• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gigantic Animal Man Revision

For these:

Likely Pseudo-Abstract Existence, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, and Conceptual Manipulation: Animal Man is directly grafted into the Morphogenic Field, a collection of all the Platonic Ideal Forms of all animalsand encompasses the implicate order.

I think everthing is fine I think some can be specified likely Abstract Existence (Type 2) since no abilities like Conceptual Manipulation is required to harm him and resurrection/immortality Type 6 and 8 stem from the field.

Conceptual Manipulation is Type 2 since it is described to be similar to Platonic concepts but the actual Platonic Concepts that would warrant Type 1.

Yobo Blue said:
What type of Abstract Existence specifically?
I think Abstract Existence Type 2 since he embodies a part of the template.

• Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.
I do think everything else that I didn't mentioned over is fine.

Since with Morphogenetic Field powers, he had 1/3 the power to create a universe, would 3-B with The Red work?

Yobo Blue said:
Since with Morphogenetic Field powers, he had 1/3 the power to create a universe, would 3-B with The Red work?
I think it is fine but with a scan. It is preferable if you have a scan or evidence for the evaluation.

Discussion Rules:

• When arguing for changing character statistics, do not assume that the staff will have in-depth knowledge about the fictional franchise in question. Make sure to explain your suggestions in a structured manner that is easy to comprehend. You will not be allowed to change any statistics if people cannot understand what you mean.

The material expression of the entity they overcame that was apparently threatening the Source, Antago, encompassed the totality of reality and unreality. It was said to be the ultimate antithesis to creation and existed as the "Monad of Denial". It was said to be the shadow of existence itself, that no powers in existence could defeat sans the M-Field. He opposed those who dreamed animals and predated them. He would have sucked all creation into The Void, and was self-begotte.

In order to overcome him, they had to use the M-Field to reach into the space that existed beyond all-knowing and before all creation and could see into the timeless and placeless existence before Antago

Take this as you will.

If Animal Man gain a Tier 1-A rating than Conceptual Manipulation should be Type 1 since it is reserved for Tier 1-A.

Yeah that works.

BTW which of his Hax are smurfy? I know his Reality Warping, Concept Manip and BFR are but what else?

Pretty much all of his plot hax, pseudo abstract existence, and immortality are, as well as his acausality arguably, since it comes from the true continuity everything is bound to and manipulates the boundary between existence and The Void

Possibly his power mimicry since it works through Ideal Forms.

Hmmm, he'll be interesting (and cancerous) in fights since he doesnt seem to resist alot making him beatable but he has a win move against any character.

PsychoWarper said:
Hmm cool, is his Plot Hax combat applicable btw?

EDIT Wait is his Plot Hax connected to his BFR?
Animal Man's plot hax is manipulating boundaries to moving through and manipulating comic pages in order to do things like BFR and existence erasure

Back