• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: weird redirects edition (aka thread 8)

"As far as I'm concerned this is a fight between me and him, always if you don't want to face a third challenger," I ask Bjorn telepathically.

The tea is hot and tastes kind of weird, it's purple and probably isn't healthy for anyone that doesn't live in Makai. Akuma sips her tea. "So what brings you here on this fne day?" She says calmly. The robot nods its head atomicatically and then goes back to standing around doing nothing.

I continue sipping the tea. It's an odd taste, but not bad. "I saw someone going to the moon to fight, I wanted to take the opportunity to see what a battle between superhumans was like." I say, then I continue, "however, when I saw your robot I found myself more impressed with her. She's quite beautiful."

Akuma nods her head. "Yep, made her in a couple minutes." She sighs. "It's not me best work, but it's still pretty good." She sips her tea once more.

@Psycho

"Then can I ask you a question? Can you regenerate yourself like me?" I ask, regenerating my lung and my neck.

"And if the answer is yes, to what extent ... you know ... I want to avoid killing you" I say, lifting and dismantling a stone.

"You seem resistant to my Telekinesis ... but Gideon bullet allows me to negate your resistance, of course ... he does it casually ... but time is on my side" I explain, telepathically.

[That is clear, the conversation is only between the warrior and Bjorn, Akuma cannot hear the telepathic conversation]

I take a sip of tea, "I see, the magic principles behind her are different from the ones I'm familiar with. The scientific aspects would be quite simple to improve the efficiency of though. Could I take a look?"

Akuma looks at Rai with slight suspicion. "Very well." The robot walks over to Rai. "Oh, the robot is a Deci-Bot Mk. 4 if your wondering what it's called." Akuma commits the act of tea sipping once more.

Faruel1998 said:
@Psycho
"Then can I ask you a question? Can you regenerate yourself like me?" I ask, regenerating my lung and my neck.

"And if the answer is yes, to what extent ... you know ... I want to avoid killing you" I say, lifting and dismantling a stone.

"You seem resistant to my Telekinesis ... but Gideon bullet allows me to negate your resistance, of course ... he does it casually ... but time is on my side" I explain, telepathically.

[That is clear, the conversation is only between the warrior and Bjorn, Akuma cannot hear the telepathic conversation]
"I can regenerate from organ damage but I can take alot more" Bjorn says as he turns by to the hero smiling "As Immortals we all have all the time in the world, now... shall we continue?" Bjorn says restless.

@Psycho

"We could, as long as you don't want the opportunity to survive ... I see your soul ... and I am sure that in all that madness there is a spark of honor, you know that what you do is wrong ... this world is not ours ... it belongs to their people ... we cannot take it from them "

I reach out to Deci-Bot, a spark of electricity reaches from my finger and spreads throughout her nano-machines. I quickly break past the robot's firewall. First I adjust her for an increase in processing speed, then I adjust their programming such that they'll naturally take on micro structures that disperse energy of impacts reducing the damage they'll receive. I then adjust them so they can can rearrange themselves and use the built in sound systems to create specific structures and vibrations that can further reduce damage from any attack they've received in the past, practically nullifying it. Finally I revise the firewall such that it would take me a while to break through it if I were to try again.

"There we go" after around 15 seconds, I've finished.

Akuma looks at what Rai has done. "Wow, very impressive~!" She says with slight surprise, she then starts copying down everything Rai did onto her phone and starts sending it to her database.

"I could have done more, but I didn't want to make any major changes to her functions. So I just kept to some general function improvements and a simple upgrade based on features already in use." I pick my tea cup back up and take a sip.

Faruel1998 said:
@Psycho

"We could, as long as you don't want the opportunity to survive ... I see your soul ... and I am sure that in all that madness there is a spark of honor, you know that what you do is wrong ... this world is not ours ... it belongs to their people ... we cannot take it from them "

"So it seems." I then look towards Bjorn. "Right, I should probably do this before I forget." I point towards his halo, a burst of harmless light is shot towards it, and I find information about its composition and structure. Between that and analysis of the electromagnetic waves it produces, it should be possible to understand or even recreate it.

"That halo seems like it could be interesting to experiment with, doesn't it?"

Irre and the others have been watching the woman from a distance.

"What is she planning?"

Mean while in Scandinavia Irre's clone is going around healing people and repairing damage.

Junkoposter said:
[Why would it matter if she could hear it or not? I don't really care, but still]
[ Because he just explained one of his abilities that Akuma would not know about if she didn't hear him ]

[No one is in Scandinavia, the fusion known as Aranichel and Bjorn are on the Moon ... and if I succeed in my plan C, Bjorn will not conquer any place]

Huh? Where'd Silas go?

People just keep zoning out or disappearing!

"Guess I'll go see what's going on in Asia..."

And so I teleport to Asia.

"Uh... Hello? Anybody?" I hollar politely and inquisitively.

The Magic Net is complete.

A system of chains now runs under the the entirity of Asia, with Monolits of Detection being spread trought of all of it, that once the net is activated will grant me the ability to know everything that there is and is happening withing their range, thanks to All-Detection (the combination of Magic Senses, Magic Detection, Presence Detection, All-Creation, Info Analysis, Map Surveyor and Acute Sniffer), and also allow me to spawn clones trought the whole continent and extend to the same range the rest of my abilties,

This project takes a vast quantity of mana to run, but thanks to my connection to Gaia and Alaya, the extra magic energy from Ifrit and the large amount of Mana Generators, which work by having golems hit to paste pain receptorles clones of myself and then absorbing the energy from Crying Warmonger, i have enought energy to do it.

Also Wisdom King Raphael is the one that will sort trought the information from the Monolits of Detection and only pass me the essential information, meanwhile Great Sage is the one running the Mana Generators, so i will be able to do other stuff with my main body.

Everything is ready, but

Marta: I am having doubts about this Raphael ...

WKR: You have seen how crazy the world is, we need the Magic Net to be able to monitor everywhere at the same time, so that we may be able to protect the inhabitants of this continent against future disasters, and this system will greatly aids us helping people rebuilding. Also, you always wanted to be in the spotlight, and this is sure to put you in to it,

Marta: Can't disagree with your points ... especially the last one.

Ok, let's get this thing started !"

The Magic Net is now online.

uhhhh, this is quite disorientiating, this must be what it feels like to be omnipresent, it will be quite hard to adapt to, but anyway, time to do thing with my actual body.

I re-activate the senses to my physical body, and see that several people have come to my location.

Look at that, already visitors.

Also I am not embarazed of being naked, i have divine body, why should i be ashemed of it ? I turn towards the visitors.

"Hello there little ones."

I say with a deep yet kind tone of voice.

@Faruel

"Through out history there have always been empires and conquers, once my Empire has been set up I have no intention to make "my" people into slaves or simply slaughter them without reason"

"How about a deal then? Would it be fine if I created a kingdom for you? A place where you can do whatever you want and govern as you see fit"

"After all ... there are many people who have been left homeless because of the bombing in Eurasia ... you could lead them into your kingdom ... and become their guide, think about it ... you'd rather be remembered as a monster than a day arrived in this world ... and took everything he had strongly? Or a savior who arrived in the darkest time and offered a better home and life? "

"Hmmm, while your deal is interesting but what of Scandinavia? I have already conquered it and there is no longer any violence there, so what becomes of that?"

"Oh, this is true ... but there is a difference ... if I created a kingdom for you it would be legitimately yours and nobody in this world would have any right to claim it, but for Scandinavia there would be others like me to stop you. ..and maybe ... someone would come strong enough to kill you "

"Think about it, many advantages and zero risks"

Back