• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(STAFF NEEDED) Major AP and Speed Revisions DxD

Also, there's no rule against stacking multipliers.
Actually, there is, but they're very loose. And there were plans to remove hundreds or thousands given the existence of multiple steps of upscaling, but not sure if it was ever applied. Not so much argument against the proposals, but still something with loose standards none of the less.

Actually, there is, but they're very loose. And there were plans to remove hundreds or thousands given the existence of multiple steps of upscaling, but not sure if it was ever applied. Not so much argument against the proposals, but still something with loose standards none of the less.
Could you explain how this goes against the stacking? To me, it just seems like a guideline but I could be wrong.
If multiple multipliers are to be stacked, that are used upon each other, the evidence for the end result is equal to the total multiplier applied to the best feat. That means that if, for example, a character has a times 10 multiplier and later on gets another times 50 multiplier, than the evidence necessary to use both multipliers to get a statistic, is like that of a times 500 multiplier, as the best feat would be increased by a factor of 500 in that case.

In regards to multiplier stacking one should also pay attention to whether a multiplier applies to the strength of the character without the other multipliers applied or with the other multipliers already applied.

That's literally just how math works tho, I don't understand your argument. If something doubles 5 times, it is 32x greater than before, that's an undisputable fact, so where is your argument stemming from, incredulity?
You are choosing not to address my point and I don't understand why?

Are the calculated multipliers backed up by the series in any instance? Any at all. Is there any time when Issei boosts a bunch of times and we get a statement of the multiplier that added up to?

What I am trying to say here is we are given absolutely no backbone at all to these calculated multipliers, which is very bad because the wiki's standards on multipliers are very high.

For example, in the OPM verse I had to argue quite a bit to get a graphical multiplier accepted because staff didn't like the idea of applying a multiplier that was shown and calculated rather than stated explicitly. And this was a case where we actually did have an explicit visual of the exponential graph multiplier. Which is a lot more than what it seems DxD has. Not to mention it still aligned with the overall level of power in the verse.

When will Issei use dimensionality boost and double his dimensionality to become tier 1?

Is there any statement for Issei using boost 5+ times and it being stated that he is 32x stronger than before? For example?
Not sure if this is what you’re asking, but isn’t that what Raynare says when she mocked Issei’s first Boost by saying 1 doubled only amounts to 2?

This was when she thought he had a standard Twice Critical.

Not sure if this is what you’re asking, but isn’t that what Raynare says when she mocked Issei’s first Boost by saying 1 doubled only amounts to 2?

This was when she thought he had a standard Twice Critical.
I mean beyond just the doubling. Like is there anywhere the series acknowledges the extent of these multipliers beyond just the 2x amount. That's what I am asking. Like 20 doubles would already be a multiplier of a million. Does the series mention or hint at this whatsoever?

I don't get what you're asking, the point Masque is making is that it doubles the already doubled power level not that the multiplier increases.

I have spelled it out very clearly. I am asking for any statement in the series that would provide further support for the calculated multipliers you are attempting to apply.

If there are no such statements of these multipliers, nothing that hints at them being as big as what you calculated, no feats nor statements to support the level of power reached by applying them—then I will just have to disagree with it tbh. There's simply not enough evidence imo to make up for the fact that they hugely and massively buff the verse beyond everything showcased in it.

I have spelled it out very clearly. I am asking for any statement in the series that would provide further support for the calculated multipliers you are attempting to apply.

If there are no such statements of these multipliers, nothing that hints at them being as big as what you calculated, no feats nor statements to support the level of power reached by applying them—then I will just have to disagree with it tbh. There's simply not enough evidence imo to make up for the fact that they hugely and massively buff the verse beyond everything showcased in it.
I don't think he's trying to pass off some new multipliers, he's trying to pass off accepted AP values related to the x2 boost. You're gonna have to explain your position a bit more simpler as I genuinely do not understand what you're disagreeing with.

I don't think he's trying to pass off some new multipliers, he's trying to pass off accepted AP values related to the x2 boost. You're gonna have to explain your position a bit more simpler as I genuinely do not understand what you're disagreeing with.
I'm disagreeing with the multiplier stacking, because I do not see enough evidence to support its consistency within the verse.

I'm disagreeing with the multiplier stacking, because I do not see enough evidence to support its consistency within the verse.
Can you point me to multiplier stacking on the blog? From what I see it's just a x2 power increase but you just multiply the new power level by 2 again.

If y'all could just provide one bit of further support for these numbers I would agree with a strength multiplier. But atm there's literally just nothing but the calculations themselves.

I don’t think there was a 30x statement or something. Just the doubling or multiplication (and the exponential increase in the anime).

The number I remember is the Raynare example of 1 being doubled means it’s just 2, so Issei wouldn’t be able to reach her power level of 1000 if he could only double once.

Back