• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby General Discussion Thread (fun edition)

Aight make sure not to cause fights here and discuss kirby.
Any kirby news? Notify us here.
Any kirby buff? do it here.
any juicy meme? send. now.

Pinboard: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ETFQB_joXKdPfALyVtGy3xDFZu_Wbm6lohlwN9fETVI/edit#
9o75ff9e4k031.png

yeah it seems that there's a crap ton of useful translations and it does seem to support the idea that halcandra is in it's own "sekai" or universe and AD is a road leading to countless universes.

yeah it seems that there's a crap ton of useful translations and it does seem to support the idea that halcandra is in it's own "sekai" or universe and AD is a road leading to countless universes.
It doesn't really, the part saying that at the beginning I already translated differently in a more interpretable way, other info there refers to dimensions in AD as AD, as in them being able to be qualified as AD, and by the end of the document he writer figured that AD has been refered to in a bunch of ways because it doesn't really matter. There's also nothing saying that there are "countless" universes there.

Also, before that document "we" have a number of good reasons as to why Magolor's feat wasn't 2-C, but now that it confirms that each of the Doomers were in their own dimension those reasons kinda get cut in half, and it would be dishonest to not portray this info as it is and give Kirby characters a Likely or Possibly 2-C tier because of that. I will handle an upgrade thread like it after the thread for the document may be done.

Well, even if there is a quote saying that there are countless dimensions in it, that doesn't necessarily mean more than 1000, and we only saw 15 or 16 being destroyed. We're still yet to have something saying that Magolor's feat happened across all of AD and not just some universes in it.

Following.

It's both sort of funny and sad because a lot of Tier 4 verses from like 2 years ago are starting to get upgraded to or have been tier 3-2 for some time now (I.E. Mario, Bayonetta, MLP, ETC.). Kirby needs an upgrade badly, he's getting left behind.

I heard Effi is soon making a 2-C CRT, when it gets unleashed we better expect the better to see if Pink reincarnated God of Destruction gets 2-C or not
During the process, I'll try my best to be as unbiased as I can. Regardless, the information presented to us has been fairly plausible. If I am not mistaken, the tiering will be correspond to separate keys, such as Post-Return to Dream Land, yes? Or will a "possibly/likely" be instated instead?

During the process, I'll try my best to be as unbiased as I can. Regardless, the information presented to us has been fairly plausible. If I am not mistaken, the tiering will be correspond to separate keys, such as Post-Return to Dream Land, yes? Or will a "possibly/likely" be instated instead?
Former

I have confidence it'll get somewhere. I just hope the past reputation of this verse and its outlandish history when it came to proposing scatterbrained upgrades doesn't taint anyone's views when this upgrade is being presented and evaluated.
there's also this Potential 3-A feat.
And what does this translate to?

I would put the Kirby upgrade in a staff thread if there was some kind of meaningful purpose to it. Kirby's profile would look somewhat like this:

But as mentioned with the tier 2 stat as Likely or Possibly, and w/o all those pointless keys. Other non-main characters will have 1 of those diverse stats each accordingly to how strong they are themselves, but Kirby should only have keys for "pre-Canvas Curse", "pre-Star Allies" and "post-Star Allies". The first key marks a very notable time when he was just 5-A (and because Drawcia's feat is weird AF and may not even be 4-A just like it might even be 3-A), and the last key should be 3-B as the first stat due to Void Termina's death explosion covering 2 galaxies (see the blog about feats in the verse we have).

The part talking about Energy Spheres in the Sandbox needs to be ignored as we have no idea if they fixed those parts of AD or just the Doomers did so, just like we don't know if all of AD was being destroyed and not just 15 or 16 universes in it. 2-C is pretty shameful, not in the sense that it isn't legit, but that somebody should have just put the effort to buy those Jap. guides I talked about since more than 1 year. Having them would have been the ideal way to have 2-C Kirby.
Even if the 2-C feat is rejected, there is still Voids 3-B/3-A feat that was agreed upon a few years ago but forgotten. there's also this Potential 3-A feat.
As the Cosmology blogs points out and our Universe page gives standards of, Void Termina's feat can't be said to be 3-A. We don't even know if all of the dimension blew up and not just the part of it we saw. That's no 3-A feat at all, the name of the power-up is just Big Bang and that's meaningless, they would be saying the same if the thing wasn't called like it. Anybody could use a dumb DBZ example for it, don't make anyone do it.

That's a bias translation, it just says "Big Bang Suction", the ability it gives Kirby is called Big Bang, it means nothing just like we don't give it the power of a Supernova due to its American name.
Lol I got some bad news for you
That was calculated to be Solar System level lmao
That doesn't account for the 2 galaxies it covered. And those are no news as the calc isn't added to the verse page, it it even accepted?

That doesn't account for the 2 galaxies it covered. And those are no news as the calc isn't added to the verse page, it is even accepted?
The calc wasn't made here actually, it was made by another user in a different index wiki that I will not say the name

We could really use calcs for that 3-B feat and the 5-A ones. All that's needed is available.

Also, the LS will aso be upgraded as shown in the Sandbox.

No, the 3-B feat doesn't even need a calc to be 3-B because it covers 2 galaxies, but it would be cool if it had a calc, which will gives numbers to the tier beyond just "2 galaxies into 3-B".

Back