• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: weird redirects edition (aka thread 8)

Faruel1998 said:
PsychoWarper said:
@Faruel

"Once I start my country id rather focus on getting my country on its feet and taking care of it than helping you with your "heroic" squabbles"
"Don't worry, we'll only call you when we're in trouble ... real troubles, so you'll have plenty of time to build your country"
"Hmmm, I dislike the idea of it but I can deal with it for now" Bjorn says disgruntled.

"Wha.....well....life, sometimes, I feel a bit..hateful towards." He answered, crying a bit. "I also hate being told that I'm a bad person, even though I likely am."

"Let's start with the first thing. Why do you hate life?"

I grow a fleshy notepad and fleshy pen and start taking notes.

"Look, I know you don't like the idea ... for me right now, just looking at you would make me want to dismantle you piece by piece ... but I'm here, I'm holding back all my disappointment that I have of you and I'm you literally offering a kingdom, how many other super humans do you think would waste their powers to do this? I'm probably the only one "

"In the end you're gaining more than me, the only thing I ask in return is that sometimes you raise your barbaric ass from your throne and help us to slaughter a poor idiot"

"And then, look at how things are ... an entire continent has been bombarded by someone like us ... when we barely managed to destroy a small town and now that he has received new powers, I fear it may do worse ... .so, unless you want to govern on a sterile ball of molten rock ... this is the best alliance that could happen ... and I doubt that other super humans would like to make an alliance with someone like you "

"Honestly, we both know we are manipulating each other ... at least I admit it openly unlike others"

"Ahem..." He breathes in, before singing a bit. "Resurrection, ressurection, can't even go to Heaven." He tried a bit hard to make sense.

"I can't go t' Heaven. Like, ever. My parents are dead, most of my friends are dead, but I don't get t' see them."

Overlord775 said:
@Paul

"I am just, spreading my magic over this continent."

I repond with the same deep yet kind tone

Also, i notice that guy is Eden, i won't threat him like i've already met him before, but it's nice to see him.

@Swathing

"I've created it so to better aid and protect the people of this land."

I respond to your question

Didn't see this guy in the room when we started, he must be a new guy.

@Dragon

I look towards you

"May you come back down here little one ?"

Thare's quite a few people that aren't talking, i wonder if it's because they are shy or if it's because something else.

Also, i notice sand hovering around me, so i use Psychic to remove it. Why it was there is a mistery to me.

Also also, i did a quick info scan of all the people in the area.
"Uh... Kay, as long as you aren't secret 'hArVeStInG tHe LiFe EnErGy Of YoUr InHaBiTaNt'S' or some corny shizzy like that, then I uh, guess that's fine? Uhh... Mind if I crash here? My apartment is in Britian and I think the residual rads from the nuke are still here so uh... Is that alright? I m-m-mean if y-y-you-u d-d-don-nt mi-i-ind!" He stutters, staring at the voluptiuous breasts of the giantess.

Back