• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby Formatting CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you could just specify in the justification that he’s immune to having his bones manipulated because he doesn’t have any.
It says that right after saying what he's immune to. "Immunity to having his bones manipulated (Due to lacking any)"
Technically, Bone Manipulation is; “the ability to manipulate one's own bones or that of others“, so you wouldn’t have to be immune to being hit by bones to have an Immunity to Bone Manipulation.
No, because "manipulate" covers "being hit", like in any other power, be it energy, fire, water, etc. One could be made of those things, be immune to having their body manipulated, or be immune to have those things manipulated onto them as an attack. Most characters aren't make of those things, and so their immunity means against having those things manipulated onto them as an attack, "being hit".

Last edited:
Not having a soul is enough for immunity to soul manip, that doesn't mean it prevents from from being smacked by a weapon made out of souls or some BS like that. I think Immunity is fine (Or Limited, whatever you prefer)

Last edited:
Honestly, the new sandbox does look a hell of a lot better than what we currently have.

Nice work as usual, Efi.

@Wokistan I was adding stuff from another Kirby thread before this one, so this is obstructing that. I can continue the prior thread so you can look into this thread whenever you have time?

Yeah sorry, being busy and the lack of an early reply caused me to just sorta forget about the thread and whenever I was messaged about it it was while I was asleep or it was just super late in the night. I'll take a look at this in ~14 hours.

@Wokistan please look at this again,
@Wokistan I was adding stuff from another Kirby thread before this one, so this is obstructing that. I can continue the prior thread so you can look into this thread whenever you have time?
maybe consider it? I will apply what was said here in the former thread.

Isn't the sandbox for the compressing not quite done yet?

Like, I can immediately look at Physiology and I see it's still talking about why other people shouldn't have Kirby's abilities from it, which the OP explicitly mentions isn't necessary because that's supposed to explain Kirby's abilities, not abilities that other people lack. Stick to providing info about what they have first and foremost, that's the goal

Like, I can immediately look at Physiology and I see it's still talking about why other people shouldn't have Kirby's abilities from it, which the OP explicitly mentions isn't necessary because that's supposed to explain Kirby's abilities, not abilities that other people lack. Stick to providing info about what they have first and foremost, that's the goal
I disagree with omitting information, that's silly. The Notable Attacks & Techniques can elaborate more, as pointed out before, Keeby, Meta Knight and Galacta Knight have a Kirby-like body with similar characteristics, one may as well say that they have a similar physiology, that's correct to say, yet they don't entirely. One may also think that those characters might have the same physiology yet keep it to themselves due to lack of evidence, then see how things play out over time the more they know about Kirby and new games came out, when they could have just read that that idea goes nowhere because we already have the info to state so. It makes sense why one would point this out since it objectively has some practicality, it doesn't make sense why one shouldn't point this out because the reasons for that are nothing beyond vaguely annoying, because it's too much text, it's petty.

Eficiente, as you may know, the purpose of the site is to index the statistics of characters, not to go into detail for other details of them in-depth. that sort of stuff generally goes on the respective wiki.

This entire project is to remove bloat, and I'm calling out bloat. That's really it.

Eficiente, as you may know, the purpose of the site is to index the statistics of characters, not to go into detail for other details of them in-depth. that sort of stuff generally goes on the respective wiki.
I don't think you know what you're talking about, look at the weird wording you need to come up with to portray it as unrelated, this detail is related as we are talking about a physiology being unique to a character, simple as that. We also don't just "index the statistics of characters", but anything related in the context of Vs Debates.
This entire project is to remove bloat, and I'm calling out bloat. That's really it.
Can you not work based on the preconceived notions please? I called out mistakes on the "entire project" based on the bloat being actually useful information and that it should therefore stay. You call out bloat? Ok, reply how it is that it's not useful information as I argued, don't just fall back to it being bloat. You are telling me nothing beyond how you want things to be.

Okay. Can somebody link to what they need to evaluate please?

Also, which staff members have participated in this thread so far?

Not sure if there is anything else, but this was one of the things at least
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Eficiente/SandboxSK

We are mainly waiting on @Wokistan right now. He is aware of that and has been pinged about it on Discord several times, is however currently too busy to work through the thread.

We need some mods to help evaluate Efi's deflating of Kirby Profiles.

Not sure if there is anything else, but this was one of the things at least
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Eficiente/SandboxSK

We are mainly waiting on @Wokistan right now. He is aware of that and has been pinged about it on Discord several times, is however currently too busy to work through the thread.
@JustSomeWeirdo @DarkGrath @Moritzva @DemonGodMitchAubin @Duedate8898 @Planck69 @Armorchompy @LephyrTheRevanchist @FinePoint @Deagonx

Are any of you willing to help out here please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back