• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: not slep edition (aka thread 7)

"Alright, make it hear quick. I can already tell this is going to end poorly..." the girl gestured her hand out into the distance and the clone would dismantle itself just as Bjorn began to slash at it, not even given him the satisfaction of killing it as the paper trailed away and off into the distance. Meanwhile, she pulled out her phone and speed dialed Akuma. Pick up soon...

"Excellent, first we need to remove some water and raise the ground, because the seabed will be several hundred meters from here" I explain.

"Eva, you have to make sure that not even a breath of wind has to pass, I don't want thunderstorms, hurricanes, storms ... not even a cloud will have to pass"

"Michael, after I lift the seabed it will be entirely wet sand ... can you handle the earth element? Why we will need solid ground to grow vegetation with my Shinsoo"

"Well then" Björn warps back.

He then in frustration sends the rest of his army back and has them... work faster.

"Yes hello, there's some imbecile that's trying to conquer the earth right now and...well Some help would be appreciated. He's currently trying to taunt me, I believe. Any assistance would be appreciated. I'm mostly trying to stop his army."

Akuma chuckles. "Alright! It's been boring around here anyways." She calls for Yumeko and a random demon soldier. The all go through a portal to the place with the biggest concentration of skele boi's.

"Hello." The girl said with a wave towards Koth. "The army is...all around. Feel free to dig into them as much as you want. I want to minimize collateral damage. As much as I can...god this is becoming more and more stressful..."

"I don't get why you would want that, but that's fine with me, Aranil."

Using large amounts of power, Eva begins to move the air that would have been on the area into a hurricane that can surround the area and won't move.

"A typhoon eye is pretty calm, and it keeps other people out. Hopefully that works for you."

I begin using my natural Magma Manipulation, the element of fire, the element of earth, and the element of creation, to form large amounts of magma to push away water and begin to form a solid foundation.

Yumeko starts yeeting swords at every skeleton in sight. Akuma smiles. "Atomic Fire [Nuclear Excursion]!" She fires off mini-suns at hourds of skele boi's.

Utsuho Reiuji - Atomic Fire Nuclear Excursion
Utsuho Reiuji - Atomic Fire "Nuclear Excursion"

"They're apparently invincible, and they don't take normal damage...from what I understand by looking over that oddball's thoughts."

I summon the full 10,000 soldiers and send them out "Conquer everything within the borders of Scandinavia, leave nothing to chance"

[>fires Danmaku at enemies occupying civilian territory.

And in this moment Akuma has now likely killed as many harmless civilians as Björ.]

It was then, he'd hear a familiar high pitched pop.

"Bjorn, I'd much prefer it if you stopped your armies. I'd hate for things to get messy..."

"You're the one who got in my way, I never inferred in your crusade despite the fact you punished those who broke the law for being "evil" by breaking the law, why should I halt my desires while you can just do whatever you want?" Björn asks serious.

"Okay, hold on." Boris held his head in his hands and tried to contact Destiny mentally. "Hello?" He called, testing it out.

I float into the air using magnetism on the iron sand surrounding my body, and watch the battle between the skeletons and anime girls, and the discussion between the two murderers.

"Well, while I understand where you come from, how about I make a deal that your miserable, simple mind can comprehend, hmm?" The girl grinned ever so slightly as she took a step forward. She pointed her finger dramatically at him. Let's ham this up. He'll love it... A light wind came by and blew her hair around. "Fight me! No skeletons to be seen, nothing to interrupt us! Not a soul will come between us in this duel. If I win, you recall your army."

"Hello Boris. Now may not be the best time friend. What is it?"

"Not the best time? F**k." He said. "Just wanted to know how it was and maybe if we could hang out. You know, just talk and see how our lives have been, what's new, just wanna get t' know ya better." He said, before then realizing. "...That sounded f**king scary."

"Well, I'd love for you to come hang out with me, but I do believe a brawl is about to happen soon. My apologies. Perhaps later?"

"Okay. I'll hook something up. Until then!" He then stopped the telepathic messages and lied his head down.

"Fine a straight up battle, no clones, no teleporting and no running away just shooting paper at me, hows that?" Björn says as he steps towards the girl.

"No teleporting? I'd disagree with that. No clones and no running away? Fine, but teleportation should be a must. And, I want two things to be stated beforehand." She held up two fingers. "One, no killing, under any circumstances. The only thing the loser will lose is their pride, and two, is a reward. You win, then I will not directly involve myself in your future endeavors. Now, if we have a deal, I suggest we shake on it? And do be honorable about it. No dirty tactics. A surprise attack during negotiations has no place anywhere near a duel."

She held out her hand to shake, and as she spoke she grew in height, meeting Bjorn's own height, and then growing a few more inches. "A deal, then?"

Destiny smiled as she took his hand and shook it, whether he complied or not. It was a firm handshake, and Destiny smiled in a way that matched Bjorn's own. Suddenly, wind picked up around them, circling them and blowing Destiny's hair around wildly, until the wind suddenly stopped having an effect. There was a gigantic wall of wind around them, however, serving as a barrier from them and the outside world. "Just a bit of insurance that we don't end up destroying everything. The barrier will move according to us. No getting knocked out, and no hurting anyone on the outside. Now, what do you say...five paces away from each other, then we start the bloodshed?"

@Yobo,Exodus,Overlord775,Paul

I use my telekinesis to move the enormous water mass of the ocean, to then raise the ground, raising it like a hill so that it clashes with the magma created by Michael.

After doing so, I head to the magma base and using the Frost Bite spell, combining it with my Chi, freeze the magma and absorb the heat, turning it into hard rock.

Then I use my telekinesis to make the ground vibrate, dismantling it slightly so that it has a different consistency in several layers, on the surface it has the consistency of the soil, more at the bottom is rock and at the edges it is sand.

Finally I place the monastery in the center, creating a crater with the same base as the land in which I raised the monastery.

Coming down I look around.

"Great job ... and now, let's make this place a real island" I say, and then snap my fingers.

The red Shinsoo explodes, enveloping the entire island and making life grow.

Trees, grass, plants and fruits of all kinds grow, painting the island with exotic colors.

"Comrades ... or rather, friends ... welcome home" I say, a proud smile on my face.

Back