• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: slep edition (aka thread 6)

Jackythejack said:
"No, the difference here is that those loggers were bad people. No good person knowingly breaks the law and damages the environment. It's not comparable. You are just killing anyone who has the sensible response of resisting you. I would as well if I was in their situation." She took a few steps back. "You don't have to destroy all of their cities, however...that's one hundred percent unnecessary, wouldn't you think?"
"Hmmm, to break the law doenst necessarily mean they are evil, they could have needed to do so in order to get money to feed their families and to give them a home, maybe that was the only job they could get, to simply assume someone is evil that breaks the law is incorrect. As for your other point, I have not destroyed every city ive been through so far and will not, I seek to conquer... not destroy"

Anyone still looking at the mountain range, which has now become a small island, sees that there appears to be a sort of "lake" in the middle, albeit with the water replaced with an off-green liquid with a red sheen

"Conquering them against their will is still rather awful, don't you think? For some that kind of domination is even worse than killing someone." She shook her head once more and sighed. "My point is that I don't approve of this in the slightest. This doesn't better the world. It just adds more to the current chaos."

[I created an island!? I thought I only covered the mountains with vegetation ... I think I found another purpose in Aranil's life ... bringer of life!]

"Ah- well..."

I wonder how much of this I should be saying... Screw it.

"Not exactly. I don't know much about this version of Earth myself, but someone close to me went through this before and told me how it worked. We aren't the only ones dropped in this world with new abilities, and who knows what type of people the others could be."

[@Faruel

U wot

All You did was blow up a mountain range, which then crawled away and became an island]

"Is that so? Well then we should stay together. Hop on."

Irre gestures to the back of Kardas where there was one than enough room for another person.

"We still need to do something about those animals in Africa."

AnonymousBlank said:
[So just making sure I understand, no one has arrived at my office to kill me yet but some of you guys are going to soon?]
((I'm almost certain Aranil just showed up where you are.))

@ Hi3

[Iron Fist can recreate a body made of meat but it sucks to rebuild four stones? It looks like a bad inconsistency]

[I'm already there ... and I don't think I'll kill Donte ... I think I'll throw him in a portal for some dimension ... or I'll leave him in the care of someone more insane than Aranil ... Is Bjorn busy?]

Irre smiles at Will and Kardas takes off.

"Oh by the way, am I right if I say that my appearance stands out a bit? I haven't seen anyone similar to me so far." Irre asks while they fly back to Africa.

Sensing some one behind me, I turn around to see Aranil.

"Aranil, what are you doing here?" I ask quizzically. "I thought you of all us supers would be on the other side of the planet right now. Did you not hear about the explosions?"

Well this aint gonna be fun. I think.

[All right, I'll play the game]

"Yes ... but you see ... there is a problem ... and we need your help" I say, laying a hand on his shoulder.

Akuma feels her new powers come to her. "Ahh, this is ama-!" Akuma is cut off as she fuccin dies. Her ghost materializes outside of her body, she just floats there. "..." She looks at her dead body. "What the shi-"

Tobecontinued
yare yare daze

Catching his hand before it touches me, I ask.

"Yes, the problem is called nukes and frankly ludicrous amounts of radiation. Nuclear winter is coming. So lets go deal with it."

Gesturing to the door, I stare him down.

Elsewhere

In a deserted room, a command console turns into a shiny metallic liquid before changing its form into that of Donte.

"Heh, freaking pleb. As if I am gonna just be your next target."

Jackythejack said:
"Conquering them against their will is still rather awful, don't you think? For some that kind of domination is even worse than killing someone." She shook her head once more and sighed. "My point is that I don't approve of this in the slightest. This doesn't better the world. It just adds more to the current chaos."
"They where just revive from total nuclear annihilation, they where going to descend into chaotic madness and would have turned on each other, I am not a hero but my empire will keep these people from killing on each other"

"Oh, please. You can't pull that lie over my eyes. The nukes didn't reach here and you know it. These people have not experienced death at the hands of the atomic bomb. You don't have an excuse on that front."

AnonymousBlank said:
Catching his hand before it touches me, I ask.

"Yes, the problem is called nukes and frankly ludicrous amounts of radiation. Nuclear winter is coming. So lets go deal with it."

Gesturing to the door, I stare him down.

Elsewhere

In a deserted room, a command console turns into a shiny metallic liquid before changing its form into that of Donte.

"Heh, freaking pleb. As if I am gonna just be your next target."
[Question, is the room in that building or in an extremely distant place? Why can I perceive other entities several kilometers away thanks to Enryu]

Well after everything that happened this is as good a time as any

Eden then summons the ten tails which fires off several bijuu bombs towards powerful energy signatures before Eden can control it

Whoops

He then absorbs the Juubi into himself and becomes the Jinchuuriki

[The energy signatures are any PC's the juubi could sense over a planetary range ovo]

Jackythejack said:
"Oh, please. You can't pull that lie over my eyes. The nukes didn't reach here and you know it. These people have not experienced death at the hands of the atomic bomb. You don't have an excuse on that front."
"Well I guess they didnt get blown away but they where irradiated by the hundreds of thousands of nuclear weaponry, we may have absorbed the radiation in the air and earth but what of the people?"

[The amount of radiation that would have been produced would have killed alot of people btw]

Edwellken said:
Will eyes his new ally over once more.
"...Just a bit. Why, are you gonna change up your look?"
"I suppose so. If there are other powerful people out there then I'd rather not attract too much attention to myself." Irre says.

It then begins shapeshifting. Its body becomes more feminine and it's clothes change too. It now has a dark red scarf, an aubergine jacket, a dark blue skirt and sweater, and glasses.

"Is this better?" she asks.

Back