• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: not slep edition (aka thread 7)

[Probably, considering we found out the shooter was you by video surveillance footage the police had]

(Well the jail better have power restricting equipment since I could just escape by turning all the oxygen in the jail into poison and one tap everybody even though that would be out of character)

[Nah its just a normal jail, no one would have any idea of your powers besides Alexander and Bjorn]

(Even though we fought in the middle of a city? Did nobody hear any of the attacks or is everybody like a npc in oblivion and just ignore everything unless it's 2 feet away?)

[Did you choose the new powerset? Do you still have the four powers and the four characters?

And if you don't know, the entire Eurasian continent has been bombed with atomic bombs]

(Is the powersets different now? Also a whole continent got nuked? Shit I missed a lot hopefully I did not die due to off screen death syndrome)

"I agree with Eva. If Destiny is such a threat then why are you sitting around as she grows stronger?" He continues "Wouldn't it be better to strike while you are ahead?"

[You get two extra abilites and characters, and nah NA where we were was uneffected by Eurasia blowing up. Also Alexander has secretly took over America and is causing messages over every media in America inviting superpowered individuals to the White House]

@Paul

"Look, I've already messed up, following my anger and going to look for Donte alone, the result? He fled ... I messed up,for my mistake and I'm paying the consequences, so I want to be more cautious and do things in a decent way ... and the best way to start is to take a deep breath, eat something and start to know each other ... because sincerely, besides your names and what I've seen so far about your abilities ... I don't know anything about you others "

"So as far as I'm concerned ... we can't consider ourselves a team until we know more about each other"

Destiny kept a stupid smile on her face as she turned around and walked five steps away from her current location. There was a moment of silence before she grinned. "Now, lets get to the bloodshed."

She spun around quickly and shot a highly pressurized beam of water out of her one hand, while her other hand began to shoot around Bjorn, intending to make it difficult to dodge anything

Björn uses his freeze breath on the water before warping behind her and slashing the back of her knees, her arms and neck in an attempt to remove limbs and her head.

"Fair point." Eden turns his chair back into a gudodama and floats in a seated position.

"So who's going first?"

She knew what he was going to do before he even did it, and she just...stood there and took it. As the attack came to hit her,. The moment before it higher her skin, she shouted out "Reflect!"

The slashed hit her skin, but suddenly, waves of energy came at him, hitting him in the same places he tried hitting her. Though, not with enough force to cut off limbs because Destiny didn't intend to kill.

She then teleported to the other side of the arena as she rubbed her neck. "Wow, even reflecting it hurts..."

@Paul

"Mh ... I start" I say.

"Mmm ... let's see, brief background"

"I was an orphan, I lived quite well for thirteen years in an orphanage, left the orphanage to look for my mother, lived on the street, saved by my future best friend, lived with him for two years as little thieves, discovered that it was dependent on a herb, betrayed, almost killed and robbed by him to buy himself that herb, saved and cared for by the master Fengbáo, trained by him and the last five years passed to help people around the world "I say, listing the events of the my life on my fingertips.

(I hope my new abilities get accepted since having access to spells from the Mysticism school of magic would help out so much against enemies since I would have reflect, absorb, telekinesis and dispel magic)

"That's a tragic backstory. Glad to see you didn't turn bitter and vow revenge on the world or something though."

"What about your powers? What can you do that you haven't shown us yet?"

Björn pulls out a large gun (Bolter) and fires all around her and at her including her feet, he also slashes several times aiming at her limibs (Molecular Cutting is on).

(The bullets and slashes all neg distance)

@Paul

"Mh, so ... I can classify my powers in three moments"

"When we arrived here, just before facing Colzin and when the bombs went off"

"So when I arrived in this world I knew different fighting styles, I could manipulate this green energy in various forms," I explain, showing a sphere of green energy.

"Manipulating electricity ... is what my sparkport derives from, resisting the nullification of my powers, a fair knowledge of using bows, daggers and swords, mastering stealth and becoming a werewolf" I continue, to then narrow your eyes.

"Forget about seeing me as a werewolf

[How strong would Alexander's resistance be from Greninja's Dark Type Immunity to Psychic?]

[With Thorn I can negate resistances, immortality, Regenerationn and spells ... that's the last thing you should worry about]

(If I get access to the school of mysticism then I should be able to have a counter for magic users and be able to absorb and reflect spells)

[I can delete anyone with a flick since I have a 10000x ap advantage fight me nerds]

"I see that you are opposed to becoming a werewolf, very well I won't ask about it." He pauses for a bit.

"Anything else you would like to share?"

WHYNAUT said:
After a while Irre reacts to Will holding her tight.

"Wh- what are you doing Will?!" she says with a suprised expression.
Will blushes.

"Wha- er, I-I mean... I thought you were..." he stutters, before quickly letting go and looking away.

"Well... are you alright?"

"I don't know why you're askin' me, some depressed alcoholic with no purpose in life other than to be experimented with, but whatever." He said.

@Paul

"Oh, yes ... before fighting against Colin I acquired the ability to regenerate myself from being destroyed to a small fragment of myself, telekinesis that allows me to do things like create barrier or disassemble to the smallest components of everything, the Chi "I say, showing the flaming hand.

"It allows me to do various things, to shoot flames, to absorb energy, both normal and mystical or other Chi, to heal from wounds, diseases and poisons and even to rebuild bodies, to read minds, to merge them and control them ... and I know even more styles of fighting and I have extremely refined senses "

"Then I can make my body become magma, I know various fire spells, evoke elementals, manipulate heat, telepathy, see in the dark or I don't even need eyes to see around me, I can't grow old, I don't need breathe air or eat, drink or sleep ... but that doesn't mean I don't want to do it "I explain.

"However I can see things like souls, concepts, through illusions and invisibility, the magical or normal darkness and the true appearance of a transformed person, I can understand every language, hurt ethereal beings like ghosts and other non-physical entities"

"And finally I'm resistant to a lot of things, like being weakened, death manipulation spells, Fire, Acid, Disease, Mind Manipulation, Electricity, Disintegration, Being teleported or banned, Sleep, Paralysis, Petrification, Transmutation, Magic, Sealing, Poison, and Stunning "I finish listing, taking a deep breath.

[@Faruel

Just so you know,the Regenerationn negation doesn't work because everyone resists infinitely better regen neg from Colzin]

Back