• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: slep edition (aka thread 6)

Anyone investigating the new island finds that their senses cannot penetrate the small pool of odd liquid, which appears to be slowly rising

"The people were revived, they were revived. It's what we do to those that didn't deserve to die. We brought those people back to life, and you immediately kill more! In what world does that make sense, you idiot?" She seemed to be getting more stressed out. Her muscles were tense and she had her hands closed in fists.

@Anon

I show him a smile and then stop time, use Thorn to negate his Regenerationn and immortality and finally dismantle him with my telekinesis.

Donte hears clapping behind him, followed by a voice

"Nice fireworks display you had there."

Aranil's ESP and senses are unable to locate anything even remotely near Donte

ExodusNexus said:
[We don't know who they went to]
[If you could be sensed by the juubi with it's planetary range it targeted you. Probably not anyone close to itself though]

Jackythejack said:
"The people were revived, they were revived. It's what we do to those that didn't deserve to die. We brought those people back to life, and you immediately kill more! In what world does that make sense, you idiot?" She seemed to be getting more stressed out. Her muscles were tense and she had her hands closed in fists.
"In a world of chaos, but either way it seems neither of us are willing to give in to the other... so how far ar you willing to go?" Björn says as he enters a somewhat combat ready stance.

Hl3 or bust said:
Anyone investigating the new island finds that their senses cannot penetrate the small pool of odd liquid, which appears to be slowly rising
"mmmmh"

I fly a few meter away from the water and make Great Sage try analyse it.

Great Sage starts screaming something unintelligable

@Paul

the space between the Bijuu Bombs and the rest of the world increases drasically, to the point that they seemingly just float in place

"With my plans for a much better world than your feeble mind could imagine?" The girl asked as she crossed her arms over her chest, looking back up at Bjorn. "I can go very far. Very far...I will not be afraid to kill you."

Eden quickly heads towards the Bijuu Bombs that were frozen and absorbs them.

Why are they just stuck in the air?

He then heads back towards the lake

Irre is glad to hear that.

"If you say so. Now let's-"

Irre sees the Bijuu bomb coming and teleports it into space.

"It seems someone traced our energy."

Irre then creates 4 rings and puts 2 of them on her fingers and gives the other 2 to Will. She then changes something to the metallic alloy around Kardas' skull.

"These rings should make any kind of divination techniques useless against us and supress our aura. So where was I? Oh yeah! Let's cure the animals Africa. I'm happy that you're helping me out."

".... ya know, a lot more people are figuring out this shit than I planned for." I mutter in annoyance.

"So who should I write the signature out to?"

"Eh, i know that feeling."

"Name's Colzin. I don't recall seeing you before....."

Donte notices that Thunderer activates, but Colzin doesn;t appear to move. He feels a suspicious lack of one finger

"Anyways, toodaloo!"

He seemingly walks straight up and through the ground

[this is the in-universe explaination for Donte losing X-Axis btw]

Jackythejack said:
"With my plans for a much better world than your feeble mind could imagine?" The girl asked as she crossed her arms over her chest, looking back up at Bjorn. "I can go very far. Very far...I will not be afraid to kill you."
"A better world created through slaughter and hypocrisy? Call me feeble minded all you like but your no better than me"

I make an irritated sound.

Too easy, it probably wasn't the real Donte.

I emit a bitter sigh and then teleport to the monastery.

I reappear and then perceive the presence of my companions and teleport myself next to them.

"Could I know what's going on?" I ask.

"Please, I'm better than you by miles. You're inferior to me in every way and we both know it." She chuckled. "Though I honestly wouldn't expect you to know anything. I'm surprised words could even come out of your mouth, you know. Animals don't tend to speak, after all."

A hole in space in the new island appears. I enter the island, using a forcefield as protection against the Seithr.

I then look around.

"..... see ya ...." Looking at his hand, the finger regrows immediately.

Welp, time to get moving before the stalker finds me.

[And Faruel, not seeing a soul doesn't really help when I am a robot. Kinda lacking one anyway.

I look at the lake with an odd look.

"Did I create it? Because I just wanted to create some vegetation"

[Are Bijuudama above the lake?]

[Also Faruel, since I resist time stop ....]

I dunno what Aranil tried to do to me, but whatever it was, I get first shot. Summoning my arsenal, they all fire without even pointing at him, the bullets turning in mid air to reduce him to paste. Teleporting back, I wait to see what he will respond with.

After looking at the wierdness that is NACHILLEMORAC for a bit and as Silas was distracted chowing down, Guy decided to initialize his plan. He purposefully revealed himself, making his presence clear as day before the beast as he mulls over his frustration, letting them perhaps find the madness monster reemerged.

Jackythejack said:
"Please, I'm better than you by miles. You're inferior to me in every way and we both know it." She chuckled. "Though I honestly wouldn't expect you to know anything. I'm surprised words could even come out of your mouth, you know. Animals don't tend to speak, after all."
"Quite arrogant for someone who can only beat a few regular humans in a fight, hell last time you fought another powered being didnt that fight last like 3 secs? Even that might be an overstatement" Björn says with condescension.

[Irrelevant when you explicitly led with time stip which those wont work on me and Thunderer always lets me go first so .... yeah. React.]

"And that fight could barely be called a fight, yes? Aranil didn't want a proper fight, because he was a coward who was unwilling to hurt me." She spoke through gritted teeth, turning her back to Bjorn now. "The only people I've fought are those incapable or unwilling to fight back...I need more experience if I'm going to go through with my plans..."

@Black

[Litterally f*ck off, it's too late to retcon]

@Faruel

"I don't think that is something you could have possibly made ..."

This stuff is whack.

Back