• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: weird redirects edition (aka thread 8)

[From what I read, Enryu can create 9000 Shinsoo spears ... at least, I forgot to mention that they are red, my favorite color]

Bjorn pulls out an Iron Halo that surronds himself in a force field converting all Kinetic Energy into nothing more than harmless light, he then, standing before the hero, strikes him in the neck with the aim to shatter his Cervical Vertebrae.

I immediately heal the vertebrae with the Chi and then use Gideon Bullet again and try to disassemble Bjorn from the stomach down.

The bullet hits the field stopping before it reaches him, Bjorn then shifts his centre of gravity, quickly swinging both of his blades at the hero (one aiming for his right lung and one aiming for the right side of his neck)

[The Molecular Cutting is on BTW]

Koth thinks that Bjorn would be distracted enough by this point in the fight, deciding to intervene. He teleports right next to him, attempting to kick his head off, then trying to vaporize his body.

[Even if it is random, sooner or later it will negate that resistance, it could very well be the next move or the millionth, but it will happen]

Koths kick and punch are caught in the field being completely stopped in their tracks,

Bjorn jumps a bit notcing him, he thens "This field is quite handy" before slashing Koths left shoulder (Distance Neg and Molecular Cutting on).

Junkoposter said:
Akuma steps out of the portal with a weird looking robot, she sits down to watch the fight while the robot stands beside's her. "What fun~."
Seeing the robot and the girl who was in Scandinavia, I open a portal and swap places with my clone, then fly over. Incredible… although her processing power is a bit lower than mine, some of the technology she knows of is millennia beyond the modern era, it's masterful.

I approach her, "Mind if I sit down?"

By the time Bjorn was swinging his sword, Koth was already out of the way of attack.

"Killing this guy. I seem to have failed." Koth telepathically communicates.

Back