• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: not slep edition (aka thread 7)

"Honestly? After all the mess that has happened in these days, we deserve a break ... don't get me wrong, physically I can fight forever ... but I'm mentally and emotionally exhausted" I say, then sit down on a bench and take a pineapple with my telekinesis and peel it.

"And then ... your idea of talking about our skills is a nice idea," I say, biting a slice of pineapple.

Akuma notices the fight about to happen, she floats over o watch. Yumeko on the other hand just keeps on destroying any skele boi near her.

"I saw her soul ... and right now I can't care less, we have someone else to take care of ... Donte" I say, showing a serious look.

"But I'm even too tired to hunt him down," I exclaim, giving an exhausted sigh.

Then teleport a table with a plate and some fruit created by me, cut it with my telekinesis..

"Eat as much as you like" I say, inviting my companions and continuing to eat pineapple.

"If you really hate these people so much and think that they're that much of a threat, why aren't you doing anything about it?"

"Eva ... I don't have a plan for everything, I barely have a method to track down others ... and then not knowing their abilities certainly the only result I would get would be to die," I explain.

"And then my hatred has a limit, I'm not a complete machine that goes to anger ... right now I'm tired and the last thing I want to talk about are things that concern the plans of a megalomaniac girl and an idiot soulless that bombed an entire continent "I say, then take a deep breath.

"Now, the only thing I most yearn for is to delude myself into being on a peaceful island, eating something decent ... and talking to friends ... because believe me ... I feel like I'll go crazy if I don't stop for a second in this chaotic carousel of events "

"Eden can bring people back to life," I say, eating a banana.

"Besides, I can see the future and literally hit from the distance of a continent ... don't worry"

"You know what, this is too frustrating to even argue"

Eva storms off (metaphorically, for once) to the other side of the island.

"Oh, honestly ... the girl is right but there is a problem ... I'm falling apart!" I exclaim in a desperate tone, dropping on the table.

"I just want five minutes when no one who wants to kill someone or conquer this damn planet!" I say, crying.

"I literally saved a continent from illness and treated the wounded! At least I have to deserve a break, don't you think?" I ask, continuing to cry.

[It almost feels like there are actually characters]

"I don't know. I think there's a lot to unpack here. Not everything is black and white after all."

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Hey Nach, I'm sensing a few sources of power in the city. Also, there's multiple copies of the same magic signature in several areas throughout the planet. I didn't mention this earlier because you seemed busy with ,you know, rehabilitation and all that."
"Alright, lets check out the closest one. I'll send my birds to check out the others in the city. We'll investage the duplicate magic signatures later".

[unless people have given specific addresses for where they are, just choose randomly who's closest I guess]

I sigh long and then sit down again.

"I will be sincere ... I didn't understand anything of what you said" He exclaimed.

"Anyway ... if you want to talk a little about our abilities or anything you like," I say, waving a hand.

"Am I starting? Or do you want to talk first?" I ask.

[The ones in NYC in a specifically mentioned bar in Hell's Kitchen. Ctrl+f bar, Christian asked if he knew any and Tor said what the place is called. Two people (me and Tor) left to go to Scandinavia.]

"Ah don't worry, and then knowing what to use to kick you in a fight would make me have some fun," I say, chuckling slightly.

"Alright, follow me. Two of them left recently but the other two are still there."

I lead Nach to the magic signatures that are still in the city. We end up in a bar. I see the two guys that the magic are coming from.

"Is one of them the one?"

"Alright. Hey, you two. Do you know anything about the nukes going off?"

As I say this, I keep a close eye out for any signs that they might be lying in their response.

[ @Christian @Swathing ]

PsychoWarper said:
"Sure" Bjorn says as he turns and walks 5 paces away then turns.
Destiny kept a stupid smile on her face as she turned around and walked five steps away from her current location. There was a moment of silence before she grinned. "Now, lets get to the bloodshed."

She spun around quickly and shot a highly pressurized beam of water out of her one hand, while her other hand began to shoot around Bjorn, intending to make it difficult to dodge anything

Back