• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby General Discussion Thread (fun edition)

Also what would it matter adding a + if we're going for 3-B instead of 4-A for the final key anyways? I'd get it if you were tryna get it for the older keys or trying to get the galaxy feat calced but no, you want to change a tier that's probably going to be changed either way.

Also about the 3-B calc, you should request it. Ik yer a busy guy and stuff but if i request it it'll get overviewed and there's like a 99% it'll get ignored but if you do that then people will care as
A. It is Kirby
B. It is you requesting

The last thread in the Kirby (Series) topic. It was put into question if 1 Jamba Heart scales to Magolor's feat, I put all the reasons for it once and it would be good if I don't have to do it again in the future, it would still apply to add multipliers to their 2-C stat much later.

Aye man idk which one's that so links up.

It would apply to the 2-C stat we give em (like x times whatever rating we get) but not the amount of universes destroyed sadly

I didn't think much of the last ones but damn was the last one catchy enough to watch more than once. Unrelated to quality, it's a good reminder as to why people think fellow top-tiers in the verse shouldn't scale to Kirby.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight. Kirby is finally gonna be upgraded to 2-C in the wake of the document on the Japanese descriptions relating to Another Dimension, right? If that's the case then I've gotta say that I don'the see how the doc gives us any supporting evidence in favor of 2-C. It removes some of the arguments I had for Low 1-C, but I really don't see how it contributes to 2-C. In fact, it even says that the "drifted into this universe from Another Dimension" statement is a mistranslation. What gives?

PS: Why do you refer to Kirby as "they", Effi? That seems pretty needlessly complicated. Why not use male pronouns like the official games do?

The doc confirmed that the area's where Kirby fought the doomers are in entirely different universes which was the last piece needed for a upgrade according to the note on Magolor's page, or am I missing something?

Also the names for the levels in heroes in another dimension is dimension 1, dimension 2... And after a few it id the final dimension

PS: Why do you refer to Kirby as "they", Effi? That seems pretty needlessly complicated. Why not use male pronouns like the official games do?
I had in mind other character in a similar situation having "they" as the way fans went with, and I figured it would give a hand to people to notice he's only male outside of Japan, thinking that the bit of text saying his gender was just going to be ignored as people wouldn't see the Sandbox for it, and that the info in it wouldn't be in his profile until a longer time.

But then I got tired of using "they" due to making things confusing and tried to revert it back with little effort.
Let me get this straight. Kirby is finally gonna be upgraded to 2-C in the wake of the document on the Japanese descriptions relating to Another Dimension, right? If that's the case then I've gotta say that I don'the see how the doc gives us any supporting evidence in favor of 2-C. It removes some of the arguments I had for Low 1-C, but I really don't see how it contributes to 2-C.
The part saying that the areas where the Doomers are fought are separated dimensions. The dimensions in Another Dimension are universes. Those dimensions where the Doomers were fought were being destroyed by the Master Crown's destruction.

I mean they call Godzilla "he" despite more than half the time em being a character that's either asexual or unknown and undefined. Ik that it is because of "king of the monsters" being the American localization of the og movie but still it works here as well. Kirby was referred to as a boy and japan doesn't seem to mind the localization so yeah, let's call em a he as this is an english speaking community.

I'm in a Sonic vs Kirby debate rn and people say that the Kirby scales actually is 3-C instead of borderline 3-C

And now I'm just confused

1: Alright, so we're gonna go back to calling Kirby a "he" on the upgraded profile eventually? I personally don't mind either way, but I can see it becoming confusing in the future.

2: I thought the last piece of evidence needed for 2-C was whether or not Magolor would have destroyed the universes in thier entirety. Do we even have a some kind of time frame for that feat?

3: Is Kirby's speed gonna be upgraded via outrunning the dimensional walls?

If these questions are already answered in one way or another in the doc, then I'm gonna read it for a third and final time before finally adding something to the Low 1-C thread.

Well do it. I feel like either the next game or the guides may give us some higher dimensional stuff.
Next game will most likely be in 3D and OH BOY will it he a shame if they missed putting tons of higher dimensional stuff in to fit the theme

Well do it. I feel like either the next game or the guides may give us some higher dimensional stuff.
Next game will most likely be in 3D and OH BOY will it he a shame if they missed putting tons of higher dimensional stuff in to fit the theme
(Generation VI)

I'd still like Effi to answer those questions if possible. It doesn't seem like the doc definitively answers them.

