• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: slep edition (aka thread 6)

I roll my eyes in disappointment.

"Eva, tell others that Michael and I will be in Makai for a while ... and our enemies that I died if you meet them",I exclaim, and then enter the portal.

Faruel1998 said:
I roll my eyes in disappointment.

"Eva, tell others that Michael and I will be in Makai for a while ... and our enemies that I died if you meet them",I exclaim, and then enter the portal.

The mana basically splashed against me, and does nothing. Even in relation to a place that is primarily mental, my protoplasmix substance is still only partially corporeal, and thus physical force (for in this mental place, physical and mental force are the same) is all but useless against me.

"Attacking us..? Wait how are you even here... no matter. We tried to help you. We tried to make you good. But you are simply a bad seed. Rotten to the core. With regret then, we will kill you."

I stick a tentacle in my head and release the madness of fear.

"Ôé¼0MPR355"

[Do you resist planetary mind hax? Even if you don't I just smacked you into the ground with some >baseline island level force]

[Non Corporeal in an incorporeal plane of existence

Citation needed, or, if you're talking about the Yith thing again, raw power doesn't need to understand what it's hitting whatdaya know, commentary on violence

Also you know how killing a planet's worth of humans is like, not very high in AP and Digimon and such

Yeah JoAT Soul Resistance (without the whole ordeal of not touching when binded) is like that]

"That's the funny trick, I'm not in your Hungry World. I'm on another channel so to speak."

Suddenly, Guy's body jumps back and disappears behind a building [-A Rank stealth for reference]

[my body maintains all the physical properties it had in the normal world in the Hungry world, which isn't an incorporeal plane of existence anyway]

[speak plainly, you don't get AP from killing a planet worth of people, what are you talking about. What's youR resistance level]

[And I can still sense you perfectly eventhrough stealth thanks to my ESP]

[Well, your soul which was being shot in the first place wouldn't have that property

I'm saying it's the AP resistance thing where quality beats just quantity

False Assassin outdoes Servants and magi and generally a majority of people in Fate until they make their actual attack, so just ESP won't cut it by itself]

[The shot doesn't even touch my soul because my soul is elsewhere/void]

[ok, ignoring the fact that the fear hax affects everyone on the planet, if you want to argue "it needs mind hax that has a physical strength rather than just numbers of people haxed", how about Fear hax so strong it can physically manifest as a 6-C force and can warp its surroundings into new structures?]

[I sense insanity anyway which no one in Fate can stealth away from sensing, and I can perceive literally everything around me regardless of material obstructions. There's no hiding because to my senses, there's nowhere to hide]

[Also I'm willing to bet the flying polyps can see each other and they are invisible]

[Speaking of which]

I turn invisible and activate writhing worldscape. Combined with the madness of fear, for kilometres around me the Hungry World buckles and shakes, structures twisting into terrifying visages. Horrifying laughter rings out and soulless clown-like creatures begin to manifest out of nothing, and rush at that guy.

[thise guy's aren't fodder btw, they're all on my level and have type 8 on me]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Oh, you got some new tricks eh? I like it." I smile at him.

I hold Proto into the sky, a gust of wind coming from all sides. Almost like a tornado, in the eye of the storm is a immense amount of energy, enough to destroy those who can destroy the world. Light is released everywhere, illuminating everything for miles.

"Ex...calibur!!"

A beam of light, containing immense power, flies towards Colzin at inhumane speeds.
Well that's a bit much

Colzin thought to himself. That attack was more than to outright atomize him if it hit him head on, and even his sword was significantly weaker in terms of physical power.

He would deal, however. This is what he wanted, after all.

His "sword" proceeded to extend at least a few miles, and was instantly brought down onto the Excaliblast, seemingly attempting to counter it with it's own energy of a coloration not unlike unmixed paint. It wasn't enough, though, and the Excaliblast struck true, taking most of Colzin's top half with it.

Breathing heavily, after all that attack utilized a lot of mana, i slap my cheeks and shake my head.

I look towards Colzin and his destroyed upper body.

I put a finger up "Score for me. Heh!" I clean myself up.

"Hey Colzin, if you somehow can still hear me, that was awesome! Let's do it again sometime."

I desummon the swords and pistol and leave Devil Trigger. I wait a bit to see if he has any other tricks up his sleeve.

[

• The enemy must be more powerful than oneself. Check
  • The battle must be one-on-one. (No.)
  • The enemy must not be an Elemental. Check (Maybe? Isn't this boy leaking Seithr like a faucet? Does that qualify for Elemental?)
  • The battle must be one against evil. (not sure if he's evil)
  • The battle must not involve personal gain. Check
  • The battle must not be inhumane. Check
  • The battle must be honorable. Check
  • The battle must be for the truth. (No truths here.)
  • The battle must be to live. Check
  • The battle must be to save the world. (He's not trying to destroy the world, he just wants a good fight.)
Isn't this 5-6?]

