• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: weird redirects edition (aka thread 8)

"If it's a net it's probably either to catch people going out, or people going in. Given that I can't sense magic though, you'll have to investigate this one"

"There's this net of magic I can feel around Asia. I'm going to go check it out. Wish me luck."

I teleport over to the epicenter of the magic and see the giant woman along with another guy standing there.

...Well this isn't what I expected at all...seriously? Better continue the investigation.

Having overheard the guy try to talk to her, I realize that she might not be responsive to verbal interaction. I form a tentacle out of shadows and extend it over to her, attempting to tap her on the shoulder to try and wake her up a bit with physical contact.

[Finally]

Björn looks around before thinking So... we'll be fighting on the moo Björn then smirks and turns to the hero.

"...." Boris was silent. He then started to well up. Nobody just went up and hugged him. He then hugged back, laughing a bit.

The Warrior raises some sand with telekinesis and writes a message.

If you have resistance to telepathy turn it off, in this place, it's the only way I have to talk to you

"Well, these are the dueling rules, killing ... and significantly destroying the place of combat is not allowed"

"Teleportation or portals are prohibited for escaping or avoiding attacks, the only way to avoid what will hit you will be your reflexes, your senses or precognition ... or simply standing still and regenerating yourself later"

"You can use teleporters or portals to direct your attacks wherever you want, attacks from behind are allowed"

"And finally, if one of them declares surrender, both challengers will return to their streets, to continue what they were doing previously and with the possibility of challenging each other again"

"The challenger wins if his opponent is exhausted or unable to fight ... are these rules good for you?"

"Great another no killing match, tsk fine lets just start already" Bjorn says as he summons two pure black blades from spatial portals.

Eden decides to test the range of his summons and see if they can survive in space by sending his bird to the moon while he waits for the giant lady to become responsive

"Well, let's get started ... now," I say, then pull out Dragonbone Sword from the inventary.

I immediately start to see what skills and weaknesses Bjorn has.

Bjorn absorbs the explosion converting it to his physical powers (boosting it a tiny bit) before dashing towards the hero.

Back