• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby General Discussion Thread (fun edition)

Magolor vs Flowey has more connections. It's criminally underrated.
magolor does have cnt's with flowey but idk about having more Cnt's than Marx. Magolor & Flowey tricked the main protagonist, both stole item(s) to gain power, both have nerve-racking transformations. Both come back from death and both break the 4th wall. Marx on the other hand has those same connections and then some.

-Both nearly defeat the Positive protagonist (Kirby and Frisk) until 6 rainbowed color items of a specific shape save them. (The human souls and the power stars)
-Both use vines for attacks
-Both have laser attacks that come from their mouth
-Both have blood curdling screams
-and both are insane(?)

Idk if am missing any connections with Magolor.

both marx and flowey have spam attacks and epic beams as well as bombs. They also send you to their own pocket dimension

Even tho the matchups would be super cool to have
We already passed like 2-3 seasons since the last Kirby match
The only thing we can do is hope they do one this season

People do ignore what is really Flowey's best fight again a charactet from Kirby. It is again kirby back right at ya! Lovely the Flower lol, we can just scale the anime Kirby to his canon self to makes the fight fair

Yeh, it was really a move from them but that fight was multiple years ago they probably would change that if Kirby show up again in Death Battle (unless I missremember they didn't do the same mistake in King Dedede vs Wario) that also remind me when they had said that Android 18 can absorb energy because of Xenoverse

po's tv shows are technically canon

I am worried about the next kirby matchup. Usually considering there were already 2 wins for kirbyverse they'd make the 3rd one a loss and i fear that they'll just throw Meta Knight under the bus, either downplaying him and making someone like zero from mega man x win or they will just put Trunks against MK and have him own him with rooster teeth plot armor cause otherwise the DBZ fans would burn the comment section.

It it will end up be Meta Knight, it will so stupid downplaying him at the level of losing agaon Zero from Megaman X, and beilive Zero is Meta Knight most requested opponent

And for Trunks, do it is really a requested match for Meta Knight? I am sure Trunks will go again either Silver or Crono if Death Battle choose to use him

I mean MK has already lost in the 1 minute melee so he might end up winning this time...who knows.
Does anyone remember a verse that got 3 wins in a row in db?

I mean MK has already lost in the 1 minute melee so he might end up winning this time...who knows.
Does anyone remember a verse that got 3 wins in a row in db?
From what I know Dragon Ball currectly have 4 wins in a row (Android 18 vs Captain Marvel, Master Roshi vs Jiraya, Beerus vs Sailor Galaxia and Broly vs Hulk)
If you mran a verse that only have 3 wins in a row and no loses then I don't know

well then my best bet then is db to assume Magolor's dimension is actual universed sized and have some scaling and stuff and then put him against trunks.
otherwise we can only hope for the best...or the next matchup being with magolor or marx who have op opponents.

so @Eficiente (can i even ping?) i heard that the jamba hearts spread out all across the galaxy which would mean the jambastion is in the galaxy. How is the 3-B feat eligible then? Or was that some mistranslation? cause i heard also that it spread across the universe instead

so @Eficiente (can iIeven ping?) heard that the jaJambaearts spread out all across the galaxy which would mean the jambastion is in the galaxy. How is the 3-B feat eligible then? Or was that some mistranslation? cause I Yard also that it spread across the universe instead
Pretty sure we use the Universe thing
And no you cannot ping

btw guys i have more proof of pruple hearts/friend hearts empowering the user.
This quite literally explains how normal enemies are star allies.
Kirby can one-shot normal enemies, but when he friend hearts them they become comparable to him, thus he can give them power to actually make them useful in combat via FH

Mario vs Kirby matchups seem a bit too obvious with more obvious results with how they treat both verses at their peak.
Well, that was a long time ago, they likely weren't serious and they can figure they're wrong about that stuff about Rosalina and Void Termina.
They're not much connections between Magolor and Rosalina unless am missing something. They pilot spaceships, and both are usually "OP" when playable, They also debuted in game that were on the Wii. that's all.
They're the guide to the protagonist on an adventure in space and explain functions and lore about it (the universe for Rosa and a mysterious dimension/multiverse for Magolor, also in space), the exploration of that leaved room for the protagonist to go beyond what they were normally used to, they both primarily use magic and have the same color scheme. They have the opposite function of guarding & protecting the universe against wanting to take it over in Magolor's most popular role, he then acted as a guardian & protector of the universe too. With the Master Crown, they both lead dozens of small space creatures obsessed with eating tiny energy sources. And space isn't addressed enough, that's where they are most of the time and where their ships navigate.

Last edited:
It evolved because we were confuses about a wiki system everyone likes to misunderstand and we needed to review the scaling.

Anyways boys, we need to get something straight before the future revisions.

Hear me out.

Eficiente... What EXACTLY is the 2-C feat.
Like i saw some stuff about kirby and the gang repairing the dimensions destroyed in RTD but i am confused as i haven't seen the feat and i don't see it being higher than low 2-C.
What i want is
-the feat but worded in a way you could explain with to a five year old
-the video of the feat.

That's all

Anyways boys, we need to get something straight before the future revisions.

Hear me out.

Eficiente... What EXACTLY is the 2-C feat.
Like i saw some stuff about kirby and the gang repairing the dimensions destroyed in RTD but i am confused as i haven't seen the feat and i don't see it being higher than low 2-C.
What i want is
-the feat but worded in a way you could explain with to a five year old
-the video of the feat.

That's all
This ⬆️
Also, can you answer the questions I asked on the previous page, Effi?

Aight then i need the video/scan saying he destroyed them all and we're good to go. Maybe I'm just ignorant but i wanna make sure everything is in place.

Aight boys, 3-C revisions were accepted, we have a 1920x multiplier and it is now epic.
Efi and magolorsoul are either finishef or finishinh up the editing so I think it is safe to say...

What should we do next?
Idk what's up with 3-B anymore
We need to give the document up for revision by translators (i think?) Or at least make a revision of the cosmology (idk what the documemt crt is but it's efis idea)
And then we might get the sweet sweet 2-C

Current tier is
At least 4-A, likely 3-C

If we get 3-B and it's all fine then either
At least 4-A, likely 3-C to 3-B
Or
At least 3-B

If 2-C revisions go through
1. At least 4-A, likely 3-C, likely 2-C
2. At least 3-B, likely 2-C

Or something along those lines

The multiplier doesn't matter in case of 2-C due to the distance between universes being unquantifiable.

Anyways, e3 is in 9 days. There will be a nintendo direct and there could be a kirby reveal as the developers did seem to plan the game for this year and it will keep up with tradition (big games on the 1st year of the decade)
Considering it being the biggest game yet it could bring some serious lore which could give us basis for upgrades. Imagine op 2-B or 2-A kirby... It's a dream for now but who says we can't dream?

If he becomes Low 1-C, it's even worse, since most characters in that tier resist his hax and can dish out some of thier own. Kirby is not used to being at a hax disadvantage. He'd be way more comfortable at 2-C, and I'd love to have him there.

78% of Low 1-C have things like NEP 2 or AE 1
Literally untouchable to Kirby
(Although the latter is debatable cuz of the "Nightmare is the embodiment of nightmares" stuff)

I mean it all depends on the next game. Cause it may not do anything at all or give kirby some ability that would collapse top tiers

Back