• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eficiente

Would you be willing to come here and write a summary explanation of what should be applied and why please?

After that I can call on some staff members to help us out.

You can't use any explosion formulae in outer space. Our Explosion formulae are based on Earth, not for outer space scenarios.

You gotta use reverse-inverse-square law.

Just use baseline 3-B and call it a day.
We aren't using that feat, we're trying to argue for another

I don't really have an opinion here, but some offsite folks whom I talked to appear to disagree with Kirby being weaker in his earlier appearances compared to the newer Kirby games. Though, they do agree with the Tier 2 upgrades from what I heard.

I don't really have an opinion here, but some offsite folks whom I talked to appear to disagree with Kirby being weaker in his earlier appearances compared to the newer Kirby games. Though, they do agree with the Tier 2 upgrades from what I heard.
if im being honest i disagree with kirby being weaker too but its damn hard to argue with someone when they reply on their own thread once every few decades

So here's the deal.
Considering the debate over the 3-C feat is going as slow as a sloth splashed with slowness 4 and nobody is proposing anything else, i suggest the next.

Let's do the tier 2 upgrades and also take
into account.
this thread
has basically redone the low end feats.

Overall i believe this should be the tiers for the main characters.

Kirby and anyone who scales directly to him:
At least High 6-A, likely higher | 4-A, likely 2-C | At least 4-A, likely 3-C, likely 2-C

Idk what the lifting strength should be for the first key but it should be Multi-stellar for the other two.

Now for the fodder

Low end enemies like Waddle dees would be

At most High 6-A, possibly 4-A, likely 3-C, likely 2-C

Mini-bosses would scale to

High 6-A, possibly 4-A, likely 3-C, likely 2-C

with the three latter tiers being based on their helper form. This would only scale to those who have helper forms though so no, the bosses without that do not scale.

Any primary game boss scales to
High 6-A
And any primary game final boss would scale to
At least High 6-A, likely higher

The reason why i want to add a likely higher is because kirby did the high 6-A feat in his fighting ability whilst he fought the final bosses mostly using some final ability like the star rod and the love love stick.

Overall anyone who scales directly to a certain kirby key should have the same tier.

Now for the next part is the manga thingy.

The calc was accepted and thus we need to update the calcs listed on the kirby manga pages.

Now for the manga, we have an accepted speed feat for the comet but it doesn't scale to them if i remember correctly so here's the other calc i propose
my calc
this calc needs evalutation and would give reasonable speed for the main cast of the novels.

I think that is all.

also considering the characters could control the star allies sparkler and fight on it and it was comparable to the warp star i think it should scale directly to them.

So here's the deal.
Considering the debate over the 3-C feat is going as slow as a sloth splashed with slowness 4 and nobody is proposing anything else, i suggest the next.

Let's do the tier 2 upgrades and also take
into account.
this thread
has basically redone the low end feats.

Overall i believe this should be the tiers for the main characters.

At least High 6-A, likely higher | 4-A, likely 2-C | At least 4-A, likely 3-C, likely 2-C

Idk what the lifting strength should be for the first key but it should be Multi-stellar for the other two.

Now for the fodder

Low end enemies like Waddle dees would be

At most High 6-A, possibly 4-A, likely 3-C, likely 2-C

with the three latter tiers being based on their helper form. This would only scale to those who have helper forms though so no, the bosses without that do not scale.

High 6-A

The reason why i want to add a likely higher is because kirby did the high 6-A feat in his fighting ability whilst he fought the final bosses mostly using some final ability like the star rod and the love love stick.

Overall anyone who scales directly to a certain kirby key should have the same tier.

Now for the next part is the manga thingy.

The calc was accepted and thus we need to update the calcs listed on the kirby manga pages.

Now for the manga, we have an accepted speed feat for the comet but it doesn't scale to them if i remember correctly so here's the other calc i propose
my calc
this calc needs evalutation and would give reasonable speed for the main cast of the novels.

I think that is all.
Why High 6-A? Isn't there already a 5-A feat beforehand from a regular enemy making a black hole?

Change the last key to 3-C, likely 2-C. There's no point in having the word "likely" show up twice on the same key and there's even less of a point in keeping 4-A after Star Allies.

Their tier should simply vary, depending on which Mini-boss we're talking about and when they fight Kirby.
High 6-A
That's a massive over-generalization and a low-ball for the huge majority of them, but you probably already knew that.

That's a massive over-generalization and a low-ball for the huge majority of them, but you probably already knew that.
Yeah ik but the other way round is waiting for efi to reply so we can argue for another month about whether or not anyone pre-canvas curse scales to 4-A.

Because I've a massive problem with him.

You see he does not want to consider Kirby Super Star Ultra a game that happens at the same time as Super star, despite that game being a remake. He doesn't want to acknowledge kirby fighting Marx soul at that point in time. If he did then Kirby would scale to 4-A, likely 2-C as Marx soul absorbed all of nova's power to become what he is.

@Eficiente

You seriously need to start helping out more in this thread.
He's probably busy with irl or something, though that is quite a bother, making a huge thread and then leaving it be. It is best to always wait for a more convenient time before making such a thread. When i made that one big pokemon upgrade i was somewhat busy but still i made sure to take my time to actually work on the thread and reply properly.

I think he meant dark matter clone being an incomplete version of dark matter. If he can bring some good scans then that would support our notion.

How about this. If Efi doesn't reply within 3 days we just apply what was fully agreed upon.
What has been agreed upon then, and is anybody here willing and able to apply these revisions in a proper manner?

So far, the High 6-A feat has been accepted to replace the 5-A one (since the 5-A feat has been determined to not be an actual black hole), and we've agreed on the "likely 2-C" for high and god tiers. The FTL+ and Massively FTL+ feats from the Kirby novel have also been accepted. I think the only issue is the 3-C Void Termina feat, which Therefir accepted, Psychomaster35 was neutral on, and Migue79 had issues with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back