• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gigantic Animal Man Revision

I do believe he copied Superman in one instance, but that was only when his powers were going haywire

Yobo Blue said:
Well, you're the most knowledgeable member here, so I'll take your word for it.
Not really, I am trying to give my best for the evaluation.

Yobo Blue said:
I do believe he copied Superman in one instance, but that was only when his powers were going haywire
My apologies, I got better relevant links:

Copying Humans/Sentients

• [Perfectly copied B'wana Beast's mind control powers] (https://imgur.com/a/Vx3al) - Animal Man (1988) #4
  • [uses B'wana Beast's power to merge animals to merge his immune cells to fight off super-anthrax] (https://imgur.com/a/4GWSk) - Animal Man (1988) #4
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/88wlsu/respect_animal_man_dc_post_crisis/

I think it's mentioned that if the powers are linked to animals in some capacity, he will have no trouble copying them.

Well, power copying seems legitimate then, but Monitor-Mind The Overvoid was invented first in the 2000s, whereas Morrison's Animal Man run happened in the 1980s. I definitely do not think that we should give AM a 1-A rating.

I think a "Low 2-C" rating would be best for Animal Man at the very least, as Antagon was clearly going to at least destroy the metaphysical universe and all of existence.

Will the rating still be "Unknow, possibly Low 2-C via M-field" or will it be just "Low 2-C via M-field"?

Low 2-C, possibly Higher in my opinion.

I may have a few clarifications to make in a bit though.

Okay, before I say anything, I have to ask:

I've heard numerous times that Grant Morrison as he is portrayed in DC Comics is supposed to be a writer avatar of the Tier 0 being we have as The Writer. I would like clarification on that, as it is somewhat relevant to the scans I would like to bring.

I think that he is yes, but we obviously cannot scale AM from him.

Because of a new feature that when used makes it so it @s who ever is reading the post, so its different for everyone.

So, do we scale a character's mind Manipulation to their animal Manipulation if they act as the same thing?

Uh, so I've just finished Animal Man completely

It ended with him eating the Higher-Dimensional abstract of memes, so I don't really know what to really explain, so this could take a bit.

Yobo Blue said:
So, do we scale a character's mind Manipulation to their animal Manipulation if they act as the same thing?
I would like a answer on this, btw, as it's somewhat important

Also, I think we should split Morrison and Post-Morrison stuff on the profile, for reasons I hope I don't have to explain

Yobo Blue said:
If they do it through mind manipulation and nothing contradicts it, then iirc, yes.

Well, only a few of the arcs matter. The ones where he cheats on his wife, creates a religion, and arguably the one where's he's stuck in a state of quantum uncertainty don't matter here. So I'll be focusing on the parts involving the Animal Masters and Anansa

If they do it through mind manipulation and nothing contradicts it, then iirc, yes.

Oof. Animal Man may have some serious mind manipulation even ignoring the possible Higher-D stuff.

Yobo Blue said:
The ones where he cheats on his wife, creates a religion, and arguably the one where's he's stuck in a state of quantum uncertainty don't matter here.
This is how i feel about this

DzYZZrFX4AEukeF

Back