• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: not slep edition (aka thread 7)

[I already midnd haxed myself into controlling America, so not like I wasn't already on peoples bad lsit if they found out.]

Faruel1998 said:
"Of course," I say with a smile.
"I mean, there isn't really much to say. I was kind of a boring person honestly. I didn't really leave a lot behind, and I wasn't working or in college or anything like that. I think that's the main reason I didn't have a issue with being sent here. Otherwise, I would have probably tried to find a way back..."

PsychoWarper said:
Björn pulls out a large gun (Bolter) and fires all around her and at her including her feet, he also slashes several times aiming at her limibs (Molecular Cutting is on).
(The bullets and slashes all neg distance)
The arms cut her up, but her arms were quickly put back into her with papery tendrils. She growled and Teleported behind Bjorn. "Snowager's Breath," A spirit of some strange creature appeared behind her and blew a cold icy wind onto Bjorn. The goal wasn't to hurt, but now there was a thick prison of ice that formed around him before he could even react.

"Shroud, Float!" Seems like she was shouting out a lot of spells....

Everything12 said:
[I already midnd haxed myself into controlling America, so not like I wasn't already on peoples bad lsit if they found out.]
((Just so you know. You're a dead man.))

[Don't you people still need to take care of Donte and Bjorn and his conquering?]

(Sorry guys but this must be done)

After hearing of the white house being destroyed a powerful man sat down in his chair at his desk and looked into the camera pointing at him, he heard somebody off set count down from 10 and it was show time.........welcome to the infowars

"A sick attack has been dealt to our beautiful country by the globalist scum that feeds on the weak" the man said with his powerful voice booming through the the building he was in......this man is Alex jones, a man that will tell the truth no matter what and will protect the weak from globalists like Obama and Hillary

He looked enraged as he spoke loudly about the evil shapeshifting vampires that have destroyed many lives in this country and he knew that the lizardmen were behind it

(Thanks for bombing America now you have to deal with Alex jones)

"I mean, there isn't really much to say. I was kind of a boring person honestly. I didn't really leave a lot behind, and I wasn't working or in college or anything like that. I think that's the main reason I didn't have a issue with being sent here. Otherwise, I would have probably tried to find a way back..."

"Oh ... incredibly your life looks better than mine"

[Should probably clarify but the bombs aren't that pwoerful they would only detsoryt he buildings they were inside of, the damage is more the lose of improtatn facilities and people who helped run America + Alexander controlling the media to make it seem bigger]

Edwellken said:
Machaíri.
"What can I do to help?"
"Uhm... I don't really know what you're capable off. Maybe you could help the people?

Irre then holds up the Machaíri and buildings and infrastructure begin reappearing across Eurasia.

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ I don't get it why didn't you just create the sword instead of creating the materials as combining them]
[I can only instantly create something out of nothing if I already know how to make a working version in one go.]

Jackythejack said:
The arms cut her up, but her arms were quickly put back into her with papery tendrils. She growled and Teleported behind Bjorn. "Snowager's Breath," A spirit of some strange creature appeared behind her and blew a cold icy wind onto Bjorn. The goal wasn't to hurt, but now there was a thick prison of ice that formed around him before he could even react.

"Shroud, Float!" Seems like she was shouting out a lot of spells....
Björn while inside the Ice quickly uses his HV instantly melting the Ice (Its as hot or hawt than AZ so it should work) he then turned around slashing down at the creature as well as her while also shooting her feet with the Storm Bolter.

(All of my attacks have the Distance Neg and the Bullets are large explosives)

Alexander activates Prescense Concealment and Speed Boost and teleports to Australia.

[That is hilarous considering the change I just made, considering I did not know that when I made the change.]

@Ice

[Alex Jonah Jameson is in town ovo]

I kinda feel bad for fooling Aranil with that fake phone

I, in fact, gave him a fake phone made out of clay, while hiding the true one inside my body, since i am made of clay and can shapeshift.

WKR: Mantaining a good relationship with Akuma is the best course of action and destroying her gift would have tainted it.

yes, good thinking. Also, should i tell them about what i can do ?

WKR: Tell them only some of them, so they won't get suspicius, but won't know everything you can do in case in the future you find them as your enemies.

ok

I then write down some of my powers on one of the pieces of paper.[What i have written the powers of, Diane, Butterfree, Enkidu, and about Lord Camelot, that i can summon creatures called "Persona" and that i am very hard to hurt.]

I then look at @Yobo and Arenil.

"Should i be the next to tell about their previus life ?" I ask

The creature wasn't actually damaged and it just disappeared. It's not actually there in the first place. More of a manifestation of something.

Destiny had an adrenaline rush as she began to see red. She rushed forward just as a light came out in an attempt to blind him. Meanwhile, she pulled her gun out and attempt to shoot him in the leg. It was nothing lethal, she just wanted that leg to be injured, and fast

[Important buisness, Govermentional Buildings, Military locations, and well know landmarks. Except the statue of liberty thats safe.]

"We have lost the white house and mount Rushmore to these sick attacks and I knew something like this would happen but nobody believed me, they said I was crazy and tried to censor me" Alex jones ranted to the camera as his show was live on the internet with many people watching as Alex opened their eyes to what happened

A slight tear went done his face as he talked about how the globalists had done this major attack on this country with ease

"I will track down who did this and I will make them pay for messing with America and that is a promise people and you heard it here first folks, I will destroy this demon that has harmed our great country" Alex roared as he threw the papers he had in his hands into the air and proceed to tear his shirt off and run back stage

The show went off the air and left people wondering if this crazed mad man would really track down who did this or if it was just Alex being loud to get people to buy his crappy pills that he sells on the infowars website

The gun was gone after the first shot failed and she saw him lunging back. She suddenly was right behind him, with a sword made of paper. She'd then go to stab it into his back.

[That guy is also dead too imprtant to America, bascily as shown by destory important landmarks, besides the Japanese styled Statue of Liberty, I'm not just destory AMerica's govermnet but their entire national identity to get them real riled up]

[I'm finished, I bombed but not nuked important govermental and national parts of America while making the news sprout rumours and properganda to incite fury in Americans towards everyone else in the world as I did with Eurasia, then teleported to the Antarica part of Australia, and then turned off Presence Concealment and am now waiting for other super pwoered individual to come to me.]

Back