• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: slep edition (aka thread 6)

"You have illegally gone into and exited Makai and must stand trial." Akuma sighs. "I warned you not to Aranil, just because Makai is in another dimension doesn't mean illegally entering isn't illegal." She says coldly once more.

"Perhaps we could lessen your complexes... but not by taking you to the hungry world. Too many things there. Nasty hungry things"

"Hungry..."

"It has given us a great idea, for we are hungry too. Lend us your mind for we needs a way in"

I reach out to touch that guy's head and use small inferiority complex as a gate to the hungry world.

I use a neutral aligned Mem Aleph on Akuma and her entourage. If any of them were summoned here by Akuma, they should be unsummoned.

"These are the only charges against you, but laws are laws, no matter how insignificant." She turns towards Aranil. "Now come along quietly for trial." Nothing happens to Yuneko and the demon, for they were not summoned and are lawful to Makai.

NACHILLEMORAC gets into the hungry world just fine.

When he arrives, as expected, there isn't much insanity around.

However, the second they get in, they feel a massive force hit them, tearing apart their soul piece by piece as the blast crosses across the world, and more fire rips across the place

[Yes, it's kinda forced action, but, memory unsealing vastly increases magical abilities for a short moment depending on how much you put in. Rose was able to phase point blank into the face of someone who was blitzing literally every other Alsandair, Marty Robbins was able to get up from an iron grip on Jill's part (IE, the BBGE that far far outclasses them in every way), and Jack Alsandair... well spoilers but in involves Low 2-C, probably. Generally there wouldn't be any time to react or defend like this without some precog, which Anagramformonarch doesn't have.]

".... Just because you dealt with the effect... Doesn't mean you've eliminated causes, you SON OF A [FANDOM]!!!!!"

The blasts keep firing, blowing chunks off NACHILLEMORAC

ExodusNexus said:
I use a neutral aligned Mem Aleph on Akuma and her entourage. If any of them were summoned here by Akuma, they should be unsummoned.
[Unless their alignment is chaotic or lawful]

Boris started to play the piano, while looking at a sheet to help out. He was playing this, as he started to sing. "So long, old friend. I wish that I could see you once again. I never knew the time would come when I'd be losing yooooooou."

He sung his heart out, as he remembered all the good times he had with his friend, Rofle, and as he sung the lyrics "I hope you know I never meant to treat you badly.", he reminisced all the bad times.

Soon enough, he go to the end. "I never knew I'd have to say...so loooooong." He then started to cry a little as he put his face on the piano.

[you misunderstand]

[im not bringing you with me]

[but if you believed I would be you would have no reason not to let me touch your head so I guess I got in just fine]

[My mind and thereby soul is still in the hungry world, unless we want to ditch me undergoing the effects entirely, thereby, my mana is still all there.]

Junkoposter said:
"These are the only charges against you, but laws are laws, no matter how insignificant." She turns towards Aranil. "Now come along quietly for trial." Nothing happens to Yuneko and the demon, for they were not summoned and are lawful to Makai.
"Are you sure now is the time for that?"

"The trial will be short, and the most Aranil will get is a day or two in prison since he left Makai instantly." Akuma says calmly.

[you have no ability to act or see within the Hungry world normally though, regardless of your mind/soul being in it]

[also what abstract force, this isn't how this works]

[Magic users have soul awareness (At least, if they're born with it/train into doing as much) and should absolutely be able to operate in a mindscape

You're telling me you don't have your mind and thereby soul in there?]

"We are in a temple, but just because we aren't in Makai doesn't mean you are exempt from its laws you have broken. You can't get your way out of this Aranil, so just come along quietly." She says sternly.

[you cannot normally operate in the hungry world unless you are brought there, and I didn't bring you]

[by your argument you should always be able to see the Hungry world, which we know you can't]

Colzin merely flails his arm at Red Queen, but Socrates sees the image of his sword moving along with it, completely shattering Red Queen on contact as the fire is blown away by the strike

Akuma sighs. "Sorry Aranil, cuffs are a must." She holds up some weird looking rope. She looks at @Yobo. "Yes, but you are not allowed to touch or harass anyone or anything."

Akuma nods. "Very well." She ties Aranil's hands behind his back with the rope, they seem to be femto ropes. She opens a portal to Makai. "Come."

"Oh, you got some new tricks eh? I like it." I smile at him.

I hold Proto into the sky, a gust of wind coming from all sides. Almost like a tornado, in the eye of the storm is a immense amount of energy, enough to destroy those who can destroy the world. Light is released everywhere, illuminating everything for miles.

"Ex...calibur!!"

A beam of light, containing immense power, flies towards Colzin at inhumane speeds.

"Really? Because I understand that two other people are guilty of murder ... not on Makai of course, but the murder is murder anyway" I say.

"And one of them is right here, locked up in the monastery"

[Can I bring Hóng N├╣ with me? Exiling him would be too kind and Aranil would not get his hands dirty to kill him]

"They're crimes were not on Makai soil, they are not my problem nor my responsibility." She points at the portal once more. "Let us go." She says sternly.

Back