• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: slep edition (aka thread 6)

I immediately regenerate myself and then use Thorn and negate the resistance, Regenerationn and immortality of the man.

Then I use my telekinesis to dismantle him.

Eva creates a whirlwind of poisonous ozone using her powers over air, attempting to create a cyclonic storm to continuously damage the man

[i regret giving you that now]

A figure appears by the man, with the telekinesis somehow not reaching it's target with his arrival, and also blowing most of the poisonious ozone away.

He slashes at the man once, and he appearently ceases to exist at that point. He turns around.

"Hey! Didcha miss me?"

Colzin says

"It looks fine to me. Intense frustration is not the same as madness. But we can give it a hug. Our hugs make frustration - not go away, but seem less important"

We pull ourselves up and grow arms. Lots of them. Not all of them are human. There are some spider legs. And a few legs ending in hooves, or clawed toes. And a few snakes. They arms unfold and stretch out.

A dozen mouths appear between the arms and smile horrifyingly good-naturedly.

"Does it want us to give it a hug?"

Parrying the Judgement Cuts with Red Queen, i bring out my Devil Breaker, Overture, and smash a giant energy hand into the man.

While this happens, i enter Devil Trigger.

Akuma open so portal to the Arabian desert, she exits while being flanked by Yumeko and the random demon soldier. She then closes the portal. "Alrighty then, now to start up the plan~." She says ominously.

Hl3 or bust said:
[i regret giving you that now]
A figure appears by the man, with the telekinesis somehow not reaching it's target with his arrival, and also blowing most of the poisonious ozone away.

He slashes at the man once, and he appearently ceases to exist at that point. He turns around.

"Hey! Didcha miss me?"

Colzin says
"Not really, no."

"Eh, not bad if i do say so myself." His sword resembles a massively upscaled lance head at this point

Eden is unable to twist Colzin, and it ripped to shreds by a few hundred guns that appear of out his back, which don't even fire but cause large chuncks of Eden to disappear anyways

"So like, I don't want to detract from what must be a very emotional and motivating event for you, but do you know anything about those nukes?"

"Just here to congratulate the guys who actually managed to kill me....and the guy who glassed about a fourth of the earth's surface."

he chuckles to himself a bit, before turning to Socrates

"If you say so....."

"I know about as much as you. I'm having someone look into it, but they have yet to get back considering the scale."

"Honestly ... I don't feel like fighting right now ... I'm going to the monastery, call me when you're done," I say, then teleport myself away.

Akuma turns to Yumeko. "Throw the swords." She says coldly. Yumeko bows. "Yes my mistress." She suddenly jumps in the air and throws 10 swords vibrating at frequencies that can cut atoms at the general direction of the battle, Akuma uses her distance manipulation to make them instantly appear in front of Aranil, zooming right towards his face, arms, and legs.

[@Faruel the Law hath cometh]

Creating 2 aditional arms, i hold Proto, Yamato, Red Queen and The Sword of Sparda in them, while entering Devil Trigger. I unsheathe the blades and enter in a combat possition.

"Ready when you are!"

"Oh that's no good. Taking you to the Hungry World night drive it round the bend again. So it is a good thing we can't. There's no insanity you see. We need the insanity of others to get there. And we have already cured everyone for miles and miles and miles. Pity it doesn't know about the nukes though."

We begin to think about it. We calculate and calculate, and when we are done we have arrived at the answer.

"We think they is in New York City. The ones who did it. The one who fired the nukes"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Creating 2 aditional arms, i hold Proto, Yamato, Red Queen and The Sword of Sparda in them, while entering Devil Trigger. I unsheathe the blades and enter in a combat possition.

"Ready when you are!"
Colzin quickly slashes his sword at Socrates, leaving a black trail on its wake. He does appear oddly slow, however

"What, you think I'm not a bit off because I'm calm?"

If you look deeper, Guy still has an underlying problem... it feels like, an inferiority complex, starting to boil over?

"But, I suppose if you wish to wai-"

Lebowski comes back along, shades and all

"Alright man, every nuclear silo in Eurasia blew."

".... Oh. Right, guess we won't be using those anytime soon."

Teleporting to the satelites, I convert them to better locate the other supers and keep track of them.

A monastery in the Himalayas? The better question is what is happening there right now.

Seeing the man who stole my finger, their as well, I teleport near (relatively speaking) to better see just what is going down.

"Okay..." He then went up to the piano and started to speak to a nonexistent crowd. "Folks...this is about a friend of mine. Not a new one, but one that's gone."

[Ah ... isn't it that Aranil could simply apologize to Akuma? He entered without permission but he certainly didn't hurt anyone

And then how could Akuma detect it? It has nondetection ... again]

With Yamato i atempt to deflect his attacks with space cutting slashes, while reving up Red Queen and charging energy with the Sword of Sparda.

Three more slender arms come from my chest, holding Blue Rose, a Thomson and a M9 Pistol respectively. They all start opening fire towards Colzin, releasing bright demonic sparkles.

[you grabbed him out in the middle of a store while a lot of my citizens were looking at him with suspicion]

Akuma sighs, she uses her distance manipulation to make herself and the people brought with her appear at the entrance of the temple.

Colzin's sword is seemingly unaffected by the space cuts, impacting and badly cracking Yamato as it does so

The bullets impact, but the wounds are healed faster than could be seen, creating the illusoon of the bullets simply breaking on impact

I feel the presence of Akuma at the temple gates.

I open the door with my telekinesis, while sitting on a bench in the courtyard.

I desummon Yamato and put Durandal in there instead.

I run fowards and slash at him with Red Queen, creating a small wirlwind of fire as i do so. Meanwhile, i dessumon Blue Rose and the M9 and start charging the Thomson.

Junkoposter said:
Akuma walks in while being flanked by Yumeko and the demon soldier. "Aranil, in the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic Holy State of Makai, you are under arrest." She says coldly.
"What's all this about?"

Back