• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: not slep edition (aka thread 7)

"Well...guess we both have issues." Boris said, sobbing. "I'd say it's okay, but not many are there for me."

I feel the balancing tips of the universe going ******* insane.

"**** this."

I get up from my chair and take out Yamato, opening up a portal to the Demon World. It was probably very confusing to the people at the beach, but at this point, what else is new?

Christian Higdon said:
"Well...guess we both have issues." Boris said, sobbing. "I'd say it's okay, but not many are there for me."
"T-t-t-t-tr-r-r-rue, D-d-damn-n-n m-m-man, wann-na g-go t-t-t-to n-n-new y-y-yor-rk, ever s-s-sinc-ce th-h-hat superp-p-power crap happened, the s-s-s-oupk-kitchen's been filled to the brim"

"Evil, huh? So that's how it seems to others. You're like me right? I got powers a few hours ago. I can understand most of them intrinsically, like I've used tem all my life, but there are a handful that feel different, somewhat unfamiliar. This sensory aura is one of them. I didn't notice something was wrong about it until it affected someone like you, who could fully sense it." I explain to the man. "I'm Rai, by the way." I reach my hand out to shake.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Well, and by the way ... don't trust Akuma anymore, I want to avoid more problems than we have now" I say, to then take two steps and stop.

"Oh and besides ... we have to leave, that's probably how Akuma managed to find us" I say.

"We will also bring the monastery with us" I finish.

"We will bring the monastery with us?" He repeats in a questioning manner.

How does he intend to do that

"Hey Nach, I'm sensing a few sources of power in the city. Also, there's multiple copies of the same magic signature in several areas throughout the planet. I didn't mention this earlier because you seemed busy with ,you know, rehabilitation and all that."

I take a deep breath and then rise in the air one meter.

I raise my hands slowly, as if I were lifting something heavy.

Suddenly the earth begins to tremble as the stones rise into the air.

The earth around the monastery begins to crack and slowly rises.

The monastery together with a large piece of land on which it was built rises.

Suddenly electric sparks surround the monastery walls, my eyes turn to electric blue as they emit lightning.

In an instant, a cone of lightning strikes the monastery by teleporting it to an unknown place.

It reappears in a place surrounded by a lot of water, the monastery has been teleported to a hundred meters above an ocean.

"Nice to meet you Koth. By the way, since you seem to know other powered people, do you know the guy who's taken control of the media and white house?"

[Anyway, I'm going to create a beautiful island.

I move the water,dry the soil, cover it with magma, cool it with a spell of frost, powder the edges a bit to make them become sand and create a little vegetation with the Shinsoo.

Can I do it or is it beyond my capacity? And before you ask me, Phaethon has magma manipulation]

After realizing that...there was still in fact an army trying to take over Scandinavia, Destiny let out a groan and all of her copies teleported at different points to intercept the army.

Koth would Hearn a voice in his head. "Koth? I think I might need help...and fast."

"Well, you know that idiot Bjorn? Yeah, well, after the bombs went off he suddenly decided he wanted to kill people and conquer Scandinavia. He's killing anyone who resists him and he has an army of hundreds of skeletons he claims are invincisble." Destiny shook her head. "I'm planning on calling Akuma and seeing if she could assist."

@Faruel [since you have to build from the ocean up, building a small island (as in just small enough to fit the monastery) should be possible in a pretty short period of time. But it will take exponentially longer the larger you want to make your island.]

@Tor

"It was strange, I was reading the minds of some people around the time when the bombs went off in Europe, and it was like every major news organization and politician suddenly joined a cult. They practically worshipped the guy."

@Blah: "That is odd. Sorry, but I kinda have to go now, gotta stop an evil skeleton army. Would you like to come?"

@Yobo

[Magnificent! This solves half the problem already]

@Blah

[I move the water with telekinesis, I will do the same with the ground]

"Comrades, I guess all of you are wondering why, out of all the places I could choose, we arrived here, well ... this place is quite isolated and moreover people would be frightened to see a monastery appear at any time" I say.

"So ... we will build our house and unlike this monastery, it will be completely ours" I say.

"So who wants to build an island?" I ask with a big smile

@Torl

He must be talking about Norway.

"I'll come. It would be a good chance to see what other power users are like." After all there should be a difference between observing their thoughts and memories and seeing their work in person.

Björn annoyed teleports to the closest clone appearing in front of her "Since you arnt the real one theres no need to "Hold Back" in any way" He says with a smile before slashing at the clones dozens of times all over her body the attacks negating distance and cutting through molecules themselves.

"I have no issue with that. I think I should be able to use my power to combine the elemental powers we have to get this done quicker."

Back