I can't get a read on him or his feelings. What a cool guy.

"Thank you for your time Mr Colzin. Hope to meet you again!"

I take out Yamato and open a portal to a random desert. I enter it.

[Yet your mind/soul is spread across the planet while not existing?

With enough mana hits can be taken like that long enough to not be in the hit

you're kidding me

Your soul/mind has several holes in it from the various blasts

the question is if they actually can though as opposed to just "well I bet"]

Guy just kinda bails from the atmosphere entirely

The attack hit her, and though it stung, she managed it all the same. She then aimed her hand at him and her fingernails shot out at him to attack. Then there was a high pitched pop. She was behind him...shooting dozens of insanely sharp particles of paper at him. Another pop, and she was at his right, doing the same thing as before. Then she was at his left, still doing the same thing. She was teleporting all around him, attacking from all sides.

"I see nobody cares." He said, before leaving and then stomping on the floor in anger. He acciidentally destroyed the entire bar though, and as he realized this, he smirked.

Jackythejack said:
The attack hit her, and though it stung, she managed it all the same. She then aimed her hand at him and her fingernails shot out at him to attack. Then there was a high pitched pop. She was behind him...shooting dozens of insanely sharp particles of paper at him. Another pop, and she was at his right, doing the same thing as before. Then she was at his left, still doing the same thing. She was teleporting all around him, attacking from all sides.
The pieces of paper seem to change trajectory at the very last moment just missing their mark, Björn using that warps behind her and attempts to slash her back.

[My soul is dispersed across the planet yet also has a core of "void", something that doesn't exist.]

[I focus the force on you continuously then. Simply wear out the mana]

[My soul / mind, assuming such thing does conventionally exist, would be entirely unaffected by having holes in it, seeing as it already is dispersed. There's more holes in my soul than there is soul. Plus I resist mind hax and soul hax, and have equal strength to you anyway]

I chase that guy through the Hungry world continuously physically pushing down on him with the madness of fear, keeping him pinnned to the ground and unable to fly. As I fly after him, the world buckles around us, structures warping to block his path and trip him up, and clowns coalscel out of concentrated madness around him and reach out to grab and tear and slice at him from all angles.

"IT CAN'T EACAPE US. WE GAVE IT IT'S SECOND CHANCE AND IT WASTED IT. NOW IT DIES AND WE EAT IT UP FOR WE ARE HUNGRY"

I continue bailing from the system, using my two charges of sonic leap to gain extra ground into infinity and beyond

"YOU'RE RIGHT! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING! AND YOU KNOW WHAT!? ALL YOUR TALK OF DOGOODING AND NO MIND CONTROL REALLY HELPS ME OUT WHEN YOU CAN JUST DENY ME EVERYTHING AND SAY NO BECAUSE YOU EXIST AND YOU CAN MAGIC AWAY THINGS! REMEMBER WHEN I SAID JUST BECAUSE YOU DEALT WITH THE EFFECT YOU CAN'T GET RID OF THE CAUSE!? YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE OLD TABLE! A LOT OF HUMANS ARE AND I GUESS NONHUMANS AREN'T EXCLUDED"

Unfortunately, she was teleporting away the exact moment he had been teleporting, and avoided the attack. Suddenly, a gun was in her hand, and she fired. She fired several bullets before teleporting around him and continuing to fire. She never stayed at one place for longer than a second, making it hard to track her down.

"Hehehe..." He then stomped again, as a line of buildings crumbled. "Nobody will ever know...except for Destiny, but she's busy!"

@Everyone who went to Makai with Akuma

As you exit the portal, you see a extremely high tech bustling city, skyscrapers and building are all around you, and there seems to be a park filled with crystaline tree's farther away. There are demons, angeld, rabbit people, ghosts, and robots all around you, getting on with their lives. Akuma speaks. "Welcome to the capital city of Makai, Pandæmonium!" Akuma says with pride.

[A skill that lets you go fast in a turn range and such and yes]

"IT MEANS I HAVE A DEEP REPRESSED PAST THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT BECAUSE DMUA'S CHARACTER WRITING IS AWFUL AND HAMFISTED AND WAIT WHY AM I BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL"

Cooldown negation crystals start being drunk down like kool aid and the sonic leaps continue, with a crystal in one hand and a sword getting Guy forward in the other

Bjorn also continued to teleport avoiding the bullets and trying to slash her with the distance ignoring attacks.

[A That Guy has a deep repressed past. Hmm]

"STOP, WE CAN'T KEEP UP"

We slow down. Damn it. We wish we had a speed boost.

Destiny's extinctive reaction and practical precognition makes it simple enough to dodge. She'd mess up only slightly on occasion, being grazed by the attacks, but it didn't stop her from firing her gun at Bjorn.

Because the bullets were also made of paper, Destiny was trying to manipulate them so that they were harder to dodge and practically home in on him.

Back