• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's a 99% this right here would get rejected as even Anti came here and said he agrees to disagree.
That percentage is made up and Ant got things misunderstood due to a number of factors.
Eficiente if you could, pls close this, Kirby has so many upgrades going for him that this just seems like a waste of everyone's time
I'll do it as you created the thread, but it's more unproductive to do that and I don't believe you are aware of all whys of it.

Eficiente, I would still appreciate a proper easy to understand explanation for why you think that the Kirby characters should be upgraded from Multi-Solar System level to Multi-Solar System level+.

If there are calculations as a basis, please show the numbers involved.

That is not an easy to understand explanation, or at least not a very good one regarding why the characters are over half as strong as Galaxy level.

Okay. Thank you. Would that get us past the halfway point between the upper and lower boundaries of the 4-A part of our Attack Potency list?

Well, if the math is correct, Galaxy level or "At least Multi-Solar System level+" is probably fine then.

If the rules allow that then i agree, if not then disagree. You can place me in the agree part for now as i am simply tryna agree with what's allowed

What are the multipliers used and the reason for each one being used to begin with? I thought it was agreed to avoid upscaling if it's just a giant list of A > B > C > D > _ > Z > _

What are the multipliers used and the reason for each one being used to begin with? I thought it was agreed to avoid upscaling if it's just a giant list of A > B > C > D > _ > Z > _
To simplify it, Void Termina is the culmination of all Jamba Hearts, which scale to 15x Starry Sky AP, it was said that there were dozens/hundreds of them so Void Termina should scale to all of them stacked together in a multiplier-like fashion is the argument.

Well, if the multiplier is stated to be that exact, then perhaps. But it be better to have it thoroughly explained on the profiles. And if it's too lengthy to explain, it may need to be put in blog post and linked.

I mean, the initial feat from a Jamba Heart is 15x the Starry sky creation feat. And Void Termina is stated to be superior to the combined might of all Jamba Hearts? That latter sort of sound like a multiplier if the context holds up.

If that's it, then I would only use the 15x multiplier, which honestly would still be 4-A with no "+" sign. Where did the hundreds to thousands of times proposal even come from then?

If that's it, then I would only use the 15x multiplier, which honestly would still be 4-A with no "+" sign. Where did the hundreds to thousands of times proposal even come from then?
Idk if you understood correctly but let me try to make this as understandable as possible

1 Jamba Heart scales to Magolor 16 Starry Skies feat
VT is made of the condensed power of Several Dozens to a few hundred Jamba Hearts
So it would basically be 16 Starry Skies × Several Dozens to a Few Hundred

And about the amount of Jamba Hearts, from the profile itself
On the amount of Jamba Heart pieces/Dark Hearts that make a complete Jamba Heart, while unknown, we do the following:

Therefore, there might be several dozens or even hundreds of Jamba Heart pieces.

Void Termina is made up of “countless” Jamba Hearts that “spread across the galaxy”, the actually number is unknown but you can see a lot during the intro

image0.png

Basically, the argument is even 32 Jamba hearts which would be “several dozen” would be galaxy level

I mean this CRT was supposed to just make them 4-A+ but now it kinda turned into a 3-C CRT
welp I'm not complaining

Back