• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: not slep edition (aka thread 7)

Jackythejack said:
The gun was gone after the first shot failed and she saw him lunging back. She suddenly was right behind him, with a sword made of paper. She'd then go to stab it into his back.
He lets her stab him before grabbing her sword, "I hate cowards but this fight is a waste of time and annoying, lets see if this works" he says as her reaches back grabbing her arm and trying to negate the distance between her and outside of the Tornado before letting go.

Everything12 said:
[I'm finished, I bombed but not nuked important govermental and national parts of America while making the news sprout rumours and properganda to incite fury in Americans towards everyone else in the world as I did with Eurasia, then teleported to the Antarica part of Australia, and then turned off Presence Concealment and am now waiting for other super pwoered individual to come to me.]
[Yo, I'm down for that, but In Character my PC has no reason to do so, so would you be up for like, telekinetically telling him that you blew up his favorite soup kitchen or some shit? Thanks fam]

"Yeah Boris lemme tell you, this soup kitchen has the most LOVA-Where.. you at?"

Crepes, did I black out again? I mean, it isn't necessarily a blackout, as no sense of conscious experience was lost and I didn't doze off into dreamland. If anything, it's more like that weird lapse in experience between one moment and another. It's kinda like time stop if you think about it... As everyone's means of experience is halted due to cessation of chronological flow, it's like 'Oh boy can't wait to enjoy this Rocky Road Ice Cream!'... except you never do, some timestopper stole it while time was frozen, then it's all "hey! where did my icecream go?"

Nevermind... I'll just... go by myself.

And so Gilbert turns the corner, only to find that the Soup Kitchen has been, for the lack of a better word...

Completely ******* Evicesrated

At this point, I don't even know how to ******* describe it. The walls are caved in, the smell of burnt flesh, it's like an aborted fetus birthed from the elopement of a brick building and a human female, only to be prematurely denied of life once the parent's know it exists, only to force it's way forth from her vaginal cavity, and subsequently Jeff The Killer'd in hopes of ending it's mortifying ******* existence... except it clearly didn't ******* work.

Gilbert has nowhere to run, nowhere to drown his sorrows in... face to face he must deal with himself and his emotions... And of course whoever did this.

[The Soup Kitchen was clearly next to one of the places that was bombed and got hit by the explosion]

Everything12 said:
[The Soup Kitchen was clearly next to one of the places that was bombed and got hit by the explosion]
[Aight, but he ain't got no clue who did it tho, you got any Telepathy or some shit? just shoot him a message being like "yeah lol I did that gogtaf"]

[I have no ability that can do that. I mean I do control all of America media but their busy inciting America to get angry at every other part of the world for the terroism, just have yourself meet up with one of the other groups who are planning to go to me.]

I mean okay yeah sure I guess she's out of the tornado. Woo, happy times here.

Destiny tumbled out of the tornado and her eyes widened, staring down at her hands. What? She...lost? She lost...she actually lost...

She could feel the anger welling up inside of her. An irrational anger, something she felt in the inner part of her very being. Her very soul was resonating with this unspeakable anger. Her hands balled up into fists and tears were welling up in her eyes. She stood up to her feet and let out a cry of anger. Paper spread out around her in a ten mile radius, comeptlely obliterating any object within it's path. She was breathing heavily at this point.

"Stupid...stupid stupid stupid..." she took her sword and lifted it into the air with her telekinesis. It was right in front of her. "Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid! Useless! Weak! Idiot!" She forced the sword to slash herself across the chest with every word she said.

With the last sword slash, a horizontal cut along her chest, her knees buckled and she fell to the ground, breathing heavily and sitting on her legs. She put a hand on her chest and pulled it back. She expected crimson red but...nothing. No blood. There was blood on the ground but not on her hand. Dammit dammit dammit!

She slammed her hand onto the ground, creating a shockwave effect as she slammed her hand against the ground. Why won't she bleed!? What's wrong with her!?

Björn warps out of the Tornado and used his swords to defend against the paper attack being cut several times before regenerating.

He then simply started to walk away saying nothing.

"That idiot...that idiot beat me! He beat me in a fight and I'm just...aaah! Useless useless useless!" There was a flurry of slashes and suddenly she was bleeding again, though not for long. "I can't bleed! I can't bleed! Why can't I bleed?! I deserve it!"

Destiny stood up and tears were building up in her eyes. "I can't beleive how much of an idiot I am! I should have won! I should have! I just...." The sword was readying for another swing.

Björn warps to the girl blowing up his troops throwing hundreds of slashes at her (Distance Negging and Molecular Cutting) "I think you've had enough fun" Björn says smiling.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Alright. Hey, you two. Do you know anything about the nukes going off?"
As I say this, I keep a close eye out for any signs that they might be lying in their response.

[ @Christian @Swathing ]

"I deserve it! I can't even beat some simpleton! Why the hell shouldn't I!?" She seemed like she was havin a breakdown, gesturing wildly. "I might as well be hurting myself! Save everyone else the trouble! I might as well leave this disgusting planet as a whole!"

Back