• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: weird redirects edition (aka thread 8)

"I think ill take normal trees, but either way ill take you up on that offer so long as it has access to the sea. But ill say this, if you betray me ill drop you in the core of the sun" Björn says seriously.

"In reality I fear more than you betray me but ... it does the same"

"Anyway you are lucky ... I can create an island ... and considering that I made one in five minutes ... would you like an archipelago in an hour?"

"For now ill settle for a single island, I desire to use the ocean alot and making an entire island like that will effect the ecosystem"

Crossing the portal the warrior and Bjorn found themselves in the monastery.

I take a deep breath and then join hands and in a flash, cancel the fusion.

Separated from Michael, I dust my vest.

"What the hell! Who would have thought that when we merge we become a philosophical idiot" I say, to then watch Bjorn.

"Surprised to see me? Barbarian?" I ask.

In the city where Alexander was located the army had finally arrived to reestablish order.

Hey I have an idea, this whole illusion a city and wait for others to come is getting boring, and I might be able to easily take control of a place with my charm and good looks, but commanding an army might actually take effort and be entertaining, though I will have to remember to get myself someone competent to stick with the boring ruling part once I'm finished with the fun conquering stuff. Now to use a bit of the Alexander charm, and get myself an army to conquer with.

After deciding this Alexander teleported down and took control of the army with Charisma and Incitement and started planning the beginning of his campaign.

[Give Aranil 5 minutes to make a contract and an hour to make an island and he will be immediately by Alexander to instantly dismantle him]

"Hmm, honestly im not that surprised, you and the fusion seemed similar" Björn says as he looks around the Monastery.

@Psycho

I roll my eyes and then take a sheet and a pencil and sit down at a table.

"So let's start ..."

[Five minutes later]

"Well, as drafted by this contract, I, Aranil, warrior mage and formal leader of the Dragon Storm team, commit myself to creating a kingdom for Bjorn, barbarian and formally known as a sadistic, insane and mad conqueror" I say, chuckling slightly.

"The following contract establishes that:

1) The kingdom must have the maximum range of a continent, once that measure is reached I will be unable to expand your kingdom.

2) The kingdom will not have to have any relationship with other governments outside of simple trade, alliances in wars are forbidden "I explain, to then watch Bjorn.

"If you violate this point of the contract I will be forced to ... flood your kingdom ... and I do not mean economically"

"Returning to the contract:

3) I will provide you with the land, building materials and supplies, manpower and renewable energies are your responsibility ... although I believe that with your powers you should solve this problem.

4) If you want to expand your kingdom you will have to consult me and as established in the first point only until your kingdom has reached the size of a continent.

5) With the creation of the kingdom an alliance will be established between the aforementioned kingdom and the Dragon Storm team "

"In other words we help your kingdom and you help our team"

"And finally:

6) You will be prohibited from abducting or imposing the death penalty or any other violation of human rights "

"I recommend punishments like forced labor or exile ... but if you are so in the mood for blood you can only kill the criminals of the worst kind ... for all the other laws I rely on your judgment" I say, to then hand the contract and indicate the line to sign.

"Sign with your blood, you know ... to make the thing symbolic ... and maybe even to curse you when I'm extremely bored," I exclaim, grinning

"Hmm, in your 2nd point you said I couldn't make alliances then in your 5th point you said I have a forced alliance with you, and back to the point in which I can wage wars what if I am attacked or someone betrays my country?" Björn asks in a serious tone.

"Regarding the alliance, we are not a government, the only help we want from this alliance is to find other super idiots who try to rule or destroy this world ... and consequently your kingdom"

"If your kingdom is attacked you can defend it ... I also doubt that a government will try to do it again after seeing what you are capable of, and if someone betray your country ... exile him, if he doesn't want to be there then go away ... also people do not like public executions, but an exile with your portals ... they will see it as a just and fairly human punishment, this translates into trust and respect "

Overlord775 said:
At the center of the magic net, at the epicenter of the energy, there lies a giant (around 9m tall) woman, sourrounded by plants and trees.
The giantess has long, light green hair, that reach up to her knees ... if she has them, as instead of legs she has a large amount of intertwined chains, which borrow deep undeground and are the "strings" of the magic net.

