• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: not slep edition (aka thread 7)

[As long as it isn't negating a higher-d resistance, which it can't, or one of the ones on the list it should work]

"Really? I didn't notice anything. Anyway let's go and begin helping people in Eurasia." she says brushing it off.

"I think it is appropriate to evaluate the situation we are in now, as a team we do not know each other almost for nothing ... so I think it is at least a start talking about what we can do" I say, to then carry five sheets, five inkwells and five brushes with my telekinesis.

"Here, write down your skills, weaknesses, techniques, a bit of you ... what you want" I exclaim, laying the sheets on the table with the inkwells and the brushes as I wrote everything I had said so far about my past and on my skills plus those obtained so far.

Snapping my fingers teleport four pencils onto the table.

"Oh and Eva ... I understand your altruism, in my world I had left for a journey, I was like you, with a great desire to help and to do good ... and I pushed myself beyond my limits to help anyone I met ... and in the end ... I suffered the consequences, "I explain.

"We all have limits, if we go back and forth around the world without stopping for a second ... in the end we will reach a point where we will no longer have the strength to help anyone"

"I think writing down what we can do is fine, but if we're going to explain all of our life stories, we should talk it out normally."

Faruel1998 said:
@Paul

"Mh ... I start" I say.

"Mmm ... let's see, brief background"

"I was an orphan, I lived quite well for thirteen years in an orphanage, left the orphanage to look for my mother, lived on the street, saved by my future best friend, lived with him for two years as little thieves, discovered that it was dependent on a herb, betrayed, almost killed and robbed by him to buy himself that herb, saved and cared for by the master Fengbáo, trained by him and the last five years passed to help people around the world "I say, listing the events of the my life on my fingertips.
"I have already explained it to you three ... more or less, Eva can read it on the sheet"

Irre smiles.

"Okay."

She gets on Kardas and when Will sits down too Kardas takes off. They quickly reach Eurasia.

"I was thinking about helping restore their homes."

"Well I've been making plans in my head for a special tool. I'm going to start crafting it now."

Irre then creates three clones to help her out and they begin creating various materials and components and begin combining them and changing them. Using Parallel Processing and Mind Accelerate sped up the process considerably.

"Almost there."

The objects begins taking on a shape. It comes out as a beautiful katana.

"I'll call it Machaíri."

[I still have no idea how much damage the nukes did]

Alexander has just finished off his latest of what feels like and could actually be thousands of speechs given, this time blaming aliens for it, as one of his attempts to amuse himself by making people believe the wildest conspiracies. He teleports to Hawaii and checks the news on his phone as if expecting something, but turns away disappointed.

"Honestly no one has accepted my invitation yet, do they not care, or perhaps they expect its a trap, don't tell me its because their still chasing after the person who exploed the nukes, honestly how slow could you be, sure he has super power but mutliple people with super powers should be chasing them, perhaps I overestimated their cooperation or skills."

He begins pondering his next move as the unpredicatble variable of the super powered individuals complicates his plans. "Still, if I wait any longer for them to act it could mess with the rest of my plans. I've talked more than enough survivers into getting angry that I can get onto the next stage of my plan. All thats left is this."

He takes out his phone again and dials a umber and quickly the other person answers and Alexander begins talking to them. "Change of plans, no more waiting for people who might not appear. Blow it up."

And with that the White House and numerous other places of importance all over North America is blown up, destorying them and killing many people of power throughout North America. Soon afterwards, an astute person would notice too soon, all over America TV, Radio, Newspapers, and the Internet report this major terrorist act with each one offering their own theory on who could have do it, though many of them seem to state the opinion that it was caused by the same person who nuked Eurasia, and the whole world is set a panic again even before the panic from the last incident can calm down.

Back