• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So many kirby novels were translated and thus we are analysing them so we can index them. We need to discuss them in length
Here are some links:

Enjoy the read and help us out.

Threads need tags, in this case only "Kirby (Series)".

I could use a calc for shaking a small castle and use 1/8 of that for the first stat the top-tiers safely scale to.

"Meta knight fought Galacta at one point prior to the events in the novels"

You don't know that.

"Considering most game events already happened in the novels, albeit with changes, this would mean Meta Knight probably fought it around Super star Ultra, whilst the first novels describe events around the time of Triple Deluxe and Return to Dreamland."

There is no reason that they would have the same timeframe and you don't know if the first novel happened around Triple Deluxe and Return to Dreamland rather than after.

"Another issue is the 4-C. Rather a question. Wasn't destroying any star with ease a high 4-C rating similarily to how destroying any planet is 5-A?"

High 4-C is correct as it should be able to destroy a large star, but 5-A isn't correct as far I'm aware, annihilate a planet is 5-B and do that to a large planet over and over works just as well.

"Like how people who continuously destroy many planets are given 5-A based on the fact that they destroy many of them which 99% of the time includes the large ones too.

Galacta knight is not only stated to be capable of destroying a star with ease but is also a threat to the entire galaxy which suggests he is also in that range"

Visually destroying even a moon can end up at 5-A, here we have no timeframe at all.

Pretty sure I've seen countless profiles with 5-A for the same reason. Isn't our manga profiles the same tier for that?

"
“Who is it, sir? There’s a warrior that goes well with our lord?”
“There is. Just one.”
“And that would be……?”
“Feared as the strongest in the galaxy, the ancient warrior who was sealed. Galacta Knight!”
The Meta Knights, Sword Knight, and Blade Knight were all in a daze.
Mace Knight began laughing.
“This isn’t time to make jokes, sir. Galacta Knight is someone from ages ago!”
“Right. Him being unsealed is only a story in the movie……”
“Wahaha, you lads didn’t know it, eh?”
Captain Vul folded his hands from behind and threw out his chest.
“I told you before, didn’t I; that only one person has unsealed Galacta Knight before!”
“Is it Meta Knight?”
Said King Dedede, as Captain Vul paused to put on airs.
Captain Vul hollered at Dedede with a look of chagrin.
“GAH! Don’t steal my highlight! I wanted to say that!”
“Is that true? Did our lord unseal Galacta Knight before?”
Asked Javelin Knight, and the rest of the men were in uproar
“I had no idea……that’s our lord for you!”
“Please tell us the details, captain!”
Requested by the subordinates, Captain Vul was in a good mood again.
“Now when was that? At the end of a certain adventure, my lord was given a chance for one of his wishes to come true. At that time, what my lord wished was to become stronger.”

It happened way before the meta knights even became a thing. Thus it scales to at minimum around the first novel where they appear and most likely even earlier.
They appear as early as the puppet princess novel and maybe even earlier

Pretty sure I've seen countless profiles with 5-A for the same reason. Isn't our manga profiles the same tier for that?
That doesn't assert we should do the same. Those old profiles should be downgraded.
It happened way before the meta knights even became a thing.
That's a headcanon. They even state that MK likes to go away w/o telling anyone and has being w/o his men many times, it would make perfect sense that he fought GK and they didn't know. The captain of the Halberd is part of his men too, him knowing if anything implies the Meta Knights existed when MK did that.
-----
Anyway, I have really 3 blogs for this continuity, the only thing that we would be missing is a number on DDD shaking his castle, as at least Gallic doesn't safely scale to Country level and it needs to be a "likely". After Gallic's novel and before GK's novel the characters do upscale to the master's Coutry level feat, but that happens after Gallic was defeated and so we don't know for sure if they were that strong back then.

Btw about speed calcs i already made some (linked em in the general discussion).

Well, those should be linked in this thread, and Kirby threads should have the "Kirby (Series)" tag, idk if there are others aside from this one that lack it.

I added the Kirby (Series) tag.
Just to note, I could have done it himself but maybe Arceus0x didn't know how to and if so then he would have needed to check the options to edit the thread and figure it out.

No problem. I vaguely remember that tags can be changed or added by normal users in the thread creation.
Edit: I just checked; I find the thread and I think the limitation could be an issue.

