the 4-A key (created 4 massive master crowns all of which scale to 16x starry night sky feat) but his likely multiplier is 1920x which gets him into 3-C so it cannot be used

So just a question since everybody has been saying put Void Termina as #1 4-A on this thread.

What value does the 4-A+ like Void Termina scale to? Cause I tried looking at the profiles and the verse page but the scaling and multipliers are really confusing. So can somebody give me an exact value for the 4-A+s? From the looks of it the scaling and multipliers all start from Drawcia’s starry dimension? But what comes next that caused them to upscale all the way to 4-A+?
At least 64 starry skies cuz of the Master Crowns he does in his fight, every Master Crown scales to 16 starry skies

Yeah that does not explain anything. Also wasn’t it a 120x multiplier according to this thread? And like what’s the multiplier for? Cause not even 120x Drawcia’s Starry Dimension would 4-A+. Even 120x Drawcia’s feat would only be 2.0256e65 which is still roughly be 5.2x away from 3-C (1.053e66) and 4-A+ is 2x away from 3-C.

Last edited:
That's not the thing tho
Basically, Magolor collapsed 16 starry skies upon his defeat
One Jamba heart scales to it the thing
Void is made of the condensed power of, for what we assume to be, Several Dozens of hundreds, maybe even 120 as explained in Jamba Heart page

So if I’m getting at it correctly. There’s like 2 ends for Void?

In the low end Magolor is 16x starry skies which I assume are referring to Drawcia’s 4-A starry sky feat while Void Termina is 4x Magolor for creating 4 master crowns which is where his 64x multiplier came from.

While for the high end Void’s multiplier is 120x Magolor who is 16x Drawcia’s 4-A starry sky feat. Which would be his 1920x multiplier that makes him 3-C.

Did I miss anything? Cause if I didn’t than the low end isn’t 4-A+ (5.265e+65) it’s just 4-A (1.08032e+65) for the low end using the 64x multiplier.

Also Drawcia's feat is the same as the classic Starry night sky (if you don't know what I'm talking about then you need to read some 4-A profiles as there's a feat used for every character who can legitimately create a dimension filled with stars aka a night sky and the feat pretty much matches Drawcia's feat's value)

I mean the reason why Void Termina was a candidate was because his profile says he’s a 4-A+

Yeah Drawcia’s starry sky thing on the verse page links to the 4-A starry sky calc which is 1.688e63 joules

So yeah anyways I guess 4-A+ never existed and this was just a mistake right?

Yeah we were "helped" a lot and we ended up with this stuff. Basically we gotta edit the thing out.

Not yet, updade all P&A will be the 3° Kirby thread in a row I will do when I may do them.

Not yet, updade all P&A will be the 3° Kirby thread in a row I will do when I may do them.
aight so here's the deal. Effi...could you explain Magolor's 16x starry night sky feat?
I've been looking over it and the only thing on the profiles is magolor is that "chronological destruction and restoration of AD" vid but it barely has context. Like what even suggests that He destroyed it and it was restored, where are the scans, proof, explanations? I've been looking at it for a while and i wanted to hear your opinion. Please explain it or at least link something that explains it properly. Did he even destroy the whole AD?

As far as we disorganized Americans know, all of AD wasn't being destroyed, so the title is wrong. That is my bad as I asked for the video to be posted.

As long as we don't have the Jap. guides the context of all the wacky stuff going on still has to come out of sheer logic and duduction. There was time travelling going on in the game, hence the chronological order is as you see it there. The time travel happened because of either the weird AF use of time AD has, the Energy Spheres' being parts of a time machine & having that power too, or a mix of both, who knows. When Kirby & co. go to AD by themselves to fight the Great Doomer, and when Magolor takes them there, and when Landia and the Lor return to it, the place is fine, and that all happens in the present. When the Master Crown is destroyed, the destruction in AD starts. And when Energy Spheres transport Kirby & co. into AD, the destruction in AD already started, and gets fixed by their actions by the end of they being there.

I would say that it's like not showing 4 but showing that it's 2+2, but I admit it's more complex than that. Kirby has layers, but if everyone could see how the headcanons they use are headcanons then they would all see how everything fits together nicely.

As far as we disorganized Americans know, all of AD wasn't being destroyed, so the title is wrong. That is my bad as I asked for the video to be posted.

As long as we don't have the Jap. guides the context of all the wacky stuff going on still has to come out of sheer logic and duduction. There was time travelling going on in the game, hence the chronological order is as you see it there. The time travel happened because of either the weird AF use of time AD has, the Energy Spheres' being parts of a time machine & having that power too, or a mix of both, who knows. When Kirby & co. go to AD by themselves to fight the Great Doomer, and when Magolor takes them there, and when Landia and the Lor return to it, the place is fine, and that all happens in the present. When the Master Crown is destroyed, the destruction in AD starts. And when Energy Spheres transport Kirby & co. into AD, the destruction in AD already started, and gets fixed by their actions by the end of they being there.

I would say that it's like not showing 4 but showing that it's 2+2, but I admit it's more complex than that. Kirby has layers, but if everyone could see how the headcanons they use are headcanons then they would all see how everything fits together nicely.
Sad to hear it isn't the whole thing.

I made sure that the statements about AD containing dimensions were right and even got a translation made in the request thread.

I guess that won't really help.

It probably was, really, but we don't know w/o one of those guides.
Actually now that i think about it... There may be a way to prove it all.

You see i looked closer at the document and noticed something.

So i can read japanese a bit, I'm still learning but i can definitely differenciate sekai from uchuu. (World and universe)

There's a statement about energy of the spheres scattering across countless universes and thus opening dimensional rifts to them from which Doomers come out of.

Thing is, sekai is used here to describe a universe and here's why.

We constantly see it being used in the context of a universr throughout the game.

Halcandra is in a different sekai (and we know it's in a separate dimension that you need an interdimensional tunnel for)

Te H3 robot thing drifts "to this world" from AD and in this case sekai is used.

Another thing is that dimensional rifts are only used in interdimensional travel and are never shown to be used in interstellar travel so there's that.

Meh. It doesn't say much that the games don't already do, It just adds consistency to them. Besides, I have something else coming up very soon

Back