• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(STAFF NEEDED) Major AP and Speed Revisions DxD

Ok so are we waiting for the reworked calc to be accepted? I’m assuming we still need more staff but what’s the multiplier we using
So what multiples are we using?
For BlackeJan: Just for the sake of the thread, I'll answer your question. It has been agreed that the multiplier per boost is x2. It's been stated about a hundreds times throughout the thread and does not need to be reiterated again after this. We aren't waiting for a calc to be accepted in this thread, we are just waiting for staff since everyone's presented their major arguments. I'd appreciate if you could please refrain from spamming the thread with the same question again and again, it just makes it harder for staff to review the thread and prolongs this process even further which has also been reiterated several times throughout the thread.

For Everyone: At this point, unless anyone has any new information or arguments, I believe (just my opinion) that the only ones who should comment should be staff members (or anyone else if staff asks them a question) and me (to bump the thread and gain more staff attention). I'd like for this to resolve as soon as possible so that I can work on other projects and I thank you all for your cooperation in and outside of this thread. And if anyone would like to share this with staff members to help bring about a sooner resolution, I'd appreciate it.

This one:

It mentions Issei being capable of getting a thousand times stronger, and other things like exponential statements support it.

As long as this is in reference to Issei's boost and not just his accelerated development I am fine with it being used.

This one:

It mentions Issei being capable of getting a thousand times stronger, and other things like exponential statements support it.

As long as this is in reference to Issei's boost and not just his accelerated development I am fine with it being used.

Cool. I know any other staffs that will come here?

Back