Yes; @Arceus0x like Eficiente stated threads need tags; you should ask specified staffs for additions if missing like stated in the Discussion Rules:
  • When creating new discussion threads in the external forum, it is required that our members add the relevant previously existing tags to them, for example the verse and most prominent characters that will be discussed during a content revision. If something goes wrong, and you need to add or change the tags of a certain thread, please ask our discussion moderators or administrators for help. For further information click here.

1 done, more in following days.

Idk if we can scale that feat to the combat speed but definitely to the travel speed due to new rules.

Also Kirby and the gang were directly stated to have evaded lightning from Zan and her own random movements were stated to be comparable to lightning.

Basically he'd be At least Massively Hypersonic, Massively FTL+ via travel speed.

So, can this be added to the profiles? I may not have read the novels, but those feats seem pretty blatant, and subsonic speed seems like one hell of a low-ball.

pretty sure Kirby and MK getting to a place that is 2 days by foot away within whatever minutes it took them is already significant compared to casual subsonic.

Meanwhile we have MFTL+ travel speed for nearly everyone and MSH combat speed

I'm not content with skipping over to future novels and use feats from those, everything in between will be translated in time and relatively soon, you just have to wait and not give spoilers of any size, nor should our profiles as people may want to see the novels. +I'm skeptical of the veracity of any feat brought up and wouldn't be able to judge it, case in point the MFTL+ calc has no quotes nor evidence, how's anyone supposed to avaluate that? Even if it had that, maybe there's context not being told.

I'm not content with skipping over to future novels and use feats from those, everything in between will be translated in time and relatively soon, you just have to wait and not give spoilers of any size, nor should our profiles as people may want to see the novels. +I'm skeptical of the veracity of any feat brought up and wouldn't be able to judge it, case in point the MFTL+ calc has no quotes nor evidence, how's anyone supposed to avaluate that? Even if it had that, maybe there's context not being told.
my mftl+ feat has quotes and evidence. I was told after asking a question in the calc board that it would be better to assume the distance to proxima centauri as the distance in the quote is very much implied to be more than just a solar system away.

even then my planet travel calcs are FTL to FTL+

Also what? heck are you talking about? the Star Allies novels are translated, in fact most of the novels are translated. The feats come from there.
And nobody cares about spoilers, the novels came out years ago and were translated nearly at that time, we literally have profiles of One Piece's Luffy from the very latest arc with the latest info, nobody gives a damn

As a side note, King Dedede shaking his castle is easily one of the most deceptively unimpressive feats I've ever seen. The fact that Kirby top tiers have a 10-A key in any continuity is funny to me

As a side note, King Dedede shaking his castle is easily one of the most deceptively unimpressive feats I've ever seen. The fact that Kirby top tiers have a 10-A key in any continuity is funny to me
yah like i am almost certain that Burning leo destroying the stone stove is more impressive

2 chapters of the Team Kirby novel were now translated. It's pointed out that they reacted to the Team Meteor and when they used the attack again it now came from the far ends of the universe, and just as fast as before.

This is faster than anything in canon, I'm impressed.

2 chapters of the Team Kirby novel were now translated. It's pointed out that they reacted to the Team Meteor and when they used the attack again it now came from the far ends of the universe, and just as fast as before.

oh shit now that's good.

also i got new info on the galacta knight space attack you may be VERY interested in. Ill post it in the general kirby discussion thread

Holy crap. It's a shame we can't apply this to the games.

66,712,819,039,630,419,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 c

Idek if im right or wrong anymore bruh

Given that they do the dumb pose from the games automatically without knowing what's going on, I find reasonable to use as an option the timeframe from the games or something like it (meaning a bit more). And given how they weren't attacked while doing the attack, the other option being 20 seconds is too much of a low-ball.

I would also put the distance at half of the diameter of the universe, as we don't know where their planet is like in the games.

Last edited:
No, they're just written by 1 guy with no known association to the games who interprets things sometimes well, sometimes wrong, and sometimes taking creative liberties to do whatever. This is the textbook example of "you do not do anything like in canon unless proven".

So, can someone make the calcs for the Team Meteor in a blog? I can do it myself but it will take longer.

So, can someone make the calcs for the Team Meteor in a blog? I can do it myself but it will take longer.
if you give me the calculator you use then yes. Every calculator i tried it freaking broke them when i tried to convert it to kmh and then to sol

the team meteor takes a bit less than 2 seconds to reach from the void of space and to the enemy in the game so i think you can use it.

Back