Also the voluminousness of her body, alonside her almost pale white skin ... and sheer nakedeness (with only her hairs covering the pegi 18 parts), may remind someone looking at her of a fertility/mother earth goddess.
@Swathing ^^^^

@Whynaut

[ooof, my bad, i'll edit the comment to include you and Ed]

There were suddenly reports of an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico exploding violently, polluting the waters nearby. A helicopter was sent out to take a look at the scene, as well as a rescue team. There were few survivors and those who quickly came on sight reported seeing a tall woman with purple hair, a trench coat and pale skin standing on top of the rig as it blew up. The rescue crew, ultimately, was unneeded as the hero girl who had saved NYC and tried to rescue Scandinavia had come along to save any survivors and clean up the waters with strange, magical abilities.

There was plenty of footage of Destiny playing the hero at this event, cleaning up all of the oil and putting out the fire, among other things. A reporter had tried to stop her for an interview but she already said she needed to do something else and then flew off. There she would go to her home base, a giant paper mansion on a deserted island, and come up with some other ideas of what to do. One was take a nap but...she wasn't ever going to go through with that plan...what else can she do...?

@Faruel

"Once I start my country id rather focus on getting my country on its feet and taking care of it than helping you with your "heroic" squabbles"

@Swathing ^^^^

@Whynaut

[ooof, my bad, i'll edit the comment to include you and Ed]

"Uh... Hi Miss! Uh...may I ask as to why you've crafted a giant magic net across Asia?"

PsychoWarper said:
@Faruel

"Once I start my country id rather focus on getting my country on its feet and taking care of it than helping you with your "heroic" squabbles"
"Don't worry, we'll only call you when we're in trouble ... real troubles, so you'll have plenty of time to build your country"

Hiro looks at giant naked Landy and then she looks at Will. Apparently naked people catch the attention of humans.

@Paul

"I am just, spreading my magic over this continent."

I repond with the same deep yet kind tone

Also, i notice that guy is Eden, i won't threat him like i've already met him before, but it's nice to see him.

@Swathing

"I've created it so to better aid and protect the people of this land."

I respond to your question

Didn't see this guy in the room when we started, he must be a new guy.

@Dragon

I look towards you

"May you come back down here little one ?"

Thare's quite a few people that aren't talking, i wonder if it's because they are shy or if it's because something else.

Also, i notice sand hovering around me, so i use Psychic to remove it. Why it was there is a mistery to me.

Also also, i did a quick info scan of all the people in the area.

will notices Hiro looking at him.

"H-Hey wait don't get the wrong idea! It's not like that! I'm not exactly trying to stare here but..."

Will quickly addresses the woman in order to change the subject.

"Anyway, who are you and what exactly are you trying to accomplish?"

After making a reputation for myself in hell, i gained a name from a powerful deamon, being known as The Snatcher.

I leave the Deamon World at New York and make my way towards a restaurant. I order some food and wait for it.

After a while, i start looking at the TV. Seems sports were playing, and seemed to have just ended. And then the news started playing...

"What the ****?"

@Junko

Rai sips his tea as well, "Though many people seem to have been brought to this world a few days ago, I myself have always lived here, and only received my powers within the past few hours. Before then I simply ran a bar. Since then, I've taken the opportunity to observe the goings-on between the other superhumans, and work on certain inventions that came to my mind."

After the explanation, the act Rai performs involves both tea and sipping.

"What of you, Akuma?"

Meanwhile, elsewhere: my clone in Scandinavia moves to observe Bjorn and Aranil from the distance. The one in Asia continues observing the woman and analyzing net through Asia, impresses by the advanced magical structure. The clone at my home returns to the bar and opens back up.

@Dragon

[Information Analysis (Can analyze his opponents and their abilities just by seeing them)]

"Because you have not presented yourself, and, to respond to your other question, i am Gaea."

@Ed

"My intentions are to protect the inhabitants of these lands."

I feel like i had already answered that question before, but meh.

[ I know what the ability is, I'm asking how precise the analyzation is.]

"No, but I mean, is it because you're bigger than me? Gaea? Where did you come from? If your intention is to protect these lands, why just Asia?"

Through my insanity sensing I sense there are still problems.

"Boris, I think that my hug has not sufficed. So let's talk out your problems"

Back