• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: weird redirects edition (aka thread 8)

Irre (Hero) looks at Irre Darstellerisch, who makes a go-ahead gesture. She lets go of Will.

"So uh... I'm going by the name Hiro from now on. And those are the other mes." she gestures towards the other Irres. "Anne, Reus and Noxa."

[Anne is Irre (Anti-Hero) aka smol Irre, Reus is Irre (Villain) and Noxa is Irre (Anti-Villain), who has now appeared for the fisrt time.]

"I can have them occupy the bodies of clones for limited amounts of time. That way there isn't one person out in the world while the others are stuck inside. We are the result of an experiment where six souls were mashed into one. I was the host." Irre explains after Hiro has introduced the others.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"...?"

This is where those other energies were earlier. Now one of them is on the moon...with another energy signature that feels like the mixture of Aranil and Michael? The one that used to be fighting the guy that's on the moon is with some other people. That other lady is gone too, beyond the range of my senses.

"You...okay there Silas? You aren't touching your food... Is something wrong with it? I can get you another if it's misprepared or something

Everybody that can sense magic or the likes could notice that some kind of magic net is slowly being formed in the underground of most of Asia.

Overlord775 said:
Everybody that can sense magic or the likes could notice that some kind of magic net was slowly being formed in the underground of most of Asia.
"Wait... Silas, are you feeling anything strange say... Around Asia? I just have a bad feeling man..."

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Yeah. I don't know what it is though. It's in the shape of a net."
"Should we go and investigate it? If anything, there's a good chance that it has malicious intentions, we may very well have the chance to prevent a bad thing from occuring."

"Hiro... it's fitting." he says. He looks at the others as they're introduced.

Anne... Reus (Who I hope doesn't have another outburst). And Noxa.

"Wait, but where's the sixth?" He asks, looking around.

"Actor won't be coming out for a while. So what is currently happening in this world? Is there some other important event we should be aware of?" Irre asks.

Eden senses something happening in Asia.

I should go check that out

"To Asia I go." He says while flying over to the energy he sensed.

[Well, Bjorn is currently squishing someone on the moon, something magical is happening in Asia, and the guy who launched the nukes is still free without being punished. Other than that nothing of importance just an unimportant nobody who everyone can ignore and upstage.

Thanks]

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I don't know."

I turn to Nach.

"Hey, what did you think about the guy we met at the military base?"
"He seems thoroughly zoned out Sil, I asked what he'd like to order and he was just... Awkwarding staring into space, hence the vanilla shake. As for that.. guy, he seems a tad bit... Secretive, but we don't really have a reason to get on his rear, so to speak."

@Paul

You notice that the majority of the magic net is about a kilometer undeground, but there's are numerous amount of points where it surface in to small (about a meter tall) clay structures.

Also, a far larger concentration of magic is noticiable at the center of the net.

I send out two more clones, one observes Asia, and the other Australia. Both from a distance.

My real body finishes building a device that I've never recognized but somehow understand. A glove similar to tweezers, I'm able to control it with electricity and use it to move and absorb elementary particles.

WHYNAUT said:
"Actor won't be coming out for a while. So what is currently happening in this world? Is there some other important event we should be aware of?" Irre asks.
"Well..."

Will fills them in on what he told to Hiro, about people being placed in a world and given superpowers by an all powerful entity.

"Other than that, it seems like someone detonated a bunch of nuclear explosives on Eurasia, though Hiro and some others repaired most of the damage. Also according to one of my clones, someone seems to be taking over Scandinavia."

"I see. There also seems to be a lot of magical activity in Asia." Irre says. He then looks at Hiro, Anne, Reus and Noxa.

"Time to show that you can behave."

Anne lets out a "hmph".

"And remember that you're grounded if doing behave. Let's go to Asia first. I'll send a clone to Scandinavia." Irre says with a smile.

Anne pouts. Then they all head towards Asia.

"Let's go." Hiro says to Will.

At the center of the magic net, at the epicenter of the energy, there lies a giant (around 9m tall) woman, sourrounded by plants and trees.

The giantess has long, light green hair, that reach up to her knees ... if she has them, as instead of legs she has a large amount of intertwined chains, which borrow deep undeground and are the "strings" of the magic net.

Also the voluminousness of her body, alonside her almost pale white skin ... and sheer nakedeness (with only her hairs covering the pegi 18 parts), may remind someone looking at her of a fertility/mother earth goddess.

Eden looks towards the pale woman and notices that she is practically naked.

OwO

"Hello miss are you ok? Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

"Oh he's definitely the one who fired the nukes. All the calculations lined up. I just thought it was probably better not to attack on his home territory without knowing a bit more about him"

• slurps vanilla milkshake. Wishes I had a burger or something with meat

Back