• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby 2-C cosmology and maybe tier discussion

Im doing it cause im tired of doing nothing.
this translation document came to our possession a while ago which translates lots of useful things. This might be able to prove 2-C kirby.
here are some of the highlights i found for now that are useful:

tutorial text (the newly translated one):
Another Dimension Heroes!
By the repeated prayers of Hyness, a hole in space opened finally, leading to another dimension!

Dream Friends All Gather!
Set in that another dimension, it’s a tough challenge mode that you challenge with Kirby and all Dream Friends!

Aim for the goal by passing the baton!
Enter the Heroes Door to change Kirby’s ability, and move forward by passing the baton to friends!

Collect Friends Hearts!
Collect the scattered Friends Hearts.
When you defeat the final enemy, your rank will be decided!

but then:
"
Heroes in Another Dimension
Hyness' prayer opened a path from another
dimension...to new dimensions untold.
What possibilities await? Will you be a
Dream Friend? Will you face even greater
evil? Collect hearts and explore new worlds.
The light of hope is yours to create.

アナザーディメンションヒーローズ
続く ハイネスの祈りの えいきょうで、様ざまな次元へ
通じる、異空間の 穴が開かれた。そして この次元では
キミは なんと、夢のフレンズにも なれるのだ!だが、
待ちうけるは じょうしきを くつがえす 強さのボスたち。
異空をかけてハートを集め、希望の光を…生むのだっ !

Another Dimension Heroes
Through the influence of Hyness’s continued prayers, a hole in another dimension was opened, leading to various dimensions. And in these dimensions, you can become the Dream Friends! However, strong bosses beyond belief are waiting. Gather hearts under another sky, and the light of hope... create it!

While it was worded differently in the tutorial, this description uses the term 異空間の 穴 ikuukan no ana (Or as the game claims, anazādimenshon no ana) dimensional rifts from RtDL, and it leads to various 次元 jigen dimensions. It also once again uses the term 異空 ikuu another sky which first appeared in the Japanese name for the music track Distant Traveler.
"

and

Stage Names​

Dimension I
Dimension II
Dimension III
Dimension IV
Final Dimension

ディメンションⅠ
ディメンションⅡ
ディメンションⅢ
ディメンションⅣ
ファイナルディメンション

Dimension I
Dimension II
Dimension III
Dimension IV
Final Dimension

Rather than using the word ‘last’ like in RtDL’s Level 8, this is ファイナルディメンション fainarudimenshon. So now these HiAD dimensions have been referred to with both 次元 jigen and ディメンション dimenshon.

and also

Another World’s Face-Tree
Another Woods
VS Another Woods
A hole to another dimension was opened where various dimensions are chaotic. There are 4 holes in all. There, unprecedentedly vicious enemies, “Another World’s Four Heavenly Kings”, await! That first one is Whispy Woods!? Numerous defeated Whispy Woods’s thoughts gather in a different world and become the fiercest face-tree, and now, looms over!

Courtesy once translated 異界の面樹 as ‘The underworld's face-tree’. 異界 ikai means spirit world, underworld, the next world aka the after life usually, or just alien world, another world, etc. Since Whispy and Kracko are a coalescence of the spirits of defeated brethren, this definition makes sense as well. With the phrasing ‘hole to another dimension’, we know 異界 ikai another world is the same as 異空間 ikuukan / アナザーディメンション anazādimenshon another dimension. If… it somehow wasn’t obvious enough.

This pile of texts could be enough to prove 2-C kirby.
What we need though is more scans of that specific moment in the game so help will be appreciated.

why 2-C kirby? cause if i understood correctly Magolor nuked AD and via these texts we might be able to prove AD is a multiverse so that would be a feat.

Because i still don't understand what effi meant in the proof so i used what i got.
I tried to ask for more info, maybe scan locations but all i got is mentions of kirby wikia.
Basically i got nothing besides ideas, so i said screw it, put out evidence and now i need people to help me with the scans, maybe even japanese scans.

The Cosmology being 2-C is accepted last time i've checked, what is not so far is the characters scaling to the cosmology (which they should)

What i am proving is not the cosmology, rather the cosmology of another dimension as it wasn't quite clear. I'mma try my best and get sources for these quotes, at least in English

Anything is better than 4-A, and I love the idea of 2-C Kirby. That being said, I still strongly believe Kirby should be higher and I'm cooking something up to prove it. In the meantime, I agree that Kirby is at least 2-C, because I know that anything higher is a hard pill to swallow for most, and I must be annoying some people just by bringing it up.

You're not annoying, there are statements to support your claim but they're probably not sufficient enough. That said, ik you have some scans of different stuff here and there, if you could help me get scans of the aforementioned statements in Japanese (at least one) it'll be extremely helpful

aight i need someone to find me the parallel woods scan. Please. It would be perfect as supporting evidence and we really need more of it.

found it on the jamba heart profiles

So what do y'all think?
It seems AD is a "dimension" composed of a multitude of parallel dimensions. I wonder where this will lead us?

I still have one cosmology related question myself, but I'm not sure how it relates to this thread. I still think it's important though

The current Kirby cosmology blog states that the place "beyond time and dimensions" only refers to one universe in Another Dimension rather than the entirety of it. Which universe is that?

It is currently presumed that AD is a single universe. This info i have can remake it into 2-C

We already know it's (at least) 2-C though. It's just that Magolor and Void's feat relating to the cosmology are somewhat hard to judge based on what we know. We can likely throw Galacta-Knight in the same boat now that the doc established that he's able to "destroy everything due to his strenght" and a Twitter post already confirmed that his raw power is what allows him to cut through dimensions. Let's just wait for Effi, I guess. Hopefully he can answer my question, too.

He won't come here. He already said as much. Didn't even bother to properly look at it.

I just want to know his perspective and wether or not the dimensions with Doomers connect to dimensions with parallel bosses as that would help

But considering that in i am probably gonna turn in the japanese texts for translation in the request thread, get the translations together and post a AD CRT to establish that it is 2-C and not low 2-C

I put it up for translation. Idk if anyone else will attempt this but a person gave me this

expand...
Another Dimension Heroes With the continued prayers of Haines, a hole in another dimension has been opened. And in this dimension you can become the Friends of your dreams! But...there are bosses waiting for you, bosses who are strong enough to crush the rules. Collect hearts across the sky and create the light of hope!

A hole has been opened into a different space where various dimensions are interspersed. There are four holes in total. The "Four Heavenly Kings of the Otherworld" await! The first of these is Wispywoods! This is a game that you can play on your own or with your friends. This is the first time you'll be able to see the world through the eyes of a human being!

So idk they either lost the "opened into other dimensions" part or it isn't there. Either way it doesn't matter as the second translation confirms that there are multiple dimensions scattered across Another Dimension

So to summarize,

AD is a multiverse containing multiple dimensions scattered inside of it to which, due to Hyness' prayers, multiple interdimensional holes were opened.

Now i need to make an igmur account, post images there and use them for future revisions.

Aight screw this. The translations i got were from google translate. I got bamboozled, hopefully someone will actually take this seriously in the thread.

Perfect. This is exactly what we need. I know one line in particular that isn't well translated in the doc, so this is gonna come in handy.

Back