• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: weird redirects edition (aka thread 8)

[Anyway, Faruel, if you really want to start the fight, I want stop you, since I'll be unable to do any major actions for the most part for a while do to irl obligations]

[Gideon Bullet never negates mind reistance in the games so I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be able to do that. Also how do you do that crossed out thing with Text?]

Everything12 said:
[Gideon Bullet never negates mind reistance in the games so I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be able to do that.]
[Theres a little thing that the wiki calls "game mechanics" that might be worth applying hereJ

Yobo Blue said:
[Theres a little thing that the wiki calls "game mechanics" that might be worth applying hereJ
[Considering it only negates resistances to attacks, such as elemental attacks and physical attacks, I have doubts on how far it negation stretches.]

IrreAntiHero
Irre (Anti-Hero)

IrreVillain
Irre (Villain)

IrreAntiVillain
Irre (Anti-Villain)

@ed

Meanwhile Irre (Hero) finds herself in a white plain chained down to a white chair.

There are three others there too. All of them are chained down too, but they don't seem to be awake.

Then the Actor appears in front of her.

"Why are you more aware of what's going on? Why do you force me to keep chaining you down more?" it asks her.

"Who are you?" Irre (Hero) asks confused.

"I am the Actor, fulfiller of all roles and this world is my stage. But you're not playing along and that does not sit well with me. So just sit still and I'll-"

"You can stop that now." a voice says.

A figure appears.

"I've had enough of you playing around and using the others as your puppets. If you don't stop doing that I won't allow you to go out ever again." it says.

The figure then wakes the up the others and frees them and Irre (Hero).

"You will also be getting an earful. But first you need your own names, because I'm not going to call you all by my own name." it says to the group.

-In the outside world

Irre comes back to its senses, but it has taken on another form.
IrreNoArmor
Irre Darstellerisch

I nod to my allies, then teleport my way to a fairly remote location in the asian grasslands.

Once arrived, i kneel on the ground, letting my arms go loose as i pass my fingers trought the grass.

I do this for a while, it's quite relaxing, then i take a deep breath and ... kinda melt in to the green field.

Koth is not happy. His friend ran away crying and someone just conquered Scandinavia. He then realizes that Bjorn, the asshole who did all that, is on the moon with someone else.

"Is he fighting someone?" he thinks, partially recognizing Aranil, but noticing his energy seems to be mixed with someone else.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Huh..."
That's some strong teleportation.
"Yeah, It's shocking to me too! Considering the sheer lack of abnormality in the world until well, a few days ago. Apparently, I just shift into a parallel universe, then shift back. It's like converting your currency into another one, then converting back when the value rises. Though, I didn't do that in this case, I just TP'd us to a universe where, instead of a Military Base, there's a Denny's here instead. Anyway, got any item in particular on your mind Silas? While I'm paying, don't go too crazy, only got me forty bucks here!"

Edwellken said:
Another form? It's different than the one from before.
"...Irre?"
"I'm not the Irre you were with, Sorry. I am Irre Darstellerisch, the original, you could say. A pleasure to meet you."

"What, another person on the moon? Wait, isn't that the Rai person I met earlier?" Koth thinks. "I should probably kill Bjorn, he seems like an asshole."

Koth's Hair turns blonde and his strength and speed increase massively.

"I should wait for a distraction..."

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I'll get a French Toast Slam®."
"Your wish is my command!" Gilbert says, nervously laughing after realizing how utterly awkward and mentally deficient that attempt at humour was.

"errr... yeah, I'll get myself an Oreo Mixer, and what would Lil' Nach like?"

WHYNAUT said:
"I'm not the Irre you were with, Sorry. I am Irre Darstellerisch, the original, you could say. A pleasure to meet you."
"Y-Yeah."

What do they mean by original?

"What keeps happening to Irr- uh... I mean to you?"

SwathingDegenera777 said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
"I'll get a French Toast Slam®."
"Your wish is my command!" Gilbert says, nervously laughing after realizing how utterly awkward and mentally deficient that attempt at humour was.
"errr... yeah, I'll get myself an Oreo Mixer, and what would Lil' Nach like?"
"Uhhh... Nach?" Gilbert says to a thoroughly zoned out Nach.

"I'll just get you a Vanilla Shake..."

Gilbert pays for the Denny's gives everyone their respective food items, and prepares for teleportation... and thus he teleports everyone back into the main verse, now in Scandinavia.

"It's a long story. Give me a moment."

Irre creates 4 clones that each shapeshift into their own appearances. One of the clones is Irre (Hero).

She walks up to Will and gives him a hug without saying anything. Her skin and hair feel more like those of a human now.

Irre Darstellerisch looks on with a smile. The others look are looking around not knowing what part of the world they're in.

"...?"

This is where those other energies were earlier. Now one of them is on the moon...with another energy signature that feels like the mixture of Aranil and Michael? The one that used to be fighting the guy that's on the moon is with some other people. That other lady is gone too, beyond the range of my senses.

Alexanders Speed Boost activates again [x2]

Alexander is currently out in the middle of Antarctica, while being in Australia, sitting in a deckchair.

"885,965,459,349,586 bottles of beer on the wall, 885,965,459,349,586 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around 885,965,459,349,585 battles of beer on the wall.... AHHH, they should be here by now, what is taking them so long, I blew up America and everything that should at least attract some of their attention. Is it because it wsn't big enough, do I have to nuke all of North and South America to get their attention.

Don't tell me their still busy catching that guy who launched the nukes, they can't be that incompetent. No, that can't be it, maybe they don't know I'm here, I assumed they had someone who could detect me but maybe I was wrong, I should have left a clue pointing towards my location. Maybe I can go and do that now, but wait what if I leave and then they come. That's just my luck waiting hours on end and they arrive exactly after I decide to leave, you'd think supernatural luck would change that.

I've got it I'll go to the nearest populated place from here and create a load of chaos, enough that it will appear on the news even in America, so they will know I am here, and hey, if they do arrive when I leave they will probably thoroughly check around and see the chaos I cause nearby and head their. Genius plan Alexander, genius."

With his plan in mind, Alexander rushs through the white landscape to the nearest populated area in Australia.

Will hugs (Hero) back with a smile.

Soft...

Relieved, but still confused, Will waits for Irre to continue.

Speed Boost activates [x2.5]

Alexander is currently in a city in Australia on top of the highest building looking down at all the people.

"A city wide illusion should do the trick, it might not appear on caamera's but citywide madness should be newsworthy enough to be noticible enough to be a super powered handy works."

Then Alexander activate an illusion on all of the cities occupants causing swarms of unnatural monsters to appear before them causing mass panic. As Alexander sits back to watch his handwork with a smirk on his face at the chaos he caused, waiting for the news to spreed and the heroes to arrive.

Back