The fact that our Kirby won't be 2-C cuz of Void Termina's statement, which literally every other Index wiki and even Kirby fandom thinks is right, is hilarious

I still think Void's statements work as supporting evidence, if nothing else.
If the cosmology is Low 1-C, it's a Low 1-C feat, outright. (Since the time frame wouldn't matter.)

Thread is ongoing but the evidence for low 1-C is dropping like flies. We should concentrate on 3-B and 2-C and wait til the next game for anything else.

I mean think about it, peak of kirby games.
1. They need a better game in general
2. They need a villain better than void termina or magolor, the ones who already have universal and multiversal statements.
3. They need cool unique mechanics and that means new powers and abilities.

Also the whole possibility of it being 3D could be exploited for the plot and add a higher dimensional opponent.

Some of the supporting evidence for Low 1-C turned out to be mis-translated, but the main body of the argument is as alive as ever.

Look man i get it but it ain't gonna be enough. I believe we need to concentrate on the current deal of 3-B and 2-C.
Like bro, mario is already low 2-C, Sonic is 2-C, link is low 2-C, mega man is 2-C...heck even freaking bomberman is 2-C and here we are sitting at tier 4. And i ain't even talking about archie comics and paper Mario.
We need to step up our game.

Bruh. If Low 1-C gets rejected, 2-C is gonna be an amazing conselation prize. Don't even worry about it. I'm all for it, but I'm not gonna give up on what I think is right just because I like the idea of a tier 2 Kirby more than a tier 1 Kirby.

I get your point i just think that the wiki won't accept low 1-C with the current evidence.
I am not telling you to stop gathering info I'm just telling you not to mention it too often cause it's gonna bring in more attention to itself rather than the tier 2 upgrade which we should do faster.

Considering effi thinks we need two tiers I'd say we might need it.
Basically it would be at least 3-B, likely 2-C if i got it right

Are they're any interesting Kirby death battle matchups? Bandana dee vs Hero Prinny? Marx vs Flowey?
They have a number of Mario match-ups, and for good reasons.
  • Mario vs Kirby is an 8 out of 10 in connections, they would need to add in Paper Mario stuff because the faster will win anyway.
  • Rosalina vs Magolor is a 7 out of 10. I don't watch DBS but it seems better than Rosalina vs Whis.
  • Bowser vs King Dedede is a 7 or 8 out of 10. Too bad people also want Bowser vs Eggman, but that just has the rivalry of their series as the reason and Eggman can fight Dr. Neo Cortex.
  • Marx vs Dimentio is the most basic but also the most fair for both, other foes people put this 2 against they stomped, and against each other once again the faster wins, and their speeds needs observation and evaluation to be put at numbers different people would put at different values.
Marx vs Kefka could work adding in Dissidia stuff (because it turns out to be canon due to reasons one has to dig in the wiki to get), but idk if Kefka gets some scaling that makes the match fair. It can't be worst than Loki vs Kefka at least.

Marx vs Flandre Scarlet idk what to think about. Same with Solaris vs Void Termina, Daroach vs Morgana and Adeline vs Ashley.

Last edited:
Mario vs Kirby matchups seem a bit too obvious with more obvious results with how they treat both verses at their peak. Bowser vs DDD would be a good way to bring back bowser tho. They're not much connections between Magolor and Rosalina unless am missing something. They pilot spaceships, and both are usually "OP" when playable, They also debuted in game that were on the Wii. that's all. there's also not much connections between Marx and Dimentio but that seems like the most popular match for both.

Last edited:
Let's see...
Imma use possible DB stats
Magolor vs Flowey
Low 2-C vs low 2-C
(Dimension busters according to db)
-destroyed a dimension
-villains
-tricked the main characters
-seem fun and friendly at first
-transform into crazy gods after forcing the MC to get the item necessary for that
-have a plethora of attacks.

Differences:
-flower vs egg
-one is a genius while the other is insane
-one turns into an op rainbow god while the other kinda just gets a soul transformation with harder attack patterns
-franchises are rather different
-one isn't as disturbing looking as the other
-attacks besides the beam aren't similar

Void Termina vs. Asriel Dreamurr
-both are destroyer gods
-both fought a child
-hearts and souls made them into what they are
-tragic characters
-have menacing and somewhat scary forms but their true forms are cute
-wings
-epic beam finale
-swords with beams
-boths scale above their verses dimension buster feats
-seem to achieve kindness at the end

Differences:
-designs don't match much
-one is a child who went through an ordeal he shouldn't have had to go through while the other is a reincarnated god creature thing
-one tricked his way into getting the power while the other had a cult do it for him

Back