• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 57: 5 minutes namek meme is back and All shirts are off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta and Goku will fuse to Vegito

Then UI Beyond super saiyan Blue Kaio Ken xx40 super spirit bomb absorbed Vegito will fight 1% Jiren and still lose

There is a possibility of Mastered Ultra Instinct to have a small Redesign change and could look differently from prevous UI Designs since all the new merchandise for it and Posters as well have a (hidden) silhouette only for MUI Goku.

MUI Goku Poster

Wait, can someone explain to me why 17 is considered much stronger than Golden Frieza on his profile? I get Gohan just about, but what has he done to show he's stronger than Frieza. Ofc, Frieza got stomped by GoD Toppo, but that was because he was more willing to fight close and personal, while 17 had to run.

mastered ultra instinct is because he got his shirt off so ofc its mastered once the shirt is missing

He is only that strong when utilising the full power of his barrier which could tank Anilaza's huge attack and used the power of the barrier to destroy his core.

Normally he is <<<<Frieza and Gohan.

Jinx666 said:
Wait, can someone explain to me why 17 is considered much stronger than Golden Frieza on his profile? I get Gohan just about, but what has he done to show he's stronger than Frieza. Ofc, Frieza got stomped by GoD Toppo, but that was because he was more willing to fight close and personal, while 17 had to run.
Ask the one who made the edits

Fieza was too idiot to keep distant from toppo while #17 was just running around from

The real cal howard said:
So, does that mean Krillin and Videl are gonna revenge-f***
  • Cal is shot a few dozen times.

Krillin is right there

Also I throw a lemon

AKM sama said:
It's just an animation mess up or Gohan's just tending to her wounds.

Right? Right? ;-;

It's definitely the former.

I mean, you do remember what show this is, right?

Ah well, I could've posted this far earlier but i remember unintentionally predicting Infinite Zamasu because i can vaguely recall decipting something equally as dark and grim and partially similar-ish.

That was fake lol, but still funny

Krillin owned count:?

After the next two episodes, if somebody finds a good pic of shirtless Super Saiyan Bluer Vegeta, please replace the current one with the shirtless one. Vegeta deserves it.

AKM sama said:
After the next two episodes, if somebody finds a good pic of shirtless Super Saiyan Bluer Vegeta, please replace the current one with the shirtless one. Vegeta deserves it.
Honestly Vegeta's profile really could use some work in terms of images it uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back