• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: slep edition (aka thread 6)

"FINE! THEN RUN! RUN ALL YOU LIKE. RUN FOREVER IF YOU WISH. THIS WORLD IS INFINITE. BUT IF YOU EVER RETURN TO EARTH I WILL DEVOUR YOU. I AM EVERYWHERE. YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE AGAIN!"

I turn around and launch into a feeding frenzy on all the clowns that have gathered around me, as well as a few unlucky denizens of the Hungry world.

Then I head back to where I entered the world and leave.

"Hi Silas, sorry that took a while. I feel much better now - Hey, isn't that his body still there?"

[by your own admission, only your mind/soul would have been in there, so your body would still be where I entered the Hungry world seeing as you never said you moved it]

"THAT'S THE POINT"

At this point, the sonic leaping has gotten them far into the reaches of outer space

Jackythejack said:
Destiny's extinctive reaction and practical precognition makes it simple enough to dodge. She'd mess up only slightly on occasion, being grazed by the attacks, but it didn't stop her from firing her gun at Bjorn.
Because the bullets were also made of paper, Destiny was trying to manipulate them so that they were harder to dodge and practically home in on him.
[Limitied precog lets you dodge infinite speed attacks ovo, unfournuatly I still have to aim]

Bjorn continues to teleport and slash but listen to when and where the popping sounds where happening to try and attack faster.

Anytime one of the bullets seemed to get close their path seemed to alter just enough to be off target again.

((This fight is already becoming a stupid mess.))

It was then that the teleporting would stop and the girl would unleash a wave of terribly sharp paper, covering the surrounding area with intensity. It was essentially an AoE attack. At this point it almost seemed like there was no physical body to attack.

[soooo]

[DMUA]

[i have every intention of chowing down on your body in the real world while you're space orbiting in the Hungry world]

[ going to do anything about that?]

[My body was bailing with me man

Remember when I can't enter the hungry world so I just stuck with Ethereal Plane

yeah that]

[You started it kek]

Bjorn simply warped through each wave and uses his Heat Vision to try and light the paper on fire.

[I don't but alright]

"Never mind I was seeing things. Where were we. Oh yes. I'm feeling much less hungry now so let's go to New York and find the person who nukes Eurasia"

((Oh I'm sorry I wanted to dodge attacks.))

The paper resists it, only smouldering a little before the girl reforms, suddenly on top of him. Literally right above him. She gestured her hand out and a beam of magical energy came out to attack Bjorn. Meanwhile, she landed, and pulled out her incredibly hot sword and grinned. "You know, heat doesn't exactly make me worried."

Bjorn his hit by the magic being pushed back a few feet but he is overall unharmed by the magic, "Well isnt that a neat little sword" Bjorn says as he pulls out to pure black blades, that almost seem likes a void in reality itself, from a portal before readying himself in a stance.

"Well, It's Better than anything you have," she said with a roll of her eyes as she prepared herself in her own fighting stance. Just wait for him to come to you... "what are those? Blades of darkness?"

Bjorn smirks before he throws two quick slashes that instantly reach her, one at her throat and one at her right thigh.

Junkoposter said:
@Everyone who went to Makai with Akuma

As you exit the portal, you see a extremely high tech bustling city, skyscrapers and building are all around you, and there seems to be a park filled with crystaline tree's farther away. There are demons, angeld, rabbit people, ghosts, and robots all around you, getting on with their lives. Akuma speaks. "Welcome to the capital city of Makai, Pandæmonium!" Akuma says with pride.
"It's nice looking, I guess."

Within the fraction of a fraction of a second, Destiny knew what the Conqueror was going to do before he even thought about his action. He saw him move before he even thought about moving. It was clear what she had to do. Take the path of least resistance.

Her instincts acted on their own, acting on an event yet to happen, and she immediately began shrinking, and because of her doing so before he fired, she just barely avoided the one that was targeted at her throat, while the other did hit her thigh, but she powered through it, the wound already closing up.

Within a second she was too small to readily see by any normal human being. There was a high pitched pop, and then another, and another...

Bjorn using his super senses was able to track her as he floated up above the ground and used his super breath to blow down on the ground below him with enough force you break and crack the ground.

((We fixed it))

There was continuous high pitched pops coming from all over the place, with the occasional bullet whizzing towards him, though it was an incredibly small bullet trying to hit an incredibly large target.

There was a sudden high pitched pop right next to his ear. "Having a small problem aren't you?" He'd suddenly feel a stabbing pain in his should. Several feelings of stabbing pain, like little needles stabbing into his shoulder, as well as something stabbing into his ear, but not going very far at all.

He spent his time ignoring the pain and slashing at the popping sound each time tracking where it happened.

"I calculated it you see. My intelligence has grown significantly with our empowering"

I proceed to explain my calculations to Silas. They are all impeccable and leave no other conclusion than yes, those nukes were fired by someone in New York.

We fly to New York.

I absorb a few birds we run into on the flight.

We land on the statue of liberty.

I glare at it.

"This would be nostalgic if someone hadn't replaced the statue we met on with some cartoon girl"

"I!"

"BELIEVE"

"THIS STATUE"

"WILL TURN BACK"

"INTO THE NORMAL STATUE OF LIBERTY!"

"WAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH"

All the beasts inside me roar "WAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH"

[Challenge accepted]

"I'm trying to use collective consciousness reality warping powers to turn the statue back to normal. It's not working, as you can tell."

I realise that I still look like a horrific nightmare monster made of mouths and stuff, so I force myself back into my human form. I can still feel beasts swirling within me, just below the layer of skin I've grown on top.

"Let's go investigate shall we?"

It was then that all the popping noises just sorta...stopped. There was suddenly the sound of holes ripping and tearing before the girl made herself known again. Or...girls, at this point. There were now five of them Bjorn could sense at this very moment, all staring up at him.

Then the one on his shoulder that he ignored was active once again. With a sword made of paper it hopped off of Bjorn and slashed at his back on the way down, growing in size as she fell.

Back