• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: slep edition (aka thread 6)

"While id rather not fight a child you are no normal child and are there for an exception. Now... are you going to turn and try to shoot me or are you gonna try and fight me hand to hand?"

@Anon

[Well ... if you care]

Through my instinctive reaction I avoid the bullets while with the telekinesis I dismantle them and teleport to the monastery.

PsychoWarper said:
"While id rather not fight a child you are no normal child and are there for an exception. Now... are you going to turn and try to shoot me or are you gonna try and fight me hand to hand?"
"Either or is fine by me," she said as she glanced over her shoulder at Bjorn. "You go first, however. It's the polite thing to do."

@Junko

With Aranil's cowarldy departure, I decide to make a call

"This secret keeping isn't working out too well."

Ring ring ring

"How foolishly kind" Björn says as he pulls out a black blade and slash at Destinys achilles tendon instantly arriving at its target (The Molecular Cutting is not on).

The man continues laying in the same position, albeit in mid-air. Red strings sprout from the ground underneath Marta's legs, causing them to instantly, and gorily, splay out in multiple directions

@Aranil

you see a swirling mass of the same liquid in the "lake"

"Well, thats a issue."

I fire off a Gideon Bullet and cause a spurt of magma to explode out of the ground on the strings.

"Aranil has illegally entered and exited Makai, which is against Makaien law. He is going to pay for not listening to my warnings." Akuma says with a cold a and calculating voice.

"We senses something"

No long single organs, an entire jaguar's head manifests out of my sludge and growls at That Guy.

"Oh. It's you again. We wondered where you had gone. Have you been good? No mind controlling people, no no. What does it want then?"

The Gideon Bullet has the intended effect, although what it actually changed is unknown for now. The strings, which upon closer inspection appear to be nerves, are burnt to a crisp for a moment, before being instantly restored.

A small ball of said nerves appears arount the man, and all of them are slowly releasing that odd liquid

Guy keeps completely quiet, trying to purposefully project his frustration to them and manifest the madness monster again.

The man is momentarily seized, but it quickly loses it's effect and Aranil is pulverized by what seems like telekinesis of the man's own, as he simply blocks the speas with more nerves

"Hmmm .... was he aware of the law? And whether he was or wasn't, need an extra gun for this inevitable cruasade I feel is coming? Free of charge, of course. Anything for a friend." I add as an afterthought.

Oh god.

I step back and release energy blasts towards the man, while also releasing dozens of Judgment Cuts with Yamato towards him.

"He was told he cannot come, but he did not listen." Akuma can be heard loading something. "I will only be going after Aranil, I'm not touching anyone else unless they decide to make the unfortunate decision of helping him." Akuma says coldly.

Guy turns to Silas, having read the stray thoughts from his soul, and calmly replies.

"Not quite. He just didn't finish his job, what with getting rid of my... complications. I believe he'd want to give it a second go."

• Stengths: adaption, power mimcry, passively produces Seithr, nerves instantly take hold of a target's body on contact, can steal godly powers, etc
  • Weaknesses: adaption and mimicry are not instant, vulnerable to pure light and light magic
The lightning makes the man winge a bit, but is quickly adapted to and a lot of lighting is shot back at him in turn. The Black Barrel replica hits, but doesn't initially do much

Catch the Rainbow makes holes throughout the nerves and the man, although he appears to adapt to the damage caused by the Black Barrel quickly enough to regenerate through any damage. This is immediately followed by him and the nerves getting cut to ribbons by Yamato, although they regenerate after moving and the nerves begin to throw Judgement Cuts of their own at Socrates, rhythmically waving in the